New toy!

Author: sadolite

Total: 8
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
The company I work for at my day job is buying a new toy for me to play with. A Brenton Genya cnc bridge saw. Here's a sales video. I'll up date this when it arrives and post video's of it working. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Excellent.

I have just the job for you.

Pity you're not U.K. based.

Have fun.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Don't play with saws. They are dangerous. I think you are old enough to know that.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Intelligence_06
Been playing with them for 20 years now. It's fork lifts you gatta watch out for. Those are dangerous. 

7 days later

jaishawnemmette5
jaishawnemmette5
Nr 2: You talk about testing something and sharing your entusiasm impressions. I could tell you things about how it works actually in security. You know SECURITY ..
For example: First before meeting any tool you'll have to learn to know eachother first. You'll probably agree that when schoolmaster has built Earth and Sun, then we pupils' tasks are not to grasp how these functions technically work, but about to co-operate because we spirits are different species. And for instance colors: In our investigation of animal senses there were one among us spirits who reported to see only in black and white (though we shared same animal of course - and yes we were 12, some van gogh dangerous -). And that was strange. But it turned out to be an eye filter that only depictured living stuff in colors, because concerned pupil was able to see nature in colors and everything else also in our apartment was actually only in grey scale. And school master explained us that real equipment is built so functions are colored to the user. For example if you satelite looked about in your room with real schoolmaster built headgear, it would only in colors show functions - you know 'room buttons' - that you can toggle and the rest in grey. (Nr 5: But there aren't actually buttons like the violent weight embarrassment here in vampire kingdom.)
Nr 2 and nr 5: So dum-nut what to do? Since there are dangerous here on Earth, there can therefore only be one purpose, one correct will: security: Stop messing with experiments and leave this hell-hole. Figure out to co-operate with real school authority and afterwards connect with real toys. <- real toys sadolite ..? only functions are correctly colored .. .. they rest is grey .. grey grey .. (Nr 2: yes i could tell you things ..; nr 5: but so can i - conscience -.)

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@jaishawnemmette5
Um, ya,  load material, draw tool path, convert to G code, press start.
jaishawnemmette5
jaishawnemmette5
-->
@sadolite
nr 2: yeah man here you simulate game over, the real toys include matrix how to do securely, because pc games are all alike sad stories and who wins the match, but real matrix with true facts can calculate something useful actually. Anything else sweetheart ..?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@jaishawnemmette5
No disrespect but what's useful about a video game?