Texas is right to send illegal immigrants to liberal cities

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 20
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
Texas is bussing them to NYC and DC. Maybe this will get the dems to finally acknowledge there's a crisis, and to find a way to stop it. 

I think dems don't think this through, half thoughts. Instead of catch and release, send them back. Asylum seekers should stay in their home country or Mexico.  A wall would help, but there's less radical methods too. 

Libs want to think illegals don't hurt anything but that's not true. They need jobs which would be stealing from poor Americans.  They don't speak English or have our culture so it would be expensive to teach them English and get them trained. Our cultures would clash which I assume is bad. They say immigrants commit as much crime as Americans, but I would assume if they r desperate, they r more likely to turn criminal. I mean assimilation is possible it'd just be expensive.  Also again the job stealing... a bunch of unskilled poor immigrants needing jobs would throw off the Equilibrium our economy has settled into. Job stealing and major struggle. Plus we should follow through on what we say.... if we say not to come here and gave borders what's the point if we just let them come as they please? 

Makes more sense to chip in financially to get them in a country that speaks their language and shares culture. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@n8nrgim
Instead of catch and release, send them back. Asylum seekers should stay in their home country or Mexico.  A wall would help, but there's less radical methods too. 
Do you know why people usually seek asylum? Their lives are in danger. And your brilliant idea is for them to stay where they are in danger or let a much poorer nation deal with them.  BTW, Who invited you to this country?

n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So what's your breaking point? How much money r u willing to spend to get them assimilated? How much crime will you tolerate? Why can't not we just help other countries handle them... and they don't have to be poor places but if they were we could still cut checks that they'd be happy with. How is it fair to let them steal jobs from poor people?

You basically ignored everything I said just to take an ideological stand. But if u r ignoring the practical points and the consequences of ur thoughts, that shows yow weak your position is
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@n8nrgim
How much crime will you tolerate? 
Statistically speaking, are immigrants (both legal and illegal) more or less likely to engage in criminal activity than American citizens?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@n8nrgim
 How much money r u willing to spend to get them assimilated? 
Hmmm, how much money did the country spend assimilating your ancestors when they came here? And who invited them?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@n8nrgim
How is it fair to let them steal jobs from poor people?
How many jobs did your ancestors steal from real Americans? What year was this?

n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
How is it justified for liberal cities to complain? Doesn't that make them hypocrites?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@n8nrgim
How is it justified for liberal cities to complain? Doesn't that make them hypocrites?
Ok, catch up and respond to my other posts and I’ll respond to this one from you.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You wouldn't mind if they dropped bus loads of immigrants where u live? 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@n8nrgim
You haven’t responded to any of my posts. This needs to be a two way conversation 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@n8nrgim
The U.S.A. is founded on immigrants.

It's just that the ones who are already there have become a tad selfish.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@n8nrgim
MOR CHEAP LABOR TO HALT INFLATION
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
To be honest I think Texas should just be allowed to secede as it wanted in the Civil War. The Confederate States should be offered to secede. There should be a time period of free emigration and immigration between the States beforehand and let things pan out. The US will be fine, the Confederate states will realise the problem with their rigid and backwards ways in due course. It is unhealthy to blackmail them into staying as part of US, let them do their own thing and perish, they will realise their error and come knocking and pleading later, then you let them rejoin the US and there will never be a pip again.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
To be honest I think Texas should just be allowed to secede as it wanted in the Civil War. The Confederate States should be offered to secede. There should be a time period of free emigration and immigration between the States beforehand and let things pan out. The US will be fine, the Confederate states will realise the problem with their rigid and backwards ways in due course. It is unhealthy to blackmail them into staying as part of US, let them do their own thing and perish, they will realise their error and come knocking and pleading later, then you let them rejoin the US and there will never be a pip again.
well stated
FLRW
FLRW

Those damn Pilgrims!
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@n8nrgim
Texas is bussing them to NYC and DC. Maybe this will get the dems to finally acknowledge there's a crisis, and to find a way to stop it. 
It’s not a crisis; but an economic boom.  I’d like it if they were in my city.  It would create so many jobs in housing development.

Instead of catch and release, send them back.
Or send them to NYC and DC; they want them; let them have them.

They need jobs which would be stealing from poor Americans.
Not going to happen because in addition to being a worker, every undocumented immigrant is also a customer.  Workers take jobs from the economy, yet customers produce them at a proportional rate.  America has the most number of undocumented immigrants ever in our history for the most part and for the most part, the lowest unemployment rate, even after the libs fucked up the economy due to COVID.  The undocumented don’t cause the unemployment rate to rise.

They don't speak English or have our culture so it would be expensive to teach them English and get them trained.
Google translate and other translation software solves this almost completely.  I’ve used Google translate with people that didn’t know English and it works well.  It can all be done from the phone which the undocumented already own, so they don’t even have to buy anything.  It’s also why I think we should teach something besides languages in school; Google translate is wonderful.  But the kids would learn English on their own.

Makes more sense to chip in financially to get them in a country that speaks their language and shares culture.

Or let the taxpayers settle in Vermont.  Vermont’s GOP governor wants more taxpayers in his state.  Ship all the undocumented immigrants to NYC, DC, and Vermont.  He also wins deep blue Vermont.  Make ‘Murica Free Again.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheUnderdog
Not going to happen because in addition to being a worker, every undocumented immigrant is also a customer.  Workers take jobs from the economy, yet customers produce them at a proportional rate.  America has the most number of undocumented immigrants ever in our history for the most part and for the most part, the lowest unemployment rate, even after the libs fucked up the economy due to COVID.  The undocumented don’t cause the unemployment rate to rise.
bingo
FLRW
FLRW
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” 
FLRW
FLRW

Matthew 25:35-40

English Standard Version

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[a] you did it to me.’

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@n8nrgim
According to this logic, every “new” person in a society who gets a job is taking a job away from someone else who was already a part of that society.

So if we extrapolate, anytime there is a population boom the local economy would crash and unemployment would spike. But yet this almost never happens. Why do you think that is?