Historical fact of the martyrdom of apostles as proof of Christianity

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 115
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
BrotherD is the most entertaining of them all.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
He attacks exactly  like how A Jehovah witness HAS TO attack any and every ex members of their group. 

Do you know or can you Ask him what religion he is ? 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@ADreamOfLiberty

ADreamOfLiberty, the ungodly defender of Catholic Pedophile Priests buggering little innocent children in the "rectory" part of their church,

You have sheepishly returned with your post #31 above, praise Jesus!  

Therefore, like I have said to the equally dumbfounded of the JUDEO-Christian Bible, the Transgendered Miss Tradesecret,  "This is a discussion forum on religion, NOT a runaway from discussion forum from religion!" Get it Bible runaway fool?

Therefore, what lame "girly excuse" are you going to use from Miss Tradesecret's excuse list to run from my posts directed to you shown in the link below?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "ADREAMOFLIBERTY" THAT WENT TO MISS TRADESECRET'S SCHOOL OF; "HOW TO RUN AWAY FROM DISTURBING FACTS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY, AND THEN TO "TRY" AND REMAIN INTELLIGENT LOOKING IN THE AFTERMATH," WILL BE ...?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Oh crap. 

Youve gone and done it now. 

He now has your attention.   
I suggest you Tell him he is correct  and back up. 
BACK UP MAN.
ABORT.  

Bid him a good day. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
@ADreamOfLiberty

Deb-8-a-bull,

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO ME WHERE YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO ASK ME YOURSELF:  "He attacks exactly  like how A Jehovah witness HAS TO attack any and every ex members of their group.  Do you know or can you Ask him what religion he is?" 

Here, let's briefly wipe away your wimpiness as a human being, where I will save you further embarrassment in you trying to ask me the questions above yourself, okay?   I am NOT a hell bound JW!  Furthermore, I am a non divisional TRUE Christian where I accept ALL of what the JUDEO-Christian Bible brings forth, even accepting that Jesus is truly a brutal serial killer as Yahweh God incarnate where His presumed "ever loving and forgiving nature" falls flat upon its proverbial face, period!

Now, since I have personally talked to you in answering your questions, I am sure that since you couldn't do it yourself because you were to SCARED to do so, then you probably got fainthearted  in this instance where you need to go change your underwear!  Therefore, you are excused to do so!

NEXT MEMBER OF THIS RELIGION FORUM THAT CANNOT ADDRESS MY GODLY PRESENCE PERSONALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE A WIMP LIKE DEB-8-A-BULL, AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER MEMBER TO DO SO, WILL BE ...?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Sorry big fella i was just curious. 
But you have now cleared this up with me. 
I totally knew you were  A  ( non divisional TRUE CHRISTIAN.  ) 

Let me run a few searches 
A Non divisional TRUE CHRISTIAN.  

Thats non - denominational TRUE CHRISTIAN.  

NON divisional TRUE CHRISTIAN.  

SO 
you are a Christian right? 

A non divisional TRUE CHRISTIAN. 

Google must not be working. 

Non divisional TRUE CHRISTIAN.  

Computer says NO. 
Welll thats srange. 

Brother?
One more question.  
Whats the name of your actual religious "  group "  

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
It's too late, I've already been Bible Slapped Silly®️.

[BrotherD]: I am a non divisional TRUE Christian where I accept ALL of what the JUDEO-Christian Bible brings forth, even accepting that Jesus is truly a brutal serial killer as Yahweh God incarnate where His presumed "ever loving and forgiving nature" falls flat upon its proverbial face, period!
So I'm imagining a crusader in a megachurch except he doesn't even care if the pope tells him to stop killing in the name of Jesus. He just kills the hellbound pope.

I don't think this guy is real, but if he is real that does answer a long awaited question of mine: What would a christian osama bin laden look like?

PS Jesus is the first or second most obvious pacifist in history, he never claimed he was god; which is a weird thing to omit during your wandering guruship if you were god. To claim simultaneously that he is god and also a serial killer.... next level reinterpretation.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
' crouching down in wait '

HOLD.

HOLD. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Im thinking like a one man wolf pack if you will. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
A Non divisional TRUE CHRISTIAN. 

Thats 

The Non divisional TRUE CHRISTIANS. 

Lets say 
A person liked  being rude and obnoxious to religious people. 
Attacking them from the from this " platform  "you seemed to have made up.  What is it again   " the non div  TRUE CHRISTIANS " platform is brilliant.

You can throw a insult at someone and if they are at all angered by it they will ask you.
Whaf group are you in ?
You reply .  I am a ' Non  Div  True  Chistian  
They then  gooogle 
(  what stupid dumb  shlt  does this religious group,   the " Non divisional TRUE CHRISTIAN do. ?
The search then begins.
You can like then throw a dozen or so more insults before the person you are giving shit to realizes there isnt no blue prints for the " no div T chr " 

Thus  giving one a Very nice maybe brilliant   "platform"  to attack from. 
Very well played .

It isn't a coincidence that  aDream also wanted to know what religious group you are from.  

You could of just said you don't want anyone to know that you are a  (  _________BLANK___________  ) 

You are beating around the bush.

So once more .

Brother D. What religious group are you in ummmm. Cahoots with. 
Tis Religious forum remember 

The non dividiens .,
If you cant give a straiht forward answer .  Tell us all about the " silly " stupid shlt you belive god has you do and dont do.  
Because you do believe in stupid stuff.
But no one in this forum has a fuckln clue about  the Non divisional TRUE CHRISTIANs. 

Again .
It is a BRILLIANT platform to attack a religious or non religious person from the platform of .
I AM A NON DIVISIONAL TRUE CHRISTIAN.  

Good game.
Good game. 

Pull ya head in .  This aint no cattle train ,
tis religion forum. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
A non divisional TRUE CHRISTIAN. 
ffffffff..

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
For example.

You wouldn't dare tell religious forum that you think God is rather happy with the way you carry on.
Or would you ? 

You wouldn't dare talk about the way you and God chat together. 

Actually . 
I put to the board that. 
You may very well be our most nuttist nut on site.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
So simply for dirt to dish 

Have you ever  actually  talked to and or seen god ?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Atheist troll trolls. Nothing new to see or read with that one.
Stephen
Stephen
@Witch

Atheist troll trolls. Nothing new to see or read with that one.

FFS! change the fkn record, you boring nauseating hag. Why don't you just once address the op and the link he offered up for discussion, instead of trolling out of sheer loneliness and a desperate need for attention?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
The Two non divisional. 
And We haven't a clue where they stand.

You poliy i know everything about . 
Yet It is still very  unclear of your "platform"  

You are a half wicken  / half pagan / half wizard that is into crystals and Dream catches.  
One week you are a tarot reading witch  the next you are a fully qualified  stage two wizard.  With the ability to clean the whole 7 Chakras 
A Fully licensed crystal operator. 

Tell me you do not collect rain water ?
I dare you

Soooooooooo. 
Like your fellow non divisional 

Tell us other stupid stuff you do so we can give you shlt about it. 
And stop beating around the bush. 

Ive no time for the non denominational.  

The reasons why you two are " non dommers are somewhat diffrent.  
You will not flat out tell us you are a witch because you are embarrassed about it.  
you are wichen.
I mean chicken 

And brother does it so he can attack people with no fear that they can retaliate.  

Dirt is needed to dish.  

This is why people call themselves " a Christian " then pause as if .  
Yeah im just. 
Im a Christian.    

They know full well the approximate  number of Christian denominations. 
It is 100 .  hehe. 

So saying they are a Christian coukd mean one of 100 diffrent things.
But they try not  and dare not elaborate. 
For once we find out they are a (seventh day adventist christian)   or a ( Morman  christian)  or even a ( JW Christian )
I can simply look that up and know full well you thoughts on EVERYTHING.  

Beating around the bush. 

Not at all straight foward  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Oh and by the way i am not a atheist.

For I represent the lollipop guild .  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
May i suggest. 
If one does not want to tell anyone what exact religious group they are affiliated with. 
Just come straight out and say.

▪°••▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°•▪•°▪• 

It doesn't matter who we are . 
What matters is our plan. 

▪°•▪°•▪°•▪•▪°•▪°•▪°•▪ •▪

It is as Simple as that. 
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I provided cogent answers above. It is your failure to comprehend which is the problem. I see no reason from your responses to reply. Not once were you able to refute even one answer. 
This is what I wrote.  Below is your intentional misquoting of me. 

YOUR SELF-EVIDENT RUN AWAY QUOTE: “I don't have to find reasons to try and prove error.  That is your problem. Not mine.“
Can you spot the difference? My point is you did not refute anything that I said. You suggest on the other hand that I think you are in error. In fact I never said you were in error - I said you did not rebut my points. In fact you did not even address them. You omitted to respond. 

Hence why your next words are redundant. 
Uh, yes dear, when you cannot address a topic, then you pull out the old "it is me that needs to prove the error, not you!  The reason of my post is the FACT in how many 2nd class women like YOU visited the tomb, in which I showed blatant contradictions in the LITERAL form that you have yet to address other than in using your child like hermeneutics!  

I'm not pulling anything. I clearly showed a verse you missed either recklessly or because you are cutting and pasting from someone else's work.  There are no blatant contradictions in these verses.  None whatsoever.  If any of the verses said for instance - Mary went alone or Mary had only two others with her. Or Mary had fifteen people with her - then potentially a contradiction might arise.  There is none of that here. If any of the verses had said Mary Magdalene wasn't there because she was in Africa, then that would produce a contradiction. Yet all of the verses say Mary was there. None say she was there alone. So I don't see a contradiction and all you have done is raise correctly that the different gospels provide stories which the author's knew about and put in.  No contradiction of course. 

In using these direct words from Jesus, then there’re contradictions and your apologetics fall flat upon their face: “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). Therefore, when EVERY word of Jesus is flawless, then there are contradictions in how many 2nd class women were at the tomb without your comical interpretation antics, understood Bible fool?
These words don't contradict themselves.   Every word of God remains flawless.  You are barking at trees Brother. 

YOUR QUOTE ONCE AGAIN IN TRYING TO FIND STRAW: “Yet it does not say anywhere that "Only" these people attended.”

OMG, your lack of education makes itself known once again, whereas the contradicting passages "does say in how many women were at the tomb" which is the topic at hand, and where each passage says a different amount of 2nd class women.   2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and your Bible stupidity continues in front of the membership!

If you are so clever, explain the blatant contradiction. 

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
YOUR CONTRADICTING QUOTE TO ONE OF MANY BIBLICAL AXIOMS THAT SAY YOU ARE WRONG: ”Hence, only Jesus was (in the past) resurrected. Those who trust in Jesus will receive (in the future) new resurrected bodies. “

Using the term “resurrection” is simply the state of one risen from the dead where it only took our Jesus 3 days to figure this out in being our serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, and therefore your Bible stupidity makes itself known once again in the following passage where Jesus was not the only one resurrected like you proposed, in the true sense of the word: 
Resurrection from the dead in biblical terms is different in the case of Jesus.  Every other person who was raised came back in their same bodies in which they died.  But without immortality.  In other words, they all died again. 

Jesus on the other hand, rose with a new body - a glorified body - one which was the essence of his old body - but now resurrected and with immortality. 

“Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost ... And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose. And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.” (Matthew 9:50-53)  

Dear Miss Tradesecret, once again you perceive that the members of this Religion Forum are as dumbfounded as you are when it comes to true biblical axioms that easily bury your Bible stupid quotes!  LOL!
We are not told that these bodies were resurrected.  They did come our of their graves - after Jesus' resurrection.  Yet even in this verse they are not described as being resurrected.  Jesus alone was resurrected.  

Furthermore dear, you are still RUNNING AWAY from your subjective notion that Jesus disappeared or vanished because of His resurrection inside of the tomb, then obviously He set an example to you where our bodies upon the Last Day if we are dead at this time will disappear as well, where there is no need for an open casket at ones  funeral! LOL!  

Can you find some straw in explaining this notion of yours above in providing more laughter for the membership?
i have never been to an open casket.  They don't really do them in Australia.  But 1 Thessalonians 4 tells us doesn't?  not all will sleep - but those who are alive and remain at the end will be changed in the twinkling of an eye.   On that last day - those who are asleep will be raised - and those who are alive will be changed. 

Your theology is well - as dodgy as the local JW. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Every time i glimps at the OP title.  
It hurts a little.  
It goes.
Historical fact of the. 
Then bammmmmmmmm 
The word MARTY R DOM is straight in ya face.

I know what the word means butttt.

I want it to mean stadium .
I then picture
A ever so grand  stadium of the Apostles 

The Marty dome stadium of the apostles.   A bit like the  Coliseum.
Thus rendering the question. 
Historical fact of the martyrdom of apostles as proof for Christianity? Moot .

But the answer is .

If we or anyone  consider this as everdence.  

Jim jonex insta becomes wayyyyyyyyyyy  more important " person then lame old jesus. 
and the people temple ?  Was it ?   are 100% truth. 
As is the christians.  

So the question now is. 

HISTORICAL FACT OF THE DRINKING OF THE COLAID AS EVERDENCE FOR THE PEOPLE TEMPLE? 

Ha.
Ha.
Ha. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@n8nrgmi
Historical fact of Joanstown as proof of peoples temple ?  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Jesus had 12 "mates " killed .  

Jim had 900 + kill themselves.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
However 
jesus would now be the world record  holder for" most deaths because of  /and or  about him.  
If one could find a stat on deaths realating to and or because of 
Jesus would have well over one million 

Sooooo. 
The question now is. 

The millions upon millions  of deaths caused by god and or jesus and or " god jesus,  directly and or indirectly proof that the christian are a horrific bunch of bastards ?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Nowt as daft as folk, as they say up North.

And Vlad the Pute, gets thousands to offer themselves up for sacrifice.

As did Adolf the Hit get. 

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Planet Earth is the constant Human Marty Dome for sure.

Though I prefer to refer to it as the MARTYSPHERE.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
But Jesus just keeps on killing.
The chineese bloke and adolf ar mere amateurs.

Question 
Does the historical fact that the number of deaths over the large period of time due to jesus and the christians has caused proof for Christians proof for them being the worst group ever. 

Actually thT don't sound right. 
But it is true. 

Did or do you think 
A religious person died and or killed themselves  today because of lets say "  religious   nonsense  "
You would agree with that right? 
And next Wednesday also ?

EVERY SINGLE DAY. ? 

SOOOOO with this historical fact  evidence for    the Brother D to be  100%  CORRECT. ?

I say yes. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@zedvictor4
I was tossing up between  the marty dome or sphere. 
I spent at least 10 mins try to spell colluaeam
Collasium is it. 

Hey zed. 
Pronounce the word Martyrdom  for me  please?  

Thanks . 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherD.Thomas
  Notice in that sentence I am using "will receive on the Last Day".  This is in the future tense.  The Last Day has not yet occurred.  

Its been over 2000 years now. How do you know the last day/s hasn't already happened and Jesus has come and gone before you were even born? 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
they have no answer
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
What if  a God from another religion started its " end game " before ones own. 

There has to be easy  atleast six or so  " END GAMING GODS " poised ready to go.  ( that we know of. ) 
Picture em death staring each other for the last millennium. 

( End gaming Gods )  seem to be all ( Do-a-book-Gods ) 
Thats strange.  

The ( Do-a-book-Gods ) are the only ones we need to look out for. 
They are the powerful ones. 

What i am trying to say is. 
Any God that never got a bunch of guys to write shlt down for them is weak and foolish god and not at all worth following.

PICTURE WHEN ONE*  STARTS BELIEVING IN A GOD THING  AND A WEEK INTO IT YOU REALIZE , ITS ONE OF THE MAJOR  ( DO-A-BOOK-GODS ) 
What a relief that would be hey? 
Lucky theidts. 

Picture now when one starts believing in a god thing , and a week into it you realize.  It is a MAJOR  do-a-book-god 
However 

It is from a group that you thought was a shity group .  
And like,  you are not really happy about it at all. 
That would suck. 

Pic now when one start believing in a god thing and a week into it you realize it one of them week arse (  NON-DO-A-BOOK-GODS. ) 
Totally suck. 

All the other believers  are talking about how great their god is.
And how they know everything about him.   
They are translating scriptures that there GOD gave them .
And they have like a clubhouse to go meet up and hangout at. 

And you and your somewhat pathetic " never-say-a-word god " are just like. 
Well .
Pathetic. 
And the only thing you positively know about your god that got you believing it is 
..........................................  BLANK ...................................
and a _____________  BLANK ___ BLANK. 

If your god didn't do a book for you. 
Don't bother. 

Luckily all theists on this site apart from one ended up being contacted and or contacted a almighty,  powerful,  (  DO-A-BOOK-GOD ) 

VERY WELL PLAYED GUYS . 
And alllllllllll on your very first and only group you have joined. 

Scored......