Capitalists, woke culture and other stupid shit

Author: Incel-chud

Total: 5
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
I already did a thread a while back, showing why corporations promote gay culture, because gays are historically more likely to spend a lot of money. Here is some other evil shit corporations do and you guys let them get away with.

1. Pretend there is a worker shortage, so they can depress wages, and have the training of their workforce subsidized by the government. You'll especially see this in industries where employers are pissed that they have to pay coders 180k or truck drivers and nurses 80k. 

2. Promote massive immigration, so that way they can depress wages.

3. Promote women in stem, something most women don't give a shit about, so they can increase the worker pool and depress wages. 

4. Go on capital strikes and pretend they have to shut down because they are paying employees too much as a long term strategy to fuck over workers. 

5. Prop up mom and pop businesses in public when regulations are targeted only to big business as proof a law is meant to harm the little guy.  Like laws that gave an eviction moratorium to help people when government shut down businesses in the pandemic, was painted as beating up on the mom and pop landlord. 

6. You'll also see corporations spend massive amounts of money to plant news stories to brain wash the public into thinking things like "maternity leave will make it a liability to hire women" 

These corporations are always making soft threats like that or automation. These threats have little impact on thinking people who realize the simultaneous lies of "we have a worker shortage that will fuck us over in 5 years" and "everything will be automated in 5 years" is self contradictory. 

Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Incel-chud
Worker shortages tend to increase wages as companies become more desperate for laborers.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
You hate gays cuz they have money what a weird thing to hate someone for? And there's no way you've become enlightened or you wouldn't continue to hate gay people.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
your right
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
so now basic market capitalism is "woke"

I don't know what woke is supposed to mean except "leftist"  but I'm increasingly certain its a good thing when I hear what Republicans call "woke"