Red Pill conservatism

Author: Vici

Total: 45
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
-->
@oromagi
i dont want to be rude but you sound like a blue pill democratic blue haired plus sized ze/zem who has 16 doses vaccine. 
Vici
Vici
-->
@oromagi
you gotta wake up, take the red pull, be a top g. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
Both are oppressed. That's the real red pill.

Both have shit stacked against them.

^ this is a real MRA and real red pilling.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
Red pill ethos is about ignoring the bullshit of cancel culture and what most say to think and do and going your own way, doing your own thing and being a strong man or strong woman that nobody can oppress or mess with.

It's also about accepting that if you're failing in life, to get laid, to find love, to be happy, to be strong, the onus is on you and nobody else to get you out of that rut.

That's red pill mentality, it's not misogyny, it's just accepting that women can beg for help a bit easier and have it harder in other ways and men have it harder too but are scared to cry about it because people call them victim-players and say they're mocking feminism if they point out why it's harder to be a man in ways.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
"red-pill" realism, whether conservative or not, I don't think is a good idea. We need more idealism.

Like, yes, society is like this, what do we do? The pros and cons of realism is that is objective, it is like a rock without force vectors exerted on it, which is better in some cases and worse in others.

But in many cases society needs to progress. We shouldn't have to conform to social rules and live like that the rest of our life. We can change almost everything socially about life whether taking up how much effort or space or time. Even if we can't, at least thinking that we can makes us feel better.

And finally, what about putting the means of production back to the workers themselves globally? That wasn't already accomplished but that would be really neat. 
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Vici
i dont want to be rude but you sound like a blue pill democratic blue haired plus sized ze/zem who has 16 doses vaccine. 
I don't want to be rude but you sound like a 13 year kid who just discovered internet.

In fact, while not being a redpill, I imagine followers of this ideology to be pretty pessimistic because they combine "this is real" with "this is failure" resulting in grudge. Definitely not the way to live, at least for me.

Vici
Vici
-->
@Intelligence_06
I don't want to be rude but you sound like a 13 year kid who just discovered internet.
so you just bullied a 13 year old? are you serious? good one you child bullier. 

Vici
Vici
-->
@RationalMadman

It's also about accepting that if you're failing in life, to get laid, to find love, to be happy, to be strong, the onus is on you and nobody else to get you out of that rut.
exactly, im not saying its about mysonogy, but im saying that people should stop pittying themselves and start working and hustling and grinding 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
True as hell.

It is not easy, I was stuck in whiny bitch mentality and some of what I whines about was valid but the journey I have been through realising that adversity and drawbacks are just part of life and it is my duty to overcome them has changed my ethos about every part of my life.

I was a loser who blamed the world, now I am still a loser in some ways but I blame me or god and accept it as part of my adventure, god is giving me shit to test if I am worthy. If I break, I break, gotta try until then.

I love hardship, I embrace the bitterness. I would never have wanted a life where I did not experience disappointment and anguish. My life is too precious to not have experienced that side of it. If you are not disappointing yourself and becoming immune to the long term way it makes you wince, you are too fragile and need to work hard on becoming mentally stronger  however that is for you. I embrace discomfort, I also appreciate comfort. I embrace disappointment and failure while appreciating when success and good luck come my way.

This is the optimal mentality and red pill motivators taught me it (as did Taoism).

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Vici
You said that you are post doctoral from your profile. I don't think 13 year old kids are post doctoral. The youngest post doctoral was 13 and he probably would have died by now(and definitely not 13).

What I am saying is that you are most likely lying. Or you can make adjustments so it appears that you are not.
Vici
Vici
-->
@RationalMadman
i love you no homo
Vici
Vici
-->
@Intelligence_06
what are you talking about. can we not have jokes?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
That is what the thumbs up function is for.

Showing love for a post... or poster.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Vici
We can have jokes, I am just playing along with your joke. That said, cyberbullying isn't a joke.
Vici
Vici
-->
@Intelligence_06
yes im 13 so like im immune to bullying haha take the L