Is It All Going To Plan?

Author: Stephen

Total: 25
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

They're bringing 200,000 "Ukrainians" into Ireland, and this is what they're getting, they'll end up full of Muslims, all part of the Barcelona declaration that they're all in on!

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Stephen

Religion in Ukraine is diverse, with a majority of the population adhering to Christianity. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
I think he's saying the Irish were tricked, thinking they were getting a bunch of nice relatable orthodox christians and when the boats come they get something else (not Ukrainians)
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Stephen

They're bringing 200,000 "Ukrainians" into Ireland, and this is what they're getting, they'll end up full of Muslims, all part of the Barcelona declaration that they're all in on!
Apparently Stephen is ignorant of the fact that Ireland is already a more Islamic society than Ukraine.

Muslims in Ireland represent 1.33% of the population and are the third largest religious group in Ireland.

Muslims did represent .9% of the Ukrainian population before the Russian invasion of 2014 but the large majority of that population lived on Crimean peninsula.  It can be fairly stated that Putin has taken over the majority of Ukraine's Muslim population although the exact numbers are now obscured by mass murder and mass migrations on a scale not seen since World War II.

It is safe to say that any representative wave of migrants of any significance from Ukraine will decrease the overall percentage of Muslims in Ireland and has zero chance of increasing the prevalence of Islam on that lovely isle. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi

They're bringing 200,000 "Ukrainians" into Ireland, and this is what they're getting, they'll end up full of Muslims,
 all part of the Barcelona declaration that they're all in on!
Apparently Stephen is ignorant of the fact that Ireland is already a more Islamic society than Ukraine.

I have relations in the emerald isle and Muslims are taking over in  swarms.  Just like in my own country. And Islam coming to a town near you and  bringing its warped ideology with it.  Two Irishmen where beheaded in Ireland recently and I can guarantee you, it wasn't suicide.

Yousef Palani (22) remanded in custody after being charged with the murders of Aidan Moffitt and Michael Snee

No doubt it will be a case of the assailant being "mentally ill and nothing to do with Islam".

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
If the plan is to help people, yes it is.

If the plan is to specifically get Christian immigrants, no the plans got altered.

Pretty simple answer.
Stephen
Stephen
A nice day walking through England's second city.

badger
badger
Every Muslim I know in Ireland is a doctor or software engineer, all highly educated and respectable people. The ones I'm personally pally with all drink and are all good fun. You haven't a fucking notion what you're talking about. Arabs and Indians are Ireland's most upstanding subclasses. Tommy Robinson is the biggest clown in England. 
badger
badger
I know nothing about that video in OP, but I know that B&B's and hotels all over the country are taking in women and children Ukrainian refugees. I know of about 6 instances of this in my locality and none of them have been duped with Muslim men. The fool here is you, I think. One video of two harmless, friendly dudes. These Irish people are doing a beautiful thing.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
Inshallah
badger
badger
-->
@Greyparrot
I'm gonna bang so many Ukrainian women. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@badger
Every Muslim I know in Ireland is a doctor or software engineer, all highly educated and respectable people. 

Except the one's that like to behead Irish men in the name of Allah and for the cause of Islam.

ooooooooo   look at  the number of respectable "doctors or software engineers" that have decided to settle in Norther Ireland just in the last ten years.

"Muslim community in Ireland - Growth in numbers continue 
There were 63,443 Muslims in Ireland in April 2016, representing 1.3 per cent of the population and signalling a continued growth in the number of Muslims in Ireland.  Ireland’s Muslim community has grown from just 3,875 persons in 1991, to 19,147 in 2002, 32,539 in 2006 and 49,204 in 2011. Since 2006 the number of Muslims has nearly doubled, increasing by 95 per cent.".

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
Stephen Christopher Yaxley was born on 27 November 1982 (making him 35 and a Sagittarius, for those who are wondering).

He later became Yaxley-Lennon to reflect the name of his stepfather Thomas Lennon. Sometimes he also goes by Stephen Lennon.

In 2013 he was convicted of possession of a false identity document with improper intention after using the name and passport of friend Andrew McMaster to enter the US illegally.

It was said by the judge at this hearing that his legitimate passport bears the name Paul Harris, although it’s unclear whether he’s ever gone by this name.

Good day to you, Stephen!

If you report this as Doxxing I will laugh my fucking ass off. You posted a guy who lies about his identity to pass off as 'stronger' sounding than his original name. Wow Tommy Robinson big bad name keeping Britain safe woohoo.

The English Defence League founder, whose real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, shared a video on Saturday saying that he had been detained in Cancún airport upon arrival with his children.

“I’m being deported as a matter of national security,” Robinson says in the video, in which he questions the decision to detain him, claiming to have done nothing but “criticise Islam”. Robinson has been convicted in the UK for fraud, stalking, assault, using someone else’s passport, using threatening behaviour, and contempt of court.
Robinson said his three children were with a friend who was travelling with them.
Stephen
Stephen
@ RM

If you report this as Doxxing I will laugh my fucking ass off.

Why ever would I?

And I have asked you before to stop responding to me and my posts while you have me on block. You cowardly little tedious turd.
Stephen
Stephen

St. Louis hopes to boost its population by importing Afghan refugees

The Associated Press reported that there is an “aggressive effort” within the city to attract large swaths of the more than 76,000 Afghans who fled their country after its capital city of Kabul was ceded to the Taliban.
Currently, the city is home to about 600 Afghan refugees and another 750 are expected to arrive later this year.

Stephen
Stephen

Afghan British army interpreter who drugged and raped 14-year-old girl months after being allowed to live in UK is jailed for more than seven years
  • Asadullah Najibullah plied victim and her two friends with alcohol and drugs
  • He then phoned a taxi for her friends, leaving the 28-year-old alone with the girl 
  • Najibullah then took off her clothes and raped her while she lay unconscious 
  • He was jailed for seven-and-a-half years and ordered to register as a sex offender

Stephen
Stephen
Afghan asylum seeker who sexually assaulted two women and battered three with a hammer in terrifying West End rampage begins 18 years behind bars
  • Morteza Ahmadi, 39, went on a crime spree in London's West End in October
  • He attacked five people and sexually assaulted two of them near Regent Street
  • The Afghan had been deported from the UK twice before, the court heard
  • He was sentenced to more than 18 years behind bars for the attacks 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
You sound just like my dad, Stephen.

So the British and other Whitish and Darker European Colonialists and by association the North Americans, are just paying for their past successes and consequent failures, and have been doing so for quite a long time now.

Planet Earth is small.

And there's also lot to be said for the burqa's capacity to quell the flow of testosterone.

Just saying.

Regards Zed.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
And there's also lot to be said for the burqa's capacity to quell the flow of testosterone.

So because some young buck cannot resist or control his own sexual impulses the young western girl has to cover herself from head to toe......  or  run the risk of being  gang raped?  I see. 

Send your father my sincere regards, Vic lad.

Stephen
Stephen
Syrian Migrant Suspected of Raping 15-Year-Old Ukrainian Refugee Girl

Afghans Accused of Murdering Teen Had Years-Old Deportation Orders

Amesbauer went on to state that foreigners were suspects in around 43 per cent of rape cases in the past year and recalled the case of 13-year-old Leonie, who was sexually abused, raped and killed in Vienna after being given drugs by Afghan migrants who dumped her body next to a tree.
On Monday, the Austrian newspaper Kleine Zeitung reported that the prosecutor’s office in Steyr refused to keep the Syrian in custody following his arrest last week after claiming two friends of the alleged victim described the sexual incident as being consensual.
Earlier this year in March, another teenage girl, a 16-year-old German, was allegedly raped by a group of four asylum seekers near the main train station of the city of Linz.
Three of the alleged attackers, two 15-year-old Afghans and a 14-year-old Iranian were arrested by police following the alleged rape attack and another asylum seeker, a 14-year-old Afghan, turned himself in several days later.

Maybe they should have "kept their heads down".
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
Most criticism like yours misses the mark on Islam, sadly. As an example, Eric Zeymmour wanted to ban muslim names. That still wont stop muslims from practising their core tenets; names are irrelevant in islam. You cant really curb any substantial change on muslim immigration until you tackle the core theological issues of islam, most of which have remained unchanged for centuries ever since its creation. I would perhaps read up on the Quran and refute it that way like most apostates do. There are values there that remains incompatible with western lifestyle, I think most political icons have yet to expose them. For most muslims, it’s always easier to believe in the rhetoric of the street clerics, whose beliefs serve theIr overlords (Ulama)well. The far-right isnt your ticket to solve islam’s incompatibility with the west.

Stephen
Stephen
Today:

Scotland Yard arrests 13-year-old for Islamist terror offence in Britain
A 13-year-old boy has been arrested in Britain for a terrorism offence as part of an ongoing investigation related to the alleged sharing of extreme Islamist material online, Scotland Yard said.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
A Zedku for Stephen.

Sent him a message,

Don't know if he will get it.

I'm not much of a believer in heaven, see.

Nor was he..........RIP.

And if you keep heading in one direction,

You will only end up in the same station.

West is always relative to where?

Somewhere else when you get there.

And they keep coming,

And we don't return them.

Have you ever wondered why?

Small planet full of irrational people.

And who teaches them that "western" girls are easy.

Why! "Western" girls of course, cheesy sleazy.

On the interweb for all to see mate, 

Clickety click, no target audience for this date.

And where's it all heading Steve?

Any solutions up your sleeve?

Lord only knows hey?

If only.

So keep your head down and watch your back,

It's something for the pub when your brain goes slack.

Look left look right, because is it worth all the fuss?

And for goodness sake watch out for that bu............

Hormones.......Drive ya crazy.

Until your 60 and it all goes hazy

Though perhaps when y'all are LGBT.

The world will regain it's sanity..............LOL.

We can ditch the uniforms and and our weapon of mass dickstruction.

And utilise our weapons for another function.

Like parading around in frilly pink frocks.

And eating everyone's cake like Goldilocks.

Cheers. Zed.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Sent him a message,

Don't know if he will get it.

If you mean a PM I haven't got it Vic lad.

And who teaches them that "western" girls are easy.

Why! "Western" girls of course, cheesy sleazy.
Could you expand on that?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
A.  Nope a PM to my dad......Call it a prayer if you like.

B:  A metaphor for the power of World Wide Web,

If you like.

In a shrinking World,

There's still a certain base reality to human function.

Western girls" put it out there, 

And eastern boys (all boys) pick it up.

And when the two worlds collide,

Who was it sent out the wrong signals?

Nah it's always the recipients fault.

Should come with a warning.

You can only look, but you can't touch,

Is like shutting the stable door when the horse is bolting,

As it were.

Or better still,

Don't put it out there in the first place.

Because the base message will be clear and understood. 

Roger that.

Over and out.