All But A Few House Republicans Vote Against Bill Insuring Rights To Contraception

Author: Reece101

Total: 17
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
badger
Debates: 0
badger
How embarrassing. 
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
Disgusting. And this is supposedly the party of  small government, economic freedom and personal liberty. 

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Just what republic they are trying to be anyways. Might as well make it an empire or confederacy. They are not even trying to be republic anymore, the democrats neither are trying to be democratic.

What a joke. 
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Just name it, idk, the old party? The republican party is pretty damn far from the French republicans back in the revolutions of Napoleon Bonaparte, and as damn far as the republican party in Abe Lincoln's presidency. The US used to be about protecting people's rights in the most practical way possible, now it is about different politicians protecting their own rights in the most hilarious way possible.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
The US was founded on pillaging, slavery and even after Abe (who was extremely racist still btw) freed the slaves, the US became oligarchic, ruthlessly owned by the rich white (male) land owners and CEOs.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Lol, it was founded by religious refugees. pillagers came after.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
@RationalMadman @Greyparrot 

What’s the point in blocking me if you two are going to reply and comment on my shit?

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@RationalMadman
and even after Abe (who was extremely racist still btw) freed the slaves
And you'd be correct, Lincoln was still racist, but at least they get shit done and do constructive action in society, unlike today where all they do is make society more of a shithole and be proud of themselves every time they do something.

Or at least that is what it seems like. Both sides bashing each other does not make me or millions of other Americans or non-Americans sway to either side, they just want us to desperately hate both.
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
If you voted against contraception, ur an involuntary celibate and probably read the bible for fun
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Reece101
What’s the point in blocking me if you two are going to reply and comment on my shit?
exactly
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101

The bi-lateral party of shame.  Shame women, shame pregnant women, shame all who advocate for mature decent adult considerations of a global humanity, that, is overpopulated for the operating systems we have in place.

They are the modern religious set who cast the finger of shame on all who to see a more wholistic consideration of humanities condition and the longer term direction we evoling towards

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
The one who seems to use shame and humiliation is you, such as what you did right there.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Good to hear
ebuc
ebuc
Ratman ---still blocking the ones who speak truth to your nonsense and disrespet of women---   your none of the below, as I commented upon below. The shame is on you and your lame response shows your mistep, again, again and again. 

Ebuc....' Shame women, shame pregnant women, shame all who advocate for mature decent adult considerations of a global humanity, that, is overpopulated for the operating systems we have in place. '........

Your and the other women haters like Matt Gaetz, are out of touch with respect, decency for women and especially pregnant women and all of this a  sign of how sic-n-head you and others like you are.  Sad :--(

....." Matt Gaetz, the Republican representative, is under attack on social media for his derogatory misogynistic remarks on women activists who are rallying in support of abortion rights of women.

...The Florida Congressman addressed an audience of college students at the Student Action Summit in Tampa, Florida. Gaetz made remarks like ‘disgusting’ about the women supporting abortion rights in front of students who had gathered at the Turning ..

....He asked the teenage students whether they had seen the pro-abortion and pro-murder rallies of women who look like a thumb. He also mentioned that women who are least likely to get pregnant are worried about abortion rights, and nobody is interested in impregnating them."....

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Reece101
Pelosi gets a lot of stick, rightly so; but this is why she’s absolutely great as a tactical politician.

We’re going to see a fair number of pieces of completely logical, legislation - protecting private data - rights to contraception - you can have an abortion if you’re going to die; or if you’re a ten year old rape victim…

Republicans will be forced to vote against all of them; and demonstrate that they’re the party of the extreme whack job crazies, and that it was never really about protecting life.

If it passes the senate - that’s an added bonus.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Ramshutu
and that it was never really about protecting life.
can you imagine if they were as rabidly anti-war as they are anti-abortion ?

i think i'd be 100% on-board if that were the case

don't let any PRECIOUS HUMAN die !!!!!!!!!

free health-care for the homeless !!!!!!!