Is everything still Trumps fault.

Author: sadolite

Total: 30
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Sooo we are almost two years into the Biden administration. And it seems like everything that is going on now was supposed to happen if Trump got elected 6 years ago. Is everything that's happening now still Trumps fault? I don't watch the news anymore so I don't have any  media talking points to regurgitate. I just know what is going on in my world and I must say it fucking sucks worse than any time in my history of living. How do the poor  and low income even live anymore without being govt subjects to be managed like a financial liability?
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
A huge amount is, yes, for instance the entire Afghanistan fiasco was due to a serious of dumbass decisions Trump did to both piss off the whole middle east and then promise to pull out, enabling Taliban overthrow.

A huge amount of problems with how America handled Covid is due to Trump delivering disinformation schemes to appeal to lunatics that lived just long enough to make the vote near 50/50 and dropped like flies dead after the election thanks to Trump's shitty 'pump malaria medicine' let alone bleach type advice.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Trump divided America significantly and the wedge has let to so much tension on both sides.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
it will take at least 50 years to get over Trump if not 200 years.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
No. The WW2 is not Trump’s fault. He didn’t start it.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@RationalMadman
"A huge amount is" Which parts are not Trumps fault. I don't want to misplace blame.

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@sadolite
One can only speculate, but yeah I’d say about half the nation would say that things would not be any better now under Trump— I can’t say if that counts as blaming Trump. However, up to 70% blame Biden after these 2 years of his leadership. There remains a core 30% whose political motto is “It’s not Biden’s fault” and that most every problem we are experiencing is simply “a global phenomenon.”

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Yes.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
It's also Trumples fault Biden got shown the exit door with zero concessions after his Saudi trip.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
No! It was wrong to blame Trump for anything that went wrong but it makes sense to blame Biden for everything that is wrong. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@sadolite
No, everything is Biden's fault now. It's a great American tradition to blame the current president for everything, including things that could not possibly be the president's fault.*

*Which isn't to say that nothing is the president's fault. Far from it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SirAnonymous
On a positive note, I heard Biden enjoys the attention of getting blamed so he has a reason to be angry.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
On a positive note, I heard Biden enjoys the attention of getting blamed so he has a reason to be angry.
He gets mad cause his approvals are worse than Trumps. Cmon man
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Listen Fat, he said he had 92 percent approval among Democrats. He was mad at the reporter for lying to him.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Danielle
@Greyparrot
@sadolite
@ILikePie5
@SirAnonymous
The American people voted for these guys.

So the buck stops with the American people.

Funny how every President becomes a bad decision.

Perhaps you expect miracles.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@zedvictor4
The American people voted for these guys.
This is where you’re wrong lol
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@sadolite
Depends on what you are looking at.

If you're looking at the deep divisions within the country where a majority of americans for the first time in over a generation think US elections are rigged and political violence may be necessary - in other words we are less likely than more to be a democracy by the time or kids are old enough to vote - that's almost exclusively on Donald J Trump.

If you're talking about inflation and gas prices, those are global issues resulting from the massive global disruption of COVID so it makes very little if any difference who the president is with regards to that.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Danielle
No! It was wrong to blame Trump for anything that went wrong but it makes sense to blame Biden for everything that is wrong. 
Never ceases to amaze me that we lived through 4 years of a president who notoriously blamed everyone and everything for everything bad that ever happened ("the buck stops with everybody"), yet here we are watching the same people who supported him blaming Biden for literally everything going on in the world.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Double_R
So all of Biden's policies are good. It's just the rest of the world that's preventing his policies from working. In other words if there was no covid and no Ukraine we would be flourishing under Biden's policies? 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ILikePie5
This is where you're wrong lol

So explain then.

Otherwise your reply is just an unqualified and meaningless statement.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@zedvictor4
So explain then.

Otherwise your reply is just an unqualified and meaningless statement.
Biden won cause people voted against Trump, not for Biden. Vice versa on 2016 with Hillary
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
Brits voted for Johnson by that logic. Even diehard labour and now SNP voters supposedly votes Johnson... LOL!

Think.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Think
It’s hard for some people to exercise their critical thinking skills. Instead of asking me, someone ought to think about how my statement could be true and then ask for clarification
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Correct. Biden voters are not stupid. They knew Biden was a senile bumbling idiot. They just thought he would leave everything alone; but instead, he picked a radical far left administration and ran the country off a cliff full steam.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
If Biden voters  liked the way things were and wanted them left alone, why would they vote against Trump? That sounds like a pretty stupid thing to do. It's like willfully fucking yourself for some reason you cant even articulate.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Because I think they thought Biden wouldn't fuck with anything and there would be no more mean tweets. We now know the Democrat party is ridiculously far left. to the extreme fringe.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
@ILikePie5
Within a democracy, an election and it's outcome is a collective decision based on all votes cast.

The other option, is do as you are told or else.

I know which I prefer.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
So in a "democracy" if 51% of voters decide you should not be allowed to live anymore because they think you are a poopy head and don't like the way you think, you are OK with the 51% commiting genocide on all who fit the description of poopy head who think wrong.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Well, being a brit means that I don't understand your concept of poopy head.

Nonetheless, what is the better alternative to a majority decision, every four years?

So hypothetically, you somehow manage to peaceably divide the U.S into two Nations, the Blue and the Red......And then what.

Do you think that all the Reds will sort of always instinctively and telepathically agree, without the need for government.

Nope.

You will either, end up with a one party Red State administered by tyrants.

Or perhaps a two party Redish State, with the Scarlets and the Clarets say.

And if you side with the Scarlets and the Clarets win with an 51% majority.....Then what.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@sadolite
So all of Biden's policies are good. It's just the rest of the world that's preventing his policies from working. In other words if there was no covid and no Ukraine we would be flourishing under Biden's policies? 
No. Not everything has to be one extreme or the other.

What I actually said was that it didn’t really matter who the president was. Inflation and high gas prices would be the case regardless as they are all over the world. That has nothing to do with whether I think Biden’s policies are good, I never weighed in on that.

President’s get way too much of the credit and the blame for what happens during their term. The biggest area they control is foreign policy, yet everyone pretends they’re in complete control over domestic and economic issues. That’s just not how it works, especially in a capitalistic society that is more and more interconnected to the global economy.