Washington Post "reporter" Taylor Lorenz is a dishonest, feckless hypocrite

Author: coal

Total: 20
coal
Debates: 6
coal
Taylor Lorenz engaged in the exact same tactics with respect to Libs of Tik Tok that she "sobbed" about on MSNBC.  According to crybully whore Taylor Lorenz, she experienced: 

"severe PTSD" following criticism from Tucker Carlson and Glenn Greenwald.  [She claims to have] "had to remove every single social tie. I have severe PTSD . . .  contemplated suicide and got really bad."

She explains that "[[y]ou feel like any little piece of information that gets out on you will be used by the worst people on the Internet to destroy your life and it’s so isolating."
What Lorenz fails to acknowledge is that she is a serial harasser, who wished death on Glenn Greenwald in the context of a homophobic tirade, doxxed him and tried to use her position/access on social media to cause him actual harm to him.  

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@coal
What’s interesting about the Libs of Tik Tok account is that literally all it does is share content that liberals in important positions (typically teachers) post publicly. But even just being an aggregator of content isn’t enough and is apparently a harassment campaign. It boggles the mind. 

On the other hand, being doxxed and turning out to be rich and hot and having a career that’s highly unlikely to be impacted by the doxx is a pretty great flex. 
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@thett3
The claim is that The Libs of TikTok founder violated Twitter’s TOS. How was that done?
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
What she did to the owner if Libs of Tik Tok, if done by a man, would get the highest level of stalking charges and harassment-based RO imaginable.

To me, this is not really an issue of Leftist media power but rather a complete double standard when analysing doxxing and stalking when done by a woman. If she does not get officially charged with stalking, she has basically played the card of being a woman that stalked a woman as if it is okay.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
I genuinely do not find her hot btw but it could just be a personal taste thing, what do I know.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Tucker Carlson is a POS who has zero better things to do with his life than smear campaign sensationalism.

If Lorenz cannot handle that heat, she need not take it out on some user of TikTok that offended her.

The real solution would be for her to report the account and even retaliate by slinging mud back at Carlson if that is her way of handling it. She never needed to cross the line.
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
I genuinely do not find her hot btw but it could just be a personal taste thing, what do I know.
I don’t really either but she has the Instagram influencer look which I think is the revealed preference of what elite women think is hot/want to look like. Which makes her doxx incredibly funny 
thett3
thett3
-->
@cristo71
The claim is that The Libs of TikTok founder violated Twitter’s TOS. How was that done?
By reposting publicly available content apparently. The entire thing is such bullshit. Ultimately it seems that elite progressives truly believe that they own other peoples kids, so showing parents what kids are really being taught or who is really teaching them is something that can’t be permitted 
thett3
thett3
I don’t really either but she has the Instagram influencer look which I think is the revealed preference of what elite women think is hot/want to look like. Which makes her doxx incredibly funny 
Sometimes you have to take a step back and appreciate the humor in life. The libs of tik tok lady being a rich urbanite who looks like an Instagram influencer and has the ideal life most of her most fervent haters would aspire to…is so funny. I would have expected her to be a boomer lady in Florida 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
Wait I was confused who you were calling hot. I dont find Taylor Lorenz hot much at all she isn't my facial type.

I didnt look much into the doxxed person's identity and have little interest if the right wing troll is hot or not.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I don't much follow FOX News' celebrity flame wars.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
She is a Washington Post journalist.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
Glenn Greenwald

I love the character and life story of this guy, but you probably already knew that. Much moreso than Tucker.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal

Amazing.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
This is comedian/provocateur Mark Dice's take on the situation.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Amazing shit.
coal
coal
-->
@thett3
I agree.  From a psychological perspective, I think the reason individuals like Taylor Lorenz engage in this pathological manipulation is because they know, consciously and subconsciously, that what they're doing --- or proposing to do --- is wrong.  So, when a representative case of this disgusting behavior is laid bare for the world to judge at face value, she and others like her engage in this performative nonsense for several concurrent purposes:
  • To virtue signal;
  • To create the false impression of collective consensus, in an audience that is unlikely to hear  any alternative; and
  • To marginalize, delegitimize and condemn responses that normal people of ordinary common sense would have. 
Basically, the same reason Vladimir Putin has fake opinion polls, fake elections and fake rallies.  

That woman is a fraud, a liar and a hack.  She is a disgrace to the field of "journalism," and frankly had demonstrated no capacity whatsoever for engagement in anything that might resemble a journalistic act.  

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@thett3
@coal

The Wayback machine also is blocking archiving of her Tweets.....

Meanwhile:

coal
coal
-->
@bmdrocks21
That's interesting, but her tweets and other communications are public record.  No sensible person can dispute what she has done.  The fact that certain actors are trying to prevent preservation is evidence of their bad faith, for which they should fact public condemnation.  

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@coal
I think she’s brave.