Just the Facts -Ms

Author: ebuc

Total: 51
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Every cell of pregnant woman is an organism of her body ergo the fetus/baby is also an organism of the pregnant mother-to-become.

All else is false, or false narrative to divert an distract from the  virtual rapists { immoral perverted thinkers } thrive on creating a false narrative regarding truth, and sticking their virtual noses in womens bodily business without their consent. Sic-n-head.

All of this stems from patriarchal religious non-sense Sad :--(

Please dont tread on truth and facts, Sir-Ms.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@ebuc
What are you saying? Are you exhibiting pro-choice views here?

Well, if all cells are living, then according to some, thou shalt not shave nor cut hair. That is a problem. Essentially if we consider murder undeniably wrong, we would ourselves starve to death, or die in other ways.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
Well stated.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
And you are an organism of society to be disposed of whenever you inconvenience the wealthy and powerful in it like the mother would her fetus, agreed? :)
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Intelligence_06
Your really missing the boat on my message that is clear as day with no fog.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
No Rat man.  

Society is in no way an biologic, independent, biologic pattern integrity individual.

A human is not a cell.

A fetus/baby is organaism of pregnant woman, until the fetus/baby is born out and has breathed in its first breath and umbilical cord is severed.

Society did birth your not me.  A pregnant woman, who became our mother did that. Just so you get cards in order here.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
Oh it is, you are just thinking too small.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
The primary reason we owe the mother for the birth is she did NOT abort 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
Being dependent on a greater ecosystem and interacting living beings to sustain oneself is not reason to deem on as a non-individual, enslaved property of greater thing.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
And if she did abort is not your choice. Get over it ratman. Your not the boss of the pregnant woman who gave birth to your not the mother once she bore you out into the world.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes they are all celluar organisms. ..." Cellular organisms are divided in two groups known as prokaryotes and eukaryotes. The genetic material, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA) are arranged into structures called chromosomes. In the eukaryotic cell, the chromosomes are surrounded by a nuclear membrane forming a true nucleus. '....https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/biochemistry-genetics-and-molecular-biology/cellular-organism

Society is not a celluar organism nor a independent, biologic pattern integrity individual. Society did not bear you into this world. A pregnant woman did. Get over it already.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
And if she did abort is not your choice. Get over it ratman. Your not the boss of the pregnant woman who gave birth to your not the mother once she bore you out into the world.
I am also not the boss of any rapist, murderer, thief, fraud, blackmailer and plenty more kinds of treacherous being.

People have their reasons to do evil acts, I argue simply that it is evil.

You can say 'she could raise it abused' and I can say, she could give the baby up for adoption and/or do her level best to appeal to a church or something to take care of it. At the end of the day there are options, it's up to you to consider what you do with the shit situation god put you in. I don't hate the player and I don't even hate (but sure don't love) the game, however judge the player for their playstyle and decisions, I will.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
The primary reason we owe the mother for Birth is she did NOT abort.

A somewhat obtuse primary basis for procreation and existence.

And we owe the mother nothing, for an obligatory, short term, oftentimes arduous existence. The ultimate conclusion of which, is death.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@RationalMadman
You can say 'she could raise it abused' and I can say, she could give the baby up for adoption and/or do her level best to appeal to a church or something to take care of it. At the end of the day there are options, it's up to you to consider what you do with the shit situation god put you in. I don't hate the player and I don't even hate (but sure don't love) the game, however judge the player for their playstyle and decisions, I will.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
Read my lips/text.  I think it is well stated.

Every cell of pregnant woman is an organism of her body ergo the fetus/baby is also an organism of the pregnant mother-to-become.

All else is false, or false narrative to divert an distract from the  virtual rapists { immoral perverted thinkers } thrive on creating a false narrative regarding truth, and sticking their virtual noses in womens bodily business without their consent. Sic-n-head.

All of this stems from patriarchal religious non-sense Sad :--(

Please dont tread on truth and facts, Sir-Ms.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
True we do not owe our mothers anything, as we did not ask to be born into this world.

Yet, putting aside those who commit suicide, most{?} of us love our mothers for our conscious experience of biologic life.

Boys love their mothers, girls love their fathers is old saying.  Both, for  most part, are thankful for their/our existence.

Now we just need those perverted virtual rapist to get their noses out of pregnant womans bodily business, unless she gives her consent for them to stick their nose into her bodily business.  Simple, not complex to grasp, for man or woman.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
Got it. 7.9 billion people on Earth.

Lets push for adoption of 8 billion more, and forget all about siincere, smart, serious prevention while also allowing for humans to enjoy the sexual experience all they want. Sex is good for the soul, for the most part. Orgasm is good for the soul, for the most part.

Humanity is playing dumb relgious based and primarily male/patriarchy dumb mind games.  Pro-life over pregnant womans choice, makes them they have taken the highest moral ground, yet the run ignorant of greater ecological and nuclear issues raised from to many people for the operating systems we have in place.

In long run, humans are basically greedy, dumb, and barbaric and let their ego run over their access to rational common sense mind abilities.

Then there is ability to shut of empathy centers ergo barbaric nature sets in. This is what Universe/God allows. 

All-for and one for all, or all will perish. 2232 { approx }, based on my factorials.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Loving our mothers.

What does that really mean?

Can it be the same as loving ice cream?

Though I suppose that basically, it's all internal electro-chemical responses to preferable external stimuli.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ebuc
The flaw in  your message is that cells are more important than women. The only thing that makes a woman a woman (and therefore useful)  in a man's eyes (and the eyes of self loathing women) is that she can accept his penis in her hole and then bare children. If she's not doing these two things or she's doing something other than those two things that makes her worthless.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Yeah Zed degrees of love/attraction to whatever.  My comment does not mean that all adults love their parents.

I stated most or mostly ergo a generalization a stero-typing of family relationships that change over time growing older.

I have fried at my age of 26 and his age maybe a little older, and he stated, that when his mother died, it was like this huge hand on his head pressing on him went away.  A real big relief for him.  He gave away all of his inheritance because of this his mothers huge hand pressing in on him from above.

Hard to imagine but he and I shared close quarters and he told me those words exactly
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
The flaw in  your message is that cells are more important than women.

I dont see any such inference in my coments and not sure why you make such assessment

All of my orignal post is about fetus/baby being an organism of pregnant mother, just as any cell is an organism ergo this perverts who believe the fetus/baby is not an organism of pregnant woman ---mother to be---  are clueless and just ignore the truth and facts. They need to keep there noses out of pregnant womans bodily business.  Ive been very clear on this.

The new part about even a biological cell is a celluar organism of any human, so the perverts who think the fetus/baby is not an organism of the pregnant woman are truthfully and factually incorrect. Understand?

Fuller states in his 1979 book Critical Path that eventually viral tech will prove that fetus is organism of the woman, so all others should keep their nose out of bodily business, unless she gives consent. Simple, not complex to grasp
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ebuc
Did you read the rest of my post? 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
The only thing that makes a woman a woman (and therefore useful)  in a man's eyes (and the eyes of self loathing women) is that she can accept his penis in her hole and then bare children. If she's not doing these two things or she's doing something other than those two things that makes her worthless.

To some degree -----0..5 or 0.2 %----  with some men or women, this may be true.

They are many things to consider in any relationship besides children by sex and sex alone.

Companionship is a big one.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Reece101
I'm sorry do you feel you are making a good point by some prick finding a particular woman who isn't adoption but is pro-adoption?

That's just ridiculous.
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm sorry do you feel you are making a good point by some prick finding a particular woman who isn't adoption but is pro-adoption?

That's just ridiculous.

There were multiple women. Why do you feel the need to mischaracterise the video? Admit it, this is indicative of most who advocate for adoption just wanting to feel good, ignorant of the implications. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Reece101
I will tell you what I admit. What we have on the left are a bunch of punks and bitches that only can pose until the going gets tough.

Is the life gonna be tough for the kid? Kill it. Fuck, that's psychopathic and defeatist as hell.

Fix the foster care system, fix the inequality leading to the terrible lives and upbringings and hell, we'd have an extra body born to back our cause too. That's what's called thinking like winners, that's what the left wing is all about. Only a truly right-wing psychopath should be thinking of eugenics as a solution.

Absolute bullcrap double standard. Rather than provide free contraception to the poor and fixing the disgusting fact that US has no public healthcare just slaughter the fetuses to solve the issue of the poor having unprotected sex... Disgusting!

How far in are they allowing abortions? Roe v Wade had no restrictions outlined at all to protect the wellbeing and rights of the fetus against a sociopathic mother. How is it legal to drink while pregnant and take drugs etc? That should be regarded as full on child abuse and attempted murder even. 

I am done with this poser ass shit and can only empathise with an abortion if it was rape or the likelihood to die if giving birth is significant.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
Roe v Wade had no restrictions outlined at all to protect the wellbeing and rights of the fetus against a sociopathic mother.
1} what percentage of pregnant women who choice were or are sociepathic?

2} all cells are organisms, including those of any person, and, that includes pregnant woman, ergo, a collection of cells as fetus/baby is an organism of the pregnant woman, and for you to stick your nose into her bodidly business is perverted and truly virtual rape of pregnant woman. Your are sic-n-head person that I see in front of me, not any pregnant woman,

3} I forget the next one.

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@RationalMadman
It’s good you’re starting to talk about actual solutions at least. 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
Only good solution I see is health care and pregnancy prevention and that should allow all the day or two after brith pills and types of birth pills that are safe to use.

Sex is good for all humans. Sex with self and sex with others is both good. Bring it on, in safe and smart way for all humans. Lets get it on for christ sake and sake of humanities survival.  Some of the free sex --not always so smart---  was about getting rid of uptightness around stuff that needs to be brought to the fore front in smart ways.

Ex iconic symbolism for bilateral  woman as closed triangle with two eyes/ovaries inside/internal / * * \ and open triangle as bilateral  man  with two eyes and testes on outside/external *Y*

Humans need to get real and not be so friggin uptight about the truth of the matter.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Reece101
I always was. I do not operate with a crybaby attitude.

Life is a miracle, religious or not and it is about time people started to be grateful for their right to live it and defending their fellow human, fetal or birthed.

If you chose to fuck unprotected, pay the price and stop thinking the world revolves around your immediate pleasure.

Women want equality but does the father get equal say in the abortion? It is a reponsibility and a privilege to be the lifebearer, thank the women that birthed us for our existence and curse the mothers that betray their offspring, even if they birthed them.

Scum are scum whether female or male. I resent the average aborting mother as much as (or more than) a drunken man slamming into a vehicle containing a pregnant woman inside. The drunken shitstain is pretty much as irresponsible as she was when creating the life she got rid of. He had less chance of hurting an unborn infant than he/she had of doing so.

I understand why we want abortions legalised, it is a necessary evil to avoid ghettos getting worse but the entire root problem is unbearable inequality and irresponsible decision making due to the stigma against being frigid or a virgin. Fix foster care, fix people's attitudes to virginity and caution in sex and stop this me-me-me mentality for the sluts and the manwhores out there not thinking twice before fucking.