Post here and I will tell you what Whiteflame would tell you he thinks of you.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 49
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
He can rate it put of 100 for quality and accuracy after.

I will tell it how he will tell it. I will insert his microbiological personality into every crevice of my description of you.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Let's go meta. How would I think of me?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
I think a lot of people look at me as 'Chief Moderator' of this website and either think 'wow, what a great guy' or 'omg, what a dweeb'. This approach (to me) seems to just happen a lot, I can't precisely put my finger on it but I'd say it's the fact that I care about everybody and yet also see their flaws all at once. People can't quite figure me out, I like it that way because most people get either too idealistic or too harsh a view of somebody when they're too 'real'. When I look in the mirror, I just see me, Dr. P. Who is he? That depends on the situation.

If I had to name my best ability, which if you ask me is difficult because I truly believe that I have to improve at everything and that I am not that brilliant at anything much at all, I'd say that openmindedness is my forte. Don't mistake me for being self-loathingly humble, I'm not saying being a microbiologist isn't great, I have a PhD and what I am researching, alongside my teams, is very likely going to change the world of agriculture. However, what I want you to understand is that guys with my background, what with wealthy parents pressuring me to get a typically good job and all that, with the social skills I had could have ended up in a much more manipulative walk of life and I most definitely wouldn't have ended up with the wonderful woman I have nor interacting with these oddities online. Even if I'd been a lawyer, I don't see myself as having had the same intellectual fire to me that came with what happened with my pursuit of microbiology. I fell in love with that just as I fell in love with debating and later on with my wife and life as I know it now.

I am truly happy with how life played out for me, I think a lot of people first seek achievement and then fulfillment and that's where they go wrong. You cannot be fulfilled until you know for sure that what you're doing is worthwhile. Do you think everyday being the Chief Moderator of DART is fun? Of course not, some days I want to click logout and never open it again because of some personalities that I won't name combining with a stressful day just making me feel 'oh hell, not anymore'. Some days I want to quit my job, some days I want to just party hard, game hard, weeb hard and spend all days on online forums not as a responsible, openminded member but a purely recreational shitposter but that's just not who I am, it's not who I was born to be. I don't know why I get a kick out of being responsible and I certainly never thought I'd end up such an extroverted, charismatic guy at this stage in life, back in my teens, yet here I am and I must say I am so grateful for every step of that journey.

I truly cherish everybody in my life, even the ones that made it unpleasant and difficult. I see it all as a test, in that way you could say I am genuinely Jewish though I'd never deny how secular I am. I truly believe that I am being tested day in, day out and I thrive on proving to myself that I can be an honest, kindhearted, tolerant and generous human being no matter how many people prove to me that the world doesn't reward that and no matter how down in the dumps I feel. That's what being a human is all about; battling your demons and coming out this optimistic, resilient adventurer. I don't really relate to protagonists or antagonists in the mangas and animes I've grown to love, I tend to relate to a variety of support characters... On the other hand, I seem to end up in positions of responsibility and influence everywhere I go and pour my heart into, I think what people are drawn to is that when it comes down to it, I appreciate you as much as the next guy. I genuinely don't care about this whole 'best friend' 'archenemy' concept in Animes, I find it cringe, the reason I watch them is for the character development and art, that's what I love. I don't care much for worrying if Naruto or Sasuke end up with Sakura, I don't understand why Aizen went all megalomaniac when he had a good thing going in the Soul Society, I just do my thing, appreciate others doing their thing and make my way in life. 

I would like to end this on a massive disclaimer though; obviously, I do have favorites. The only favorite you guys need to know about is my wonderful wife and immediate family IRL. The rest is my business and I'll keep it that way. I don't 'like' them more than others, I respect them more and genuinely appreciate the type of people they are more. It's different to affection, it is straight up appreciation and admiration. If I cannot admire who you are as a person, you are not likely to be my favorite and that's perfectly alright. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Why not. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@MisterChris
Well, it was surprising really, you went from a very shy and secretive guy who David just promoted out of nowhere to a very outspoken guy I consider a friend on here. You know your limits and respect the advice of others when it counts which counts for more than always having the best ideas yourself, if you ask me. I certainly remember this debate between us where I certainly gained respect for you as an opponent. In fact, I'd say it was one of my most enjoyable debates on the website.

I feel your life has gotten in the way of your activity here and that's understandable, enjoy it. You're a great guy Chris, the site could use more members like yourself. I know you like One-Punch Man and wish we could chat more about manga and anime. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
I had sex with whiteflame on 3 separate occasions, which is why my antisemitism gets a free pass. What would he say about me 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Wylted, Wylted, Wylted... How do I say this? You are one of a kind. I find you entertaining and outspoken and you're great to spend time with now and again but I do understand that what you see as funny and I can maybe chuckle at in one way is offensive and gets people uptight in another. You are probably anti-everything if we come down to it, I don't care about your trolling, I see it for what it is an attempt at a cheap shot for a laugh. You're good at what you do and I wouldn't personally take it to heart if I didn't think other Jews, blacks, women and LGBTQ+ were offended by what you're doing.

I think you're a brave guy, you stand up for what you even don't believe in and I enjoy that but others don't. I'm also not certain where you got the idea we are as close as you say we are and didn't appreciate you dragging me into the presidential nominations for no real reason. Just because we voice chat and DM doesn't mean we're 'besties'. You have your issues, RM has his and honestly until Max ran, I was kind of on the fence about who I'd even vote. I am not sure what you want from me here, I dig playing mafia with you, I dig your wild debating style just behave yourself, keeping within the rules and we'll get along just fine.

You could be a great member of this website if you'd dedicate to the troll persona just that little bit less, I like the real you more than the DART you.

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
These are invariably entertaining. Go for it. What would whiteflame think of me?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Well, someone is having a huge amount of free time.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
FYI, I find all of this rather intriguing. Enjoying it so far.
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
Let's see it. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@SirAnonymous
These are invariably entertaining. Go for it. What would whiteflame think of me?
Why are you referring to me in third person? Do you do that to yourself a lot, as well? You're hard to figure out, I would say I find you decently smart in the conventional sense. What I mean by that is that that some people appear less intelligent but are quite smart and/or creative in other ways but you seem smart in a more straightforward manner.

I don't care much for psychoanalysis, I just go with what people present to me and assess that and what you present is a smart, disciplined persona so that's what I think of you. I get that life gets in the way of your participation here often and am happy you return now and again.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
Well, someone is having a huge amount of free time.
As are you, it would seem. You're a young guy with a whole life ahead of you. I think you're an interesting thinker with many unique perspectives and the site benefits from your participation particularly in the debates section. As a person in China, with me as a microbiologist, I'd have enjoyed seeing more Covid-origin debates from you that defended China. I barely interact with pro-China people in my daily life, let alone online so your perspective would have been interesting.

I'd also be intrigued to read you debating Taiwan if/when the invasion occurs. It is important for us to never totally let go of people whose views run against the norm; that is the very heart of debating (other than competitively, where people can play devil's advocate). I feel you are more of a scientific thinker than a debate enthusiast and that your pull here is similar to my own. I'd love more science topics from you, keep up the good work and I wish you all the best in life. I am proud of you still using a debating website while in China and at your age, both take courage and pushing well outside the norm.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bones
You're a contrarian by nature, not by choice, it would seem. You counter people and sometimes have skirted the rules during certain conflicts with how far you went to get a reaction out of your opponent (in the forums, not in debating). I see that you're very frustrated with religious doctrine being forced on people and that you have similar distaste for transgender politics. I am unsure what to say about your attitude and approach because the truth is I don't think much of it either way.

You're not necessarily my first read on the forums when I get online but every time I see your threads, there's something interesting inside, even due to the others that participate in the topics you create and engage with. You interest others and are a great participant to the website, I just don't feel you and I have engaged enough for me to have much of an opinion on you either way. I am also very secular, as for the other issue I feel you're conflating biology with sociology and psychology.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
Entertaining as always. Thanks.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@SirAnonymous
You are welcome, I had no idea I was so entertaining to you. I will get you some pom-poms and cheerleader gear from my cosplay closet if you are down for it.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
Er, no thanks? It's not you that's entertaining (I hope I didn't accidentally offend you). It's your interpretation of me. I find that kind of thing entertaining, and you're better at it than most people.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@SirAnonymous
That is interesting, I did not know that I had done this before. 

When you are ready to enter the weeaboo life, I can be your senpai.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
It was in that thread where you matched people to their high school stereotype.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
Also, congrats on passing 400 debates!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@SirAnonymous
That was RM. This is whiteflame being channeled through RM's body, you must be confused.

I will sit you down, have a cup of tea with you and after we are done, you can try your best to understand that I am not RM or you can cosplay as a cheerleader. I am a reasonable man, Sir Anonymous, I always offer a choice.

Why tea? Coffee is overrated, we need to chillax together, maybe play some nice indie rock or Japanese pop.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@RationalMadman
A bit of correction here. It is not "Invasion". It is reunification if it is anything at all. Taiwan has always been a part of China since 1912. Also, I generally refrain on debating on issues regarding China because most evidence that are written in English tend to be Western and Anti-China biased and if I have to bring any evidence, chances are that maybe most of you guys don't know how to read it. Yeah, google translate works, but not quite.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
What would WF say if pie
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Not sure I understand what you're asking, let me just say that you seem to use this website a lot more casually than others. I have rarely seen you have extended dialogue with someone over your views and when Barney challenged you to a debate on his moderation of Wylted, as Incel-Chud, you suddenly didn't want to anymore as far as I could see.

I think you are here for a laugh, to post some things and get reactions. You use the website primarily to get your kicks and move on with your day. The only thing separating you from a pure troll is that I get the feeling that you believe what you type on most issues, you just phrase it provocatively to get a reaction. I enjoy Mafia with you but I'd say that's where your and my relationship and interactions end overall. I don't particularly understand your approach to the forums and debating and I can admit that misunderstanding may be on me.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Not sure I understand what you're asking, let me just say that you seem to use this website a lot more casually than others. I have rarely seen you have extended dialogue with someone over your views
I talked to DoubleR about this. I don’t mind discussions, but I don’t have the time sometimes, and sometimes I don’t think it’s worth my time because ways of life cannot be changed. The fundamental viewpoint of life under a conservative and liberal ideology is drastically different.

and when Barney challenged you to a debate on his moderation of Wylted, as Incel-Chud, you suddenly didn't want to anymore as far as I could see.
I don’t debate lol. Only time I debated was during the snow storm cause I had nothing better to do lmaoo

I think you are here for a laugh, to post some things and get reactions. You use the website primarily to get your kicks and move on with your day.
Honestly ya, it’s mainly for fun, which I think the site should be.

The only thing separating you from a pure troll is that I get the feeling that you believe what you type on most issues, you just phrase it provocatively to get a reaction.
I like humor lol

I enjoy Mafia with you but I'd say that's where your and my relationship and interactions end overall. I don't particularly understand your approach to the forums and debating and I can admit that misunderstanding may be on me.
Just a me thing. You summed it up pretty well tho. Kudos to you
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Thank you, Pie, glad you liked it.
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
-->
@ILikePie5
The fundamental viewpoint of life under a conservative and liberal ideology is drastically different.
It is? What is the fundamental viewpoint of life?
That2User
That2User
Let's see what wf thinks of That2
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
It is? What is the fundamental viewpoint of life?
There are a lot of things. One side thinks that everyone should be helped. Other side thinks those who deserve it should be helped. Etc etc
That2User
That2User
those who deserve it should be helped. 
Who deserves help? Those who need help?