The Next WOW! aka Big Bang

Author: ebuc

Total: 14
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
How is it, that Gravity would ever come to become so dominant to cause the next WOW! ---Big Bang--   to occur?
I see I may have the answer from this Structure of Graviton-Darkon thread I started.

The answer may be, that as our observed physical reality ---inside the tube sine-wave { associated with physical reality } on ultra-large/macro scale of overlapping and interfering space-time tori, wherein, all of tori's sine-wave{s} are moving toward the outer, positive geodesic  surface set of nodal events ---referred to as Gravity---  i.e. the sine-wave's of reality is going to dissipate into Gravity and full scale, ergo,

......Gravity becomes a  temporary ---and by this we may mean ultra-brief { so for example life time of a meson or virtual particle kind of short time}----.

Everybody got above that ok? Good, as it is one way to see how Fullers next WOW! may occur.  To be clear tho, Gravity is always dominant ---partly because its always outer, positive geodesic perimeter of finite, occupied space Universe, pulling back in---, and one Gravity takes that ultra-long wave hit of photon, it briefly goes WOW!.

So visually, below is the recent version of  four levels, wherein I show this inside-the-tube sine-wave { 0, 3p, 6, 9 etc ) becoming the ultra long wave { flat lining heat death of physical reality  Universe } and moving closer  towards  Gravity, wherein we see 0, 3p, 6, 9,  etc are now a minminal variation to each other ---ergo ultra-long wave--- in sine-wave high and low peaks aka
amplitude.

......1.............................5p...........7p............................11p.............13p........................17p....G{ outer }....................

0~~~~~~~~~~~3p~~~~~~~~6~~~~~~~~~~~~~9~~~~~~~~12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~15~~~~~~~Observable Time inside
-...note: here above see numerical, ultra-long wave photon as heat death of physical reality about to dissiapate into Gravity....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-..note: here below is the inner negative geodesic of Dark Energy, about to begin receiving burst from peak of dominant Gravity amplitude....
-
.................2p............4................................8...........10..................................14.......16............DE { inner }..............

Those who still do not grasp these four lines as a four lateral great circles { quasi-great circle nodal events }. Gravity feeds to Dark Energy via trajectory as surface of torus, through the flat location, onward curving around to become negative geodesic space of Dark Energy, that. dissipates on inner curve that propogates forward the expansion of Universe and forward in observed the physical reality returns back --via invagination---    and then outward to a flat location, and onward as Gravitational space, only to invaginate, --ever so briefly and virtual particles, that, can be come real if the space-time tori are intereing to cause that to happen. Ok?

I hope others can begin to a see a little of what i'm seeing and speculating upon.  Our physical reality sine-wave{s} ---of the ultra-large myriad of overlapping and interfering space-time tori-----     are being pushed by Dark Energy to the point of heat death { one ultra-long ultra thin photon , that, dissibpates into Gravity as huge influx, that, Gravity reaches a peak of dominant force phenomena, and sends it around to the inner geodesics{s} of Dark Energy, and we reemerge { WOW/BB },to a state of maximum order, and begin our entropic journey again, and again, and again.

What am I missing?

ebuc
ebuc
Torus has three kinds of curvature:

...1} positive gaussian outer   (  )  geodesic ergo Gravity, LINK
..........scroll mid page to see this one....

.......2} flat___ zero gaussian geodesic   LINK

...3} negative gaussian inner  )(   geodesic ergo Dark Energy LINK

And here below, I show the sine-wave{s} of physical reality being released back inside-the-tube of our space-time tori

.....1.............................5p...........7p............................11p.............13p........................17p....G{ outer }....................

-
-
-
----abstract central inside-the-tube great circle--- See Fullers non-redundant primary 73 great circles LINK--
-
-
-
-^^^^^^^^^^^^^ entropic expansion^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
-..note: here below is the inner negative geodesic of Dark Energy, receiving burst from peak of dominant Gravity amplitude....
-
0~~~~~~~~~~~3p~~~~~~~~6~~~~~~~~~~~~~9~~~~~~~~12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~15~~~~~~~Observable Time inside
.................2p............4................................8...........10..................................14.......16............DE { inner }..............

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
Einstein-Hawking Rap

Albert Einstein:
When I apply my battle theory, minds are relatively blown,
So take a seat, Steve. Oop! I see you brought your own.
What's with your voice? I can't frickin' tell!
You sound like Wall-E having sex with a Speak & Spell!
I'll school you anywhere: MIT to Oxford!
All your fans will be like, "Um, that was Hawk-ward!"
I'm as dope as two rappers! You better be scared,
'Cause that means Albert E equals MC squared!

Stephen Hawking:
You've got no idea what you're messing with here, boy!
I got 12-inch rims on my chair. That's how I roll, y'all!
You look like someone glued a mustache on a troll doll!
I'll be stretching out the rhyme, like gravity stretches time,
When you try to put your little p-brane against this kind of mind!
I'm the best! I'm the Snoop Dogg of Science!
I'll be dropping mad apples on your head from the shoulders of giants!
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Einstein.....' my education has been the biggest impediment to my learning '....

or was it ....“The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education”.....

‘’It is nothing short of a miracle that modern methods of instruction have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry.’’

’I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.’’

desire to arrive finally at logically connected concepts is the emotional basis of a vague play with basic ideas. . . . . this combinatory or associative play seems to be the essential feature in productive thought.” 

His son, Albert Einstein Jr. wrote: ”[Einstein] was . . . considered backward by his teachers. He told me that his teachers reported to his father that he was mentally slow, unsociable and adrift forever in his foolish dreams.”

38 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Space-time { observed time/quantised } not Expanding?

Let me try once again to explain this cosmological scenario, since, what appears to be so obvious to most scientists may not be truth.

...1} I recall a physcists book I have somewhere, telling his stories and theories and how he shared them with R. P. Feynman and Dick said to him,....'  it cant be correct because it is not crazy enough '...

..2} In my 2D lattice scenarios of my cosmological space { Gravity and Dark Energy and  time { physical reality as observed/quantised time }, invaginated tori, I propose, that,  all the sine-waves of phyisical reality ---in all fermionic and bosonic particles of Universe--, are moving  away from, the peak of negative geodesic curvature' )(s, inner Dark Energy's great circle set of nodal events, >>towards>>, the outer peak of positive geodesic curvature (  ), as  Gravity, great circle set of nodal events.

A simplistic view of this as.....  (<<<<)(>>>>)......

If this is occurring in all particles then this ---and this scenario kinda of also fits in with one of Fullers hypotheses regarding expanding Universe, as our shrinking viewpoint via multiplication-by-division---- my thoughts, again, that Universe size is not expanding or contracting, rather, there is the two phases/states,

....A} eternally existent outer positive geodesic (  )s,  that, receives incoming sine-wave energy { physical reality } bits as  maximum entropic ' heat death of Universe '  ---think of it as going to sleep for very brief moment and then awakening in blink of and eye---, and then,

....B} eternally existent inner negative geodesics )(, that, receives the Gravitational nodal events from Gravity.

It is only that, the over all sum-total of sine-waves of physical reality moving from a contracted inner set of nodal events phase  ---inner negative curve )( of torus is more contracted/crumpled/compressed phase of eternal existence--- because of Gravity's  set of nodal events sending all of its received maximum entropic heat death energy bits form outer, ---on their spiral trajectories---, too the tori's the inner negative Dark Energy set of nodal events,

and then the sine-wave of reality pops back out from the inner set of nodal events only make the seemingly expansion --tho not at all--- back toward the outer Gravity set of nodal events to keep this eternal cyclic process's going and going, like the energizer bunny.

If any understand this above, do you consider this scenario  crazy enough to semi-explain why Universe is not expanding, even tho it seems to us like it is?

Also keep in mind, that, entropic heat death is associated with all energy { sine-wave based physical reality } becoming one ultra-large { ultra-longest sine-wave } ergo ultra flat,   singular photon of least energy ' heat death ' is very cold, not high frequency energy.

It gets hot when it goes to inner negative set of nodal events for two reasons:

..1} rapid{?} accumulation, from outer Gravity to inner Dark Energy

...2} compressed by the nature of being on the inner negative aspect of a torus being geometrically{ space } crumpled side of  all tori,--- ingavinatied or not---,  space-time tori of Universe.

How is it all of these space-time tori know  do this in exact concert/syncrhonisation/entrainment with each other? I dunno. I certainly dont have all the details worked out.

7 days later

ebuc
ebuc
The below is the odd number rule as seen in my 2D lattice of a single –not interfering or overlapping with other tori--- 3D toroidal matrix for each quantum particle of universe, that, I believe is composed of of no less than two of my di-polar invaginated tori.

An explained more in depth here as associated with gravity/mass-attraction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6VBV4QUMu0

Odd numbers: 1, 3p, 5p, 7p, 9, 11p, 13p, 15, 17p, 19p, 21, 23p and below Ive highlighted them in a numerically sequential, invaginated, spiral { not shown } helix tube ---based on the symmetrical and four line-level, that, has been inside-outed ergo asymmetrical is what is shown here below.

G…1…………5p……7p……….11p……13p……………17p……19p................23p
-
-
0……..……………6……………………12………………………18…………….........
...………3p…………………9……………………15……………………….21......
-
-
DE……2p…4……………8…10………………14……16……………….20........22....

G = Gravity (  ) ergo positive geodesic shape curvature

DE = Dark Energy )( ergo negative geodesic shaped curvature

So this above is interesting cause according to the ' Odd Number Rule " discovered by Galileo, gravitational acceleration always occurs on odd number increments, as I present above in bold. This appears to be contrary to my invaginations from Gravity ( top line aka out Great Circle line as peak of positive curvature } to the top peak of sine-wave inside-the-tube.

Could we interprete this to mean, that, outer, positive geodesic set of nodal events on a quantum torus, is pulling the bottom peak of physical reality ---the sine-wave--- twowards the outer top line geodesic of a tours?

And if it is, perhaps we can interprete that to also mean, that, the top peak of our Euclidean sine-wave is inherently also being drug along with the bottom peak of sine-wave? If this scenario is correct, then we may have to consider that, the expansive { pushing out } force/phenomena of Dark Energy is really just because Gravity is pulling physical reality towards its ever recycling entropic end-date heat death process, just before its next great WOW!

As if created from a macro-infinite, and truly non-occupied space, when in actuallity, it had dissipated into Gravitional field of outer surface set of nodal events on all quantum toroidal particles of Universe, and then fed around on trajectory to inner geodesic of each quantum particle, wherein, the next great WOW! set of invaginations to bottom peak of sine-wave occurr in rapid accelerrating { cosmological constant } succession.

This above is the odd number rule as seen in my 2D lattice of a single –not interfering or overlapping with other tori--- 3D toroidal matrix.

sadolite
sadolite
"If you cant explain it simply you probably don't know what you are talking about" Einstein
Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
Odd numbers: 1, 3p, 5p, 7p, 9, 11p, 13p, 15, 17p, 19p, 21, 23p and below Ive highlighted them in a numerically sequential, invaginated, spiral { not shown } helix tube ---based on the symmetrical and four line-level, that, has been inside-outed ergo asymmetrical is what is shown here below.
You got the odd numbers right! Now try counting to ten.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
"If you cant explain it simply you probably don't know what you are talking about" Einstein
Universe IS, is simple and  lacks a more descriptive narrative and clarity.

Universe is complex and requires complexity of interactions ergo special relativity and general relativity was discovered by the above "Einstein".

My last post with odd number rule, is much simpler than the mathematical formulae of SR and GR ergo, your blowing a false narrative of hot air Sad. :--(.

Please share when you have a comment of logical common sense that adds to or invalidates the specifics of my presentation.

You have not, because, you do not have any such logical common sense to share, ergo, no intellectual integrity. Sad :--(

Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
Universe IS, is simple and  lacks a more descriptive narrative and clarity. 

Universe is complex and requires complexity of interactions ergo special relativity and general relativity was discovered by the above "Einstein".

My last post with odd number rule, is much simpler than the mathematical formulae of SR and GR ergo, your blowing a false narrative of hot air Sad. :--(.

Please share when you have a comment of logical common sense that adds to or invalidates the specifics of my presentation. 

You have not, because, you do not have any such logical common sense to share, ergo, no intellectual integrity. Sad :--(
Why doesn’t your mathematical equations resemble anything close to the spherical shape the Earth is?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
My bad, I just get a kick out of people thinking they know something about the universe and how it works. I admit I don't have a clue about how the universe works which in of itself is a more accurate description of how it works than some one saying they know. But you know so I wont tell you any different.
Shila
Shila
-->
@sadolite

--> @ebuc
My bad, I just get a kick out of people thinking they know something about the universe and how it works. I admit I don't have a clue about how the universe works which in of itself is a more accurate description of how it works than some one saying they know. But you know so I wont tell you any different.
 You can start with all the spherical balls (planets) rotating around the sun.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Shila
1) How are you feeling?

2) What does that mean?

3) How did you apply for this job?

4) Why did the aardvark  cross the road?

5) Why is a Raven like a writing desk?

6) Who is your master? 

7) what color is this?

ebuc
ebuc
In regards to my 2D lattice ---numerical, spiral, di-polar invaginated---  version of a the 3D torus, I  had new thoughts and ways of expressing it.

Below, begin loop at Gravity, take six steps, and on 7th step, we're back to Gravity. This is new concept for me. Is Reality more of a restrictive flow than Gravity or Dark Energy?

Gravity......(>/\/...Reality /\/ >)...Gravity...(>)...Dark Energy...(...> /\/ Reality /\/ > )...Dark Energy...(
...>....G and with that, wer'e at end of first spiral loop {six steps },  with two invaginations along the way--- and we're back at Gravity on 7th
step.Yay!

Is reality the friction existence, whereas, Gravity and Dark Energy are a less-restrictive-flow, along their geodesic spiral loop trajectories, until the get to their peak of curvature, to pop > into > Reality { top end } and then,

immediately pop-back > out to that slightly less than a peak, to continue on to inner { DE } peak of geodesic curvature, and invaginate pop > into > Reality { bottom end } again.

The question is, does friction have something to do with why those two diametrically opposing phenomena, at their peaks of curvature, and causing them to invaginate, at those di-polar, outer and inner peaks of curvature?

This above is another way to express the fundamentals { one one spiral cycle/loop } of my sequentially numerically sequential, spiral torus, with its two diametrically opposing invaginations, along the way.

G 0 > R 1 > G 2 > DE 3 > R 4 > DE 5 > G 6

So it is seven steps, only if count { include } the initial position of Gravity. As Bucky states, when we draw triangle ---circle also--- we create a spiral because, were adding a layer of ink/lead to last layer ergo a very flat-like spiral, is being created.