Butthurt? Immature? Fine. But...

Author: TWS1405

Total: 39
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
Difference of opinion is an inherent expectation of debate/discourse. 

If you come to a "Debate" forum like DART, and expect to be coddled, then you came to the wrong place. 

Blocking members [as a new member] with zero history of comments let alone debates engaged, just demonstrates what an overly sensitive snowflake you are. Blocking members just proves what an intellectual coward you so obviously are. It is counter intuitive to "diversity." 

Just leave before you begin if you cannot handle the heat in the kitchen. 

Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
The blockign system is only used when people implicitly forfeit their interllecual battle. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Vici

Added08.14.22 05:42PM
The blockign system is only used when people implicitly forfeit their interllecual battle. 
huh????
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
-->
@TWS1405
when people block others, they are just butt hurt

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
A couple of God damn trolls.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
What happens if a sensitive snowflake runs around telling everyone that because their ego is hurt as an ex-cop, they need to post racist stuff about black criminality and insult everybody on the other side until they feel they have their point across?

What happens if a sensitive snowflake lashes out at others and when they get offended, is so sensitive to them blocking him that said snowflake needs a real good cry, huff and puff about it?

I don't know what's up with these special snowflakes, I prefer my snowflakes ordinary and dull because I am a proudly normal and boring chunk of snow and ice.
TWS1405
TWS1405
What happens if a sensitive snowflake runs around telling everyone that because their ego is hurt as an ex-cop, they need to post racist stuff about black criminality and insult everybody on the other side until they feel they have their point across?

What happens if a sensitive snowflake lashes out at others and when they get offended, is so sensitive to them blocking him that said snowflake needs a real good cry, huff and puff about it?

I don't know what's up with these special snowflakes, I prefer my snowflakes ordinary and dull because I am a proudly normal and boring chunk of snow and ice.
Not a snowflake. Just passionate and direct. People often confuse passion and directness for anger when that couldn't be any further from the truth. 

No one is capable of hurting my ego, no one. 

Nothing I have posted is racist. Truth does NOT = racism. 

There is method to my madness. By being overly direct, it is I that am testing you all, not the other way around. 

You blocking me then making your sophomoric banal personal attacks is what I wanted to see. Same for others who respond to my directness. It shows me who has the patience, determination and perseverance to actually want to engage in certain topics and not just run off wasting everyone else's time. Like you. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TWS1405
As someone who myself has had his own passion and anger confuses for just anger, I must say yours is closer to anger than mine.

I will unblock you when you learn to speak to me with respect.
TWS1405
TWS1405
RationalMadman,
I will unblock you when you learn to speak to me with respect.
Respect is earned, not given. 
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@TWS1405
Yeah i’ve been canceled a few times too. Probably for different reasons though. It’s a form of power to them because they still reply to my stuff. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
Reece101
-->@TWS1405
Yeah i’ve been canceled a few times too. Probably for different reasons though. It’s a form of power to them because they still reply to my stuff. ,

As you reply to my stuff, as they still do too.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
There are only two things the block feature does: one, it does not allow people to directly reply to you and two, people cannot PM you. Those that use the block feature if you were to ask them have been harassed via PM by members of the forum so they've reached a point where they block people they feel might harass them. There are also members of this forum whose stalk members, harass all their posts and harass them with personal insults. The staff allow this to happen so the block function is used. There's absolutely nothing in the rules that says once a person's blocked that they cannot reply to you or continue to engage with you. If you don't understand the purpose of the block function maybe you shouldn't talk about it. If you want the function of the block button changed then suggest it in the proper forum.
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@TWS1405
I blocked you as a meta joke. I‘ve unblocked you.
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Some people just abuse the function. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Reece101
You can't abuse a function set by the site.
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
@ebuc
Ebuc, can you please lecture Poly about common sense and what have you.

Spam-posting is an example of a function being abused. Don’t people get banned for it? 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Spam posting is against the rules. Is ebuc a mod account? Interesting.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405
Interesting, a new member telling old members how the forum works, and a racist appealing to "diversity", that's not something you see everyday.

Oh wait, yes it is, in fact it's two of the basic principle taught in the Klan's "How to disrupt on-line discussion boards 101" class.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Sidewalker
Interesting, a new member telling old members how the forum works, and a racist appealing to "diversity", that's not something you see everyday.

Oh wait, yes it is, in fact it's two of the basic principle taught in the Klan's "How to disrupt on-line discussion boards 101" class.
Says the new member accusing another member who has been here longer than he of doing the same thing he is doing.

Truth does NOT = racism.

Only liberals and white guilt closet racists accuse others speaking truth about differing groups accuse them of being a racist. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
I have been away for a while. Is this just random bitching about you again?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Just saw post 6, so my question was answered already. Ignore my previous comment
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Well he is blocked by about 9 members so he could be referring to anyone.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Now now children.

Listen to your Aunty Poly.

And eat your spam.
TWS1405
TWS1405
->@WyIted
Well he is blocked by about 9 members so he could be referring to anyone.

3, not 9.

Intellectual cowards block people they disagree with and cannot disprove in an asserted position up for debate/discussion. 
sadolite
sadolite
I would never block anyone for simply speaking their mind, that's just stupid.  Being offended is the dumbest reason of all to block someone. It isn't even possible to think or form an opinion without possibly offending someone. The only reason I would even think to block someone would be  interfering with my ability to use the site.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405
Intellectual cowards block people they disagree with and cannot disprove in an asserted position up for debate/discussion. 
This is actually true assuming there haven't been overt threats or name calling or spamming taking place
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I tend to block all bigot, racist, atheists. Turns out there's a lot on this site.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Why do you do that polytheist witch?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You can threaten, spam and call me what ever you like.

And I won't block you.

X.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@zedvictor4
Thanks bruh