Life Insurance Experts show 2021 spike.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 15
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
The beancounters on mortality have spoken.

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention compiled data:
Average Weekly Covid Death Rates per 100,000 people March 2022

Unvaccinated       1.71
Vaccinated             0.22
Boosted                   0.10
FLRW
FLRW
The video is from the Epoch Times.
The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement. The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
You forgot to discredit the statements from the life insurance companies. So bad.

coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Greyparrot
The actuarial data are pretty clear and have been for some time. 

• There were overwhelmingly more deaths of despair than of COVID-19, even if you take the alleged causes of death identified on death certificates at face value among the cohort comprising individuals aged 18-64. 
  • If you correct for the fraudulent death counts, the factor could be as high as 5 deaths of despair to every 1 COVID death among the same cohort.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
"The cure cannot be worse than the disease"

-Some Person
CoolApe
CoolApe
-->
@FLRW
Those numbers seem misleading and exaggerated to the uneducated reader. Most Covid deaths are among the elderly and people with co-morbidities that is people who are at risk. If you account for that, then the proportion of morality rates between the vaccinated and unvaccinated is probably much lower than 5 times. 

In addition,  there are side effects from the vaccine that are going last much longer than the Covid pandemic. Those deaths will reported in the future. An uptick in new conditions isn't going kill everyone immediately. 

The vaccine will lengthen the lives of those that are in the "at risk" category because they're in the demographic that is most likely to die from any illness. However, Covid is not the new black plague. People in the not-at-risk category should not be getting shots without knowledge of the potential side-effects.

Lastly, the video in question made no speculation on the cause of the new deaths. It was stating a fact that life-insurance companies paid out more money in the recent year for non-pandemic related morbidities than in years past.

Therefore, one might argue that recent upticks in non-pandemic morbidities is not from vaccines but something else like an ongoing public health issue. However, I think one can make a strong argument that the vaccination may induce the tendency to morbidities and maybe that's not the complete public health picture but a significant one.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@CoolApe
Those numbers seem misleading and exaggerated to the uneducated reader.
Well, the guy admitted once to cheating in college to get a passing grade. It's not surprising he would post that.

Kinda burns my ass to see people bragging about stolen academic credentials when I had to work my ass off for a legitimate dean's list every year.
CoolApe
CoolApe
-->
@Greyparrot
Still seems like an alright kind of guy to me.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
There's a very solid reason to trust insurance company numbers over the CDC numbers.

If the CDC gets the numbers wrong on vaccination status or cause of death, it's just a "whoops! we made a mistake." consequence.

When an insurance company makes the same mistakes, it costs investors billions of dollars. There are much stronger incentives for an insurance company to not only be truthful, but much more importantly accurate in reporting these statistics.

FLRW
FLRW
Well, all I have to say is that CoolApe sounds like an intelligent person. It is Intelligent Man that has made life liveable in a poorly created world.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Poorly evolved World.

Though as I see it evolution is neither poor nor otherwise.

It simply evolves. (Or does it)

Vaccination evolved amongst everything else, increasing life expectancy and therefore increasing population.

And now we all expect to live for ever, and harp on about it when we don't.

I blame Republicans for wearing red hats.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Lol, there is no cure for the common cold or flu. Nor is there a cure for obesity and old age.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Well......Colds, flu and old age for sure.

But the obese might find that increasing self propulsion and limiting fuel consumption might make a big difference.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
I meant there is no vaccine for obesity.