Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Except when science defines a woman.

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
According to experts, between 0.05% and 1.7% of the population is born with intersex traits.
Intersex is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male. For example, a person might be born appearing to be female on the outside, but having mostly male-typical anatomy on the inside. Or a person may be born with genitals that seem to be in-between the usual male and female types—for example, a girl may be born with a noticeably large clitoris, or lacking a vaginal opening, or a boy may be born with a notably small penis, or with a scrotum that is divided so that it has formed more like labia. Or a person may be born with mosaic genetics, so that some of her cells have XX chromosomes and some of them have XY.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
According to experts, between 0.05% and 1.7%
you realize that is a variance of about 1000%

If those are "experts" that came up with that range, I would hate to see what sub experts peddle.

Science also has a term for those people in that variance. Just like it has a definition for woman and man.

If you truly trusted the science, you would state that term and not lie about what a woman is.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

1.7% of 7.9 billion is 134 million.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Silence from the feminists…
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
@FLRW
It's not 1.7% Not even close. It has absolutely nothing to do with the definition of a woman to boot.

If a woman is an adult female human, and a female is an egg producing phenotype, then people who have the organs to do both are simultaneously man and woman. That doesn't change the definition and it doesn't give anyone else justification to claim genders their biology does not dictate.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Stephen Crowder skillfully debunks the intersex theoretical numbers postulated by so called "experts" with actual scientific data from medical statistics tracking chromosome abnormalities.

0.018% according to actual science.

I Trust the Science. I know what a woman is because I trust the Science.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

I'm just sayimg that God doesn't know anything about quality control and was why he got voted off MasterGod when he showed them the Earth.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Silence from the feminists, and a bunch of bla bla bla from the male simps.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
I can only speculate why the left wants the number of intersex and gender confused people to be as large as possible. It seems to be working, too, as gender confusion is increasing much faster than natural selection could justify…
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Greyparrot
I have yet to see the progressive explanation of how there can be a gender gap when what counts as a "woman" is up to interpretation.

Progressive:  "Blah blah blah!  Gender gap!"

YYW: "Oh, and all of those women have vaginas, right?"

Progressive: "I can't define what a woman is, because I'm not a biologist."

YYW: "You only counted biological women to make your gender gap argument." 

Progressive: "But . . . . but . . . . Trans rights!"

YYW: "So you say."
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@coal
Instead of Progressive you should use the term Liberal as it is more specific to which part of the left-wing movement you're mocking (there are more Liberals that care heavily about full trans integration than Progressives, the latter tends to focus more on economic inequality and the less able and vulnerable).

The stance of the very pro-trans liberal is this:

The gender gap is real at the higher end of the economic spectrum where people negotiate salaries rather than fixed wages of any sort. Women are (or were) genuinely negotiated against harder by corporations, this is true for decades and while you can perhaps say they didn't negotiate as hard due to it being more masculine to risk and demand hard, it doesn't really matter because the gap is real and the fact is the negotiation should be a means to a reasonable end, not an unreasonable end in itself that's the anti-meritocratic way to determine who gets more money by playing hardball. Furthermore, back in older times (only 10 years ago even) women could find it harder to re-negotiate with a competitor to get a job at the same level (executive or some equivalent) simply truly due to sexism.

So what is a 'woman' in the context of gender pay gap? Those that present as women/female. In fact, it is not true that only biological women are counted, when someone puts F or M on their job application, the company generally runs with it especially now to avoid being transphobic. As for what the overall definition of 'woman' is (meaning what does one need to mimic in order to transition from man to woman) that is the part where Liberals do leave it up in the air to define.

The stance of the very progressive is this:

Same first paragraph

In the latter part, the Progressive is often more willing to point out flaws in the lexicality at hand and would wish there to be strict, clear-cut separation of a term for a biological female adult human and an adult human that presents feminine. The latter would be 'woman', not the former, explaining how a transition to womanhood can occur and Progressives are often more willing to define what's feminine and what's masculine.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
coal
coal
-->
@RationalMadman
Have you learned to behave responsibly? 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@coal
Worry less about judging the character of a user, more about the contents of a thread. It's petty.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If a woman is an adult female human, and a female is an egg producing phenotype, then people who have the organs to do both are simultaneously man and woman. That doesn't change the definition and it doesn't give anyone else justification to claim genders their biology does not dictate.

..." There are four different types of hermaphroditism, as follows:
46, XX hermaphroditism,
...An individual with 46, XX hermaphroditism has two XX chromosomes and the ovaries of a woman, but has external genitalia that appear to be male.

46, XY hermaphroditism
...An individual with 46, XY hermaphroditism has one X and one Y chromosome, as is usually seen in males, but the external genitalia are either not completely formed, or resemble those of females. The internal sexual organs may be normal, incomplete or absent, depending on the specific case.

True gonadal hermaphroditism
....An individual with true gonadal hermaphroditism has both ovarian and testicular tissue, either in the same gonad (referred to as an ovotestis) or in one ovary and one testis. Some affected individuals have XX chromosomes, others have XY chromosomes, and others have a combination of both. Likewise, the external genitalia can vary in form, from male, or female, to ambiguous

Complex hermaphroditism "....
...Complex hermaphroditism involves other disorders of sexual development beyond simple 46, XX and 46, XY. These may include:
  • 45, XO
  • 47, XXY
  • 47, XXX
This type is not usually associated with a discrepancy between the internal and external genitalia. Instead, the individual shows abnormal levels of sex hormones and incomplete sexual development. "....

What the heck is that O in the above 45, XO?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
Well you appear to be talking to me, but you also appear to be a bit mad, so I'll just try to answer the only question like phrase:
What the heck is that O in the above 45, XO?
I would assume the O stands for 0, or null, meaning there isn't a second sex chromosome. I would expect muted development of female genitalia.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
If it cannot be proven that what is considered "Science" is true, then it is not science.

If it is something that was proven true via imperfect methods and now disproven through more accurate methods, that something becomes part of science's history, not non-science.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Well you appear to be talking to me, but you also appear to be a bit mad,....
Must have been that cow I ate.

When I get mad, I throw things, Youve never seen me throw anything.

O = no 2nd sex cell make sense, thanks.

this is the first vid I saw on intersex some last year. This person  was born with no uterus/womb, --never did her her sex chromosome identification--   testes in abdomen, and female genitalia.  So this one threw my idea of woman is person with a womb, but I never  heard what their sex chromosomes they have.

And here is the 2nd one I watched at that time and they state they were born wit Xy chromosomes but she identifies as woman.
It is very complex indeed, but these two and others vid, they all appear imagery to me, to identify themselves as more female { woman ] than male.

To date the vids Ive seen they appear to me to mostly identify as woman.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@RationalMadman

I'm suprised that Greyparrot hasn't stolen CoolApe's profile picture.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
I can only speculate why the left wants the number of intersex and gender confused people to be as large as possible. It seems to be working, too, as gender confusion is increasing much faster than natural selection could justify…
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The ultimate endgame is to create a nation of victims so that there will be nobody left to oppress Washington DC.
Junk science with fantasy-experts is just one of many tools in the toolbox.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@FLRW
I'm suprised that Greyparrot hasn't stolen CoolApe's profile picture.

GP's profile used to be SS Grupenfurher Heinz Reinefarth for a while- the butcher of Warsaw, the ratfink of Nuremburg
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
The ultimate endgame is to create a nation of victims so that there will be nobody left to oppress Washington DC.
Get that?  So it is  scientists who are victimizing Trumpists by not confirming Trumpists fake  news worldview.  Poor Trumpists are only try to oppress America and science keeps attacking them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Tim Pool predicts the insurrection against Democrats and their anti-science Orwellian world is coming very soon.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
I think you mean Tim Fool.  “A coward and a phony,” “a joke,” “staggeringly arrogant,” “totally full of shit,” “not smart” and “a bumbling doofus” are a representative sample of how those who worked with Pool at digital media companies described him. Most did so on the condition of anonymity, in some instances citing possible reprisals by Pool and harassment from his fans.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
I think you mean Tim Fool.  “A coward and a phony,” “a joke,” “staggeringly arrogant,” “totally full of shit,” “not smart” and “a bumbling doofus” are a representative sample of how those who worked with Pool at digital media companies described him. Most did so on the condition of anonymity, in some instances citing possible reprisals by Pool and harassment from his fans.
"The worst journalist... except for everyone else who claims to be a journalist" - Anonymous [it's me]
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Ad-homs are the last defense of a Democrat cultist.

And also are part of the main reason there will be an insurrection against 2022 Democrats. Spiteful, intolerant, and arrogant people have angered people who normally would let most of this slide. Even the insane defense of the institutional grooming of children.

The last nails in the anti-science cancel-culture party(cult) are about to be driven into a well deserved coffin.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
They don't have the monopoly on fallacies, just a large market share.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
coal
coal
-->
@RationalMadman
I said nothing about your character.  But I said all that needs to be said about your behaviour.