Tired pro-ban talking points.

Author: Ultramaga

Total: 5
Ultramaga
Debates: 0
Ultramaga
1) Banning guns reduces gun deaths just like it is scientifically proven that banning planes results in lower plane deaths.

2) There is no reason for common individuals to ever own a gun, not even to protect individual life, liberty, or private property. The government is better able to provide liberty than any common individual.

3) The right needs to stop dividing the country by calling us "ban-nuts" and saying America has a ban culture problem.

Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
At least double R put more effort into strawmanning conservatives. 

I would say ideologies he doesn't agree with, but honestly just whatever the party tells him to believe he does. He would probably have a stroke trying to figure out his ideology if Democrats were divided on an issue 50\50. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Ultramaga
Exactly. If you don't put up the refutations for these reasons I will treat you like a left-wing from how this post is written.

Then, there are ways for society to function without guns and there are ways with guns. The US chose one with guns and sorta messed it all up(because it is easy?).
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
Maybe there is no refuting this.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Greyparrot
Wow ok, well good to know, I am also for stricter gun controls.

I haven't live anywhere even close to semi-permanently other than in NY so I can't say much about the US, but just a clear that in China, stricter gun controls(the citizens aren't allowed to have it at home, and they can only be wielded by the armed police, the military at work, etc) lead to the police force being useful and having more credit among people. The looser gun control in the US is a factor of what made the US police force less useful.

What I don't want is those conservatives who use religion to justify anything they think is good tradition immediately revolt on the streets, perhaps even with firearms, if you even ever release as much as one line of policy regarding a gradual tightening of gun rules.