STOP blaming POLICE for doing their job!!!

Author: TWS1405

Total: 21
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405

Discuss 
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@TWS1405
Instead, we obviously blame the system for dispatching jobs that should not be. Are the Nazi soldiers guilty because they fought for a wrong cause? We overlook them, because they were to do the jobs they are assigned to do. Instead, we blame the leaders who gave such missions the most. No figurative comparisions, just proving a point.

I mean, policemen with guns failed to protect kids from a shooter. Whoever told them that this was a right thing should be thrown in jail and punished. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
so this is just a link back to your blog?
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405
Current events clearly refute this post.

Discuss.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@oromagi
As I said in the other thread(s), DART has a 3000 character limit. So yeah, I linked back to my blog where I provide info to illicit a response in the spirit of debate/discussion here.

Stop whining about it.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Sidewalker
A music video? That's what your you tube video linked to. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
Are the Nazi soldiers guilty because they fought for a wrong cause? We overlook them, because they were to do the jobs they are assigned to do. Instead, we blame the leaders who gave such missions the most. No figurative comparisions, just proving a point.
Leader is subjective. Many of the lesser eledership were punished brutally no matter how low on the totem pole or how forced into it they were.

Once you were in, you had no way out other than death, nit even as a lesser leader.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Every one of the Nazi soldiers made a choice to dehumanize their victims. 

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Intelligence_06
I hear your point about Uvalde, but it has nothing to do with the topic of this post.

As outlined in my writing linked to, this topic is about people blaming the police and calling for a defund the police movement all because of criminals who are POC. POC who are lifted to martyr/hero status while cops are ridiculed and castigated for doing their job. 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405
Before another of TWS1405's threads descend into emotive outbursts and name calling , lets look at the underlying issue scientifically. Again and again, peer reviewed scientific studies have identified the root cause of racism to be:

Penis Envy

In fact, there is a linear relationship between the degree of racist attitude and smallness of naughty parts, and by applying the Stanford Racism Equivalency Test to the number and type of TWS1405 posts,  we find that TWS1405's racial attitudes result from deep feelings of inadequacy associated with the fact that his tiny member looks like a button.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Sidewalker
TROLL
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Cool cool, Id like to see you decline an order in wwii Germany.

Let's fucking see you squirm. That is right, we cannot because you are not there. Just a poser talking that he knows he would resist.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Recently had one of those audit videos come across my Facebook. I have been shocked at the attitude of police officers with American citizens doing nothing wrong. I have been shocked at the number of videos of white people calling the police on black people for being a house or in a yard or in a car on their street because they're not used to seeing black people in their neighborhood. Pulling black people over for going to work early in the morning or on a street they don't expect to see a black person. The police have reached a point where they feel like they don't have to justify what they do to anyone, they don't have to care about rights,  when they tell you to do something you do it whether they're right or wrong and they don't care if they kill people. This has come down from those that develop training to those that are sergeants so until they fix it they're going to they're going to be corrupt.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
It’s amazing how these sites always turn into a sounding board for racists and white men with status anxiety.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
"Recently had one of those audit videos come across my Facebook. I have been shocked at the attitude of police officers with American citizens doing nothing wrong. I have been shocked at the number of videos of white people calling the police on black people for being a house or in a yard or in a car on their street because they're not used to seeing black people in their neighborhood. Pulling black people over for going to work early in the morning or on a street they don't expect to see a black person. The police have reached a point where they feel like they don't have to justify what they do to anyone, they don't have to care about rights,  when they tell you to do something you do it whether they're right or wrong and they don't care if they kill people. This has come down from those that develop training to those that are sergeants so until they fix it they're going to they're going to be corrupt."
Do you know/realize just how many police to civilian interactions there are annually? 

2002: less than 1.3% of all contacts involved use of force; and whites and blacks were stopped equally.

2018Among the 61.5 million U.S. residents age 16 or older in 2018 who had contact with police during the prior 12 months, 1.3 million (2%) experienced threats or use of force from police (table 3).
    Whites who experienced a threat or use of force were less likely than blacks to perceive it as excessive (44% to 63%)
    • Whites acknowledge police have a job to do, and that they most likely deserved it by their behavior, taking personal responsibly for said behavior by not perceiving that use of force as excessive; whereas blacks lack personal responsibility and blame police for getting caught in their criminality and perceive any use of force as excessive, and where there is no excessive force, they lie about it or make up outlandish charges against the officer in an attempt to get out of being charged
    Fewer than 1% of members of any race or ethnicity had a gun pointed at them during their most recent police-initiated contact or traffic-accident contact.

When it comes to black suspects, cops are 18.5x more likely to be shot and killed and killed by them than the mere 2.5-2.8x blacks being unarmed (not necessary without a weapon (gun) but rather - e.g., car, blunt object, etc.), and as of late black males have become ever more violent with law enforcement: verbal attacks, fighting, resisting arrest, and violent assaults (to include ambush shootings, murdering cops). So it is perfectly understandable why police are more hyper vigilant around black males then any other race.
    TWS1405
    TWS1405
    -->
    @IwantRooseveltagain
    Ignorant TROLL!
    IwantRooseveltagain
    IwantRooseveltagain
    -->
    @Sidewalker
    In fact, there is a linear relationship between the degree of racist attitude and smallness of naughty parts, and by applying the Stanford Racism Equivalency Test to the number and type of TWS1405 posts,  we find that TWS1405's racial attitudes result from deep feelings of inadequacy associated with the fact that his tiny member looks like a button.
    I think you are on to something. I noticed his strange behavior as well.  He has repeatedly talked about how awesome he was before he got old. Then there’s his silly little blog based on White Grievance. The FBI should have a file on this guy.

Besides the small penis thing, there’s the fact he was a LCpl in the military and he was unable to become a real cop as a civilian.

TWS1405
    TWS1405
    -->
    @IwantRooseveltagain
    Ignorant JAR HEAD TROLL!!!
    Ramshutu
    Debates: 43
    Ramshutu
    -->
    @TWS1405
    Let’s start off with a basic fact, which should be obvious to almost anyone.

It is not the polices job to shoot unarmed civilians in the head; nor is it their job to shoot someone multiple times when they reach for the license you just asked them to give you.

I have to stress this, I can’t stress this enough; executions by the state must be delivered through the judicial process; after a fair trial and all relevant due process has been followed.

I believe - and correct me if I’m wrong, because apparently I don’t know the law, the penalty for traffic violations are normally fairly light, and resisting or fleeing arrest, or even assaulting an officer is normally a sentence that is measured at most in months or a few years. 

Summary execution, as far as I am aware is only the executed punishment for relatively minor crimes in, the fictional world of Judge Dredd, or the Planet Rubicon III - as discovered by Wesley crusher, much to his dismay.

Without getting into race. Without getting into specific statistics, for a moment: the level of apparent comfort you have with agents of the government murdering unarmed citizens, appears to be rather high. And that should be relatively concerning - as it speaks to a deeper issue with those that hold this view.

As far as I am aware, one doesn’t have to believe in systemic racism, or police bias to conclude that someone running from the police or even involved in a tussle - should probably not be shot in the head for it; and that perhaps - training related to how to deal with these sorts of situations without them resulting in someone being shot in the head because an officer felt scared, is perhaps a wise investment.

TWS1405
    TWS1405
    -->
    @K_Michael
    Not racism. Not excessive force. Not anything germane to this subject.