Debates: 0
TWS1405

Discuss 
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
-->
@TWS1405
BLM is the definition of a domestic terrorist organisation. The FBI official definition includes them. 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@TWS1405
This appears to be a largely crazed rant, where you commit appeals to anecdote, have no particular central thesis or argument other than to assert a collection of unsupported claims about liberals as a whole.

There isn’t really much to rebut, considering it’s mostly either anecdote, or assertion; borders slightly on the rabid side of unhinged.

This is the type of blog post the media and law enforcement cite as providing incite to the suspects deteriorating state of mind after an attack.

Are you okay? 

I’m actually asking seriously

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Ramshutu
Ignoring you. As I will do with any comment, I make you ignorantly retort to.
Bottom line, YOU are NOT worth my time, patience, thought, or otherwise. 
You just are NOT worthy. 

Goodbye. 
Vici
Vici
-->
@Ramshutu
BLM is a terrorist organisation. They literally riot and steal, under the label of fighting for black people. Funnily, most blm chants consists of white people. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Vici

BLM is a terrorist organization. They literally riot and steal, under the label of fighting for black people. Funnily, most BLM chants consist of white people. 
100% factually accurate   
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@TWS1405
Ignoring you. As I will do with any comment, I make you ignorantly retort to.
Bottom line, YOU are NOT worth my time, patience, thought, or otherwise. 
You just are NOT worthy. 

Goodbye. 
Ad Hominem - you are attacking me; not the detail of what i said.

So to have a debate it’s generally best to have an argument; while points of discussion can sometimes be good as a starting point, youe post doesn’t have this type of thesis - it’s more of a collection of assertions about what is, and a collection of anecdotes to support it. 

In many ways, asking for a discussion about it; without justification any of the assertions, is akin to shifting the burden of proof - you may provide a series of increasingly crazed assertions; but are unwilling to back them up, then demand people price it wrong.

It’s not a good starting point.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Ramshutu
It’s not a good starting point.
It is an end point. 

You are not worth my time, effort or patience. 

Not going to block you, because that is what intellectual cowards do. So, I will ignore you. 

The ONLY time I will block anyone is if they are a flagrant troll intent on derailing discussions purely because of their lack of maturity. Childish behavior, if you will. 

Otherwise, I will read your commentary with great amusement. 

Adieu 
Vici
Vici
-->
@Ramshutu
crying about ad hom when saying 

Are you okay? 

Vici
Vici
what if he isn't? what if he's on the brink of suicide. You could hav ejust pushed him over the edge. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Vici
crying about ad hom when saying 

Are you okay? 

An ad-hominem is when you attack the person, and not the persons point. The person in this case didn’t really have an argument per-se, and my post did indeed critique his underlying blog post and what was wrong with it. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@TWS1405
It is an end point. 

You are not worth my time, effort or patience. 

Not going to block you, because that is what intellectual cowards do. So, I will ignore you. 

The ONLY time I will block anyone is if they are a flagrant troll intent on derailing discussions purely because of their lack of maturity. Childish behavior, if you will. 

Otherwise, I will read your commentary with great amusement. 

Adieu 
While the unsolicited commentary of your blocking criteria makes me aware that was something floating around in your head; it’s a red-herring

While past posts indicate that you have an inability to argue beyond a certain point - the issue I’m pointing out is that you haven’t really provided anything anyone can debate you on. It’s feels more a list of your own grievances with liberals rather than a critique.

If you want a discussion, rather than just to spin your own wheels - fix on one thing, and present a case for it. 

Otherwise it’s very easy to dismiss you as a cook or crazy for spamming blog posts that don’t have any actual discernible point.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Vici
what if he isn't? what if he's on the brink of suicide. You could hav ejust pushed him over the edge. 
By asking if he’s ok?

While I would qualify the content as concerning, it doesn’t strike me as if he’s suicidal. If he were, I’d obviously not have commented.

What’s more concerning is the broad content of these blogs. It’s particularly angry, and incoherent - as I touched upon, it’s more of a rant than any form of intelligent thesis on the subject. 

If this were coming from a Facebook friend, I’d probably check in with them, or their family to make sure they’re okay, because it’s expressing a level of anger that doesn’t seem healthy. While there’s a lot of politics extremes, it’s always best to look out for people.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405
One mans* domestic terrorist is another mans* freedom fighter.

Depends upon which side of the domestic fence one positions oneself.

*Please note that I use the term "man" as a general reference to the species homo-sapiens.

No offence intended to our multi-gendered terrorist cousins, as it were.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Ramshutu

This appears to be a largely crazed rant,

This is the type of blog post the media and law enforcement cite as providing incite to the suspects deteriorating state of mind after an attack.

Also ramshutu after calling somebody crazy to avoid the merits of their argument

Ad Hominem - you are attacking me; not the detail of what i said.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Ramshutu is darts most famous crybully.
Conservallectual
Debates: 27
Conservallectual
The title is true.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Greyparrot
Ramshutu is darts most famous crybully.

Oh, so very true indeed!!!!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405
Liberal terrorists is something of a contradiction in terms anyway.

It's just the old us and them argument.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
"the"

No. Domestic terrorists are not liberal. Liberals are more accepting of the status quo than what we call domestic terrorists. If there are domestic terrorists in either movements, that means those people have strayed away from their original cause.
bronskibeat
Debates: 3
bronskibeat
-->
@Vici
BLM is a terrorist organisation. They literally riot and steal, under the label of fighting for black people. Funnily, most blm chants consists of white people. 

Between May and August of 2020, there were over 7,200 BLM protests and demonstrations. 93% of them were peaceful: https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/

There were a minority of incidents that were not peaceful, but there are bad eggs in every group. Just look at sports riots (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_riot), I wouldn't call the Red Sox a terrorist organizations because their fans loose it whenever they win or loose a world series.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@bronskibeat
Comparing the BLM riots, theft and billions in property damages along with the overt acts of violence to the sophomoric outbursts and minor property destruction of sports fans is a false equivalency fallacy. 
Avery
Avery
-->
@TWS1405
I'm not a fan of the term "Liberal" because it means too many things (e.g. Classical Liberal, Progressive Liberal, any party named "Liberal" etc.)

Talking about BLM specifically, it's clearly just a racial in-group party designed to further the agenda of Black people. It trends towards Black supremacism, but I don't think it's inherently terroristic by nature. That's not to say there are no terrorists in BLM, but it's just a racial in-group party at the end of the day.

I think Antifa is totally different. It's a group full of ideological zealots who are intent on standing against what they perceive to be fascism. They've been involved in countless violent confrontations and exist purely to combat "fascism". In other words, Antifa needs to actively attack and destroy things in order to meet its goal. I think there is a far better case for calling Antifa terrorists.
bronskibeat
Debates: 3
bronskibeat
-->
@TWS1405
Comparing the BLM riots, theft and billions in property damages along with the overt acts of violence to the sophomoric outbursts and minor property destruction of sports fans is a false equivalency fallacy. 

Well, you're right in that sports fans usually only go up to a few million in damages at their worst, but the opportunities (a big championship or world series) for these riots to  have an opportunity to happen, don't happen every day, and they only impact one city at a time (wherever the game was), where as with the BLM protests we are talking about thousands of protests and demonstrations all over the world over a period of 5 months. Over 7 thousand protests and demonstrations, the numbers are expected to be bigger by comparison. And still those protests were overwhelmingly peaceful.

My point is that we don't demonize an entire group based on the negative actions of the minority within that group (whether they are sports fans or political protesters), which it would seem like you are trying to do.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@bronskibeat
Well, you're right in that sports fans usually only go up to a few million in damages at their worst, but the opportunities (a big championship or world series) for these riots to  have an opportunity to happen, don't happen every day, and they only impact one city at a time (wherever the game was),
Most of the riots that exceeded $1M were abroad, not in the US. 

And yet when people of color (namely black Americans) riot, it is NEVER in the thousands or even hundreds of thousands but rather ALWAYS in the millions; not to mention the gross number of lives lost amongst the violence perpetrated during those riots. 2020 was no exception. 

My point is that we don't demonize an entire group based on the negative actions of the minority within that group (whether they are sports fans or political protesters), which it would seem like you are trying to do.
And yet blacks do just that all the time when a minority of cops act contrary to their mandate. They also do just that when a minority of white people do something they subjectively call racist, in effect labeling all white people "Karens." They also do just that when their self-esteem is low, and they get paranoid and claim oppression by all white people. Lizzo at the VMA. Jada Pinkett-Smith and the Oscars being all white (or too white). So on and so forth. 

It cuts both ways. If they are going to label an entire group based on the actions of the minority, the same logic can be laid at their feet too.