Author: Mharman

Read-only
Total: 483
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
I don't think conference/division is going to help us at all. 
I disagree. People are locked in now. I want to start getting claims from the two divisions with 3 people in them. Possibly even get full claims from one person we all agree on from each division, based on behavior, character, etc.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Unvote
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
My first guess for theme split was "hated" teams as scum, specifically teams that Tom Brady was on. The Patriots make sense as scum because of deflategate and Bill Belichick just being generally unlikeable. Plus they dominated the AFC East for so long and were considered a shoo-in to the playoffs. Tom Brady was easy to hate (though has become much more likeable since going to TB imo). So my first thought was that Pats and Bucs could be scum. Now I'm not so sure because the mafia might have 3 players out of 12. If the game has two mafia and one TP though it could still fit. 

Your bird theory is wrong; my team isn't a bird and I'm town. Also there only like 3 teams with bird names I can think off from the top of my head (unless you're saying birds are scum). I don't think there's a division or conference split.

I have to sign off now but just wanted to throw in (again) I really don't know how I feel about the Falcons as hated. There are just so many other teams that fit the hated role. Cowboys are voted the #1 most hated team in the NFL in like every poll despite being "America's team." Maybe that's why they're hated lol. The Patriots are also highly disliked, the Raiders are really  unpopular and have the stigma of being a pretty gritty and aggressive team, and the Falcons aren't KNOWN for choking as like a long-term stigma. They choked in a random game against the Cowboys and of course in the Superbowl vs. the Pats, but other than that nobody really think about them. 

It's too early to know who I wanna vote for but I did list my concerns about Parrot and Chris. I'd like to get some more analysis out of Oro other than just lists. We can start discussion now and Chris should post his division ASAP. There are 4 people I read  kinda town but don't feel the need to list them or anything. G2G. 
Danielle
Danielle
Oh just saw that Chris claimed. Well I gotta sign off for now so just disregard my comments about him then. BBL.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
I could get behind that if there are additional factors besides just their division alone. Still, we should note that with 8 possible divisions, and we have 12 players, repetition is necessary, and it's not necessarily a given that Mharman/Lunatic divided things evenly. 

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
Of those within NFC West and AFC South, who would you want to investigate first?
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
MisterChris (2/7) - That2, Pie
Barney (1/7) - SirAnon
Greyparrot (1/7) - Speedrace
Danielle (1/7) - Badger

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Of those within NFC West and AFC South, who would you want to investigate first? 
AFC South - Oro
NFC West - Whiteflame 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
@oromagi
Unvote

VTL Oro for character claim
Earth
Earth
Just read the past ~4 pages and see Oro got around and claimed his division. While I remember Oro being more active, I have the feeling this will lead to nowhere. Maybe the theme is something like teams that never won a Superbowl game.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
it doesn't matter what you and I feel about who is hated. The mod made the theme and the justification for my role, not me. Specifically that the Falcons choked in the super bowl. We should use this to help figure out the theme.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Danielle
@Greyparrot
@MisterChris
@SirAnonymous
Help me pressure oro for a claim
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
You claiming Falcons doesn't help us figure out theme at all right now. We need to see flips. 
Danielle
Danielle
VTL Oromagi
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
VTL ORO
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@That2User
Whiteflame - Hard to read, slight lean town for now because he's got good analysis
What analysis? Need to see, you have a post #?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I am the Houston Texans.  
oromagi
oromagi
Dashboard
oromagi            AFC South   Houston Texans
TOWN______Division__Claim____________Role
Whiteflame     NFC West
Earth                  AFC East
Badger              NFC North
SirAnon            NFC West
Speedrace       AFC North
Danielle            AFC South
That2                 AFC South
Barney              NFC East
MisterChris     NFC West
Pie                      NFC North
Greyparrot      NFC South  Atlanta falcons         hated townie
SCUM______Division__Claim____________Role

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
I am the Houston Texans.  
Does anyone know anything about the houston texans
That2User
That2User
-->
@Speedrace
Does anyone know anything about the houston texans
They lose, bad team

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Speedrace
VTL Speedrace for claim
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
@That2User
Are any of you Houstan Texans?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
@Mharman
Unvote

VTL Whiteflame for claim
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Your bird theory is wrong; my team isn't a bird and I'm town. Also there only like 3 teams with bird names I can think off from the top of my head (unless you're saying birds are scum).
Birds = scum. That’s the only way it would be, assuming GP is telling the truth ofc

That2User
That2User
any of you Houstan Texans?
I'm not 

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@oromagi
I am the Houston Texans.  
Can't say I know too much about the Texans myself.

VTL Speedrace for claim
I think we need to be careful about how much more information we seek during this DP, especially given that we know that scum has fake claims and could potentially glean quite a bit from character claims. I'm fine with getting another character claim or two, even if that includes mine as Pie has suggested, but I think we should be selective about who we pressure for claims. Do you have a reason why you're pursuing Speed?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Unvote

VTL Whiteflame for claim
I'm unclear on why you're pursuing me for a claim, but if enough people agree, I'll do it. Like I just said to Oro, I think we should be careful about how much information we reveal in this DP.
That2User
That2User
-->
@whiteflame
AFC South - Oro
NFC West - Whiteflame  -Pie
This is why
Unvote
VTL whiteflame 
Character claim
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@That2User
AFC South - Oro
NFC West - Whiteflame  -Pie
This is why
Unvote
VTL whiteflame 
Character claim
That's why he selected someone from that group (NFC West). It's not why he selected me, specifically. I'm fine with pursuing someone from this trio, but I want the choice to be considered. Until I hear why I'm the best choice among the three (with SirAnon and MC being the other two), I'm going to wait to claim.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I'm unclear on why you're pursuing me for a claim, but if enough people agree, I'll do it. Like I just said to Oro, I think we should be careful about how much information we reveal in this DP.
Cause you’re hard to read and we need more info. It also keeps the ball moving. We’ll see who we need a role claim from depending on your claim.