the Top G

Author: Vici

Total: 17
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
What do we think of Andrew Tate? Is he good for men? 
Ehyeh
Debates: 31
Ehyeh
-->
@Vici
No, he's not really good for men. He says things which are false but sprinkles some things which are true in there.
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
He is basically very normal for an Islamic-thinking man (which he denies he is but at other times references Allah and God), his views are only seeming unusual because he is preaching them in progressive-leaning social media platforms.

A lot of what he says is a conservative thought which he makes into an absolute. The only way he isn't conservative is he supports polygamy, which is Islamic conservative but not western conservative.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Vici
He's a bald guy currently with plenty of testosterone.

And has a lot to tell us apparently.

And some gullible techno junkies will probably hang on his every word.
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I was in work today for first time in a while and one of the lads asked me about my girlfriend, was I still with her. And I said something dumb like "I'm working on it" with a kind of manner to say I'm trying to break up with her. And he says "It's simple, just break up with her". And I say "The thing about women is...."

And the other lads around just go "Ohhhh Andrew Tate" and all start laughing  and I really do resent the shit out of that lol.

But the thing about women is, they are constantly escalating. It's like they're waiting it for all to be a lie and forcing the issue, escalating and escalating. It's a wonder women don't ask men to marry them. 

But then you're  a man and obviously you get carried away in that because a lot of it is lies no matter how well meaning you are. But because women are forcing something so unrealistic. And then how the fuck do you make a clean break. You have to find an angle.

I think that's a fair point. 

Virgins, man. 

(I am drunk right now, but still.)
Vici
Vici
-->
@Ehyeh
No, he's not really good for men. He says things which are false but sprinkles some things which are true in there.
He teaches them to be indepenent men and not sissy's. 

Vici
Vici
-->
@Ehyeh
teaches them to chase the bag and buggatti. 
Vici
Vici
-->
@RationalMadman
he trancends left and right. He's literally richer than elon musk (he said this once legit) and he's sharing his cash and racks through the hustlers university. He teaches men to be independent and live life. 
Vici
Vici
-->
@zedvictor4

And some gullible techno junkies will probably hang on his every word.
do you drink still water? 
Vici
Vici
-->
@badger
(I am drunk right now, but still.)
u are probs drunk on some poor ass peasant jimroo bear whilst the top g is getting drunk on that real wine  
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Vici
Nope.

Always sparkling.

Vici
Vici
-->
@zedvictor4
good stuff, just like a real top g. 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Vici

Did you graduate from Hustler's University ?

97 days later

Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
His takes aren't original, just more brash and unfiltered. 

I question why anyone is mesmerized by his thoughts. He has yet to say anything that insightful.  There is certainly validity to some statements he makes, but for the most part, he is dramatic and overhyped. The male equivalent to feminism.

However, the amount of people triggered by his inflammatory statements despite holding hypocritical beliefs says a lot.

Elliott Hulse seems to be the better choice for men looking for practical wisdom and advice. 

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@badger
Yes it's totally our fault that you can't handle a breakup, that you don't have the guts to just tell the woman to f*** off. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vici
The idea that men do not know how to be independent after the number of centuries they have been in charge of the fucking  world is the biggest joke I've ever heard in my entire life. If you have a job and can pay your own bills you don't need a woman just like a woman who has a job and can pay her own bills doesn't really need a man. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
@Poly

Very true Pol.

But don't forget the nuances of personality, mind and soul.

Even men have nuances of personality, mind and soul.

Of the fucking World.
For sure Poly.

Even if that is a pipette fucking an egg on a petri dish.