List of men that should get sterilized

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 50
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
1) Any man that wants to get sterilized, because that’s his right.

2) Any deadbeat dad.  This is needed to prevent him from producing kids that he can’t afford in the future.  I’m sick of my tax dollars going to fund other people’s kids and a sterilization would help minimize the welfare state by eliminating all future kids deadbeat dads produce.

3) Any dad that is raising his kid(s), but has been living off of welfare.  This point is similar to #2.  I don’t want to pay for future kids had by people that can’t afford them.

I think this standard should be implemented internationally.  This would significantly reduce childhood poverty and death if the kids never exist to begin with.  I also don’t believe in abortion.  But if couples are going to have sex, it’s best for them to not reproduce unless they can afford it.

People say this is racist and I deny this.  This standard applies to people of all races.  Whether your white, black, brown, or other, you don’t get to be a burden on others in a free society.

People say this targets the poor, but I would argue it helps the poor because if poor men stop having kids, it is better for their finances.

In addition, the carrying capacity of this planet is only 2.5 billion people and the world population is 8 billion.  We could all become vegans and have this rise to 10 billion.  But society loves their meat (even though I want to be 100% vegan when I’m living on my own).  In other words, the people with kids right now that can afford kids the least shouldn’t have any more kids.  We have too many people and abortion is an unjustified killing.  Therefore not reproducing is the only option for those with kids that can’t afford them.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
1. Non whites
2. Jews
3. Anyone with an IQ that does not reach 130.

Obviously after the first round of sterilizations occur, the IQ number will have to be dropped to 100. 
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
 This would significantly reduce childhood poverty and death if the kids never exist to begin with.  I also don’t believe in abortion.  But if couples are going to have sex, it’s best for them to not reproduce unless they can afford it.
Is the goal to reduce childhood poverty, death, maybe crime too? Not increase your tax rate (this isn't really how taxes work, but I think this might be how you are thinking they work) by supporting unwanted children via welfare, tax-based social safety net programs? How then are you against abortion but in the same breath proposing forced sterilization, apparently as a punitive measure? What due process are you then inventing in order to accomplish this bodily modification, which is PERMANENT, in a fair and safe manner? What if you're a deadbeat dad when you get someone pregnant at 16, then you have to be sterilized, do you have no chance to be a parent when you're ready? What if you want to support the baby at 16 but you can't get gainful employment to do so properly, are you then forcibly sterilized? And doesn't that still ALSO mean prior to the person being sterilized, by definition, you are allowing each male ONE child they can't support? What problem does that solve as it allows the population you're trying to reduce (unsupported children) to INCREASE?

Wouldn't allowing bodily autonomy and elective abortion for women be cleaner? Because abortion accomplishes all of the things I think you wanted to accomplish. It just didn't eradicate them. It's also crucially NOT PERMANENT for the woman. 

What a bizarre idea. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ludofl3x
Mass starvation is a lot messier than either female abortions or male sterilization.

A lot of countries are headed to mass starvation as fertilizers are being banned. (part of the global warming scam)... All part of the plan.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@TheUnderdog
Sorry, forgot to tag you.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Greyparrot
Start a thread about that then. Here it only serves to muddy the waters, the cynic might think it's by design. Do you have no thoughts on forcibly sterilizing men who miss child support payments?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
All males by the age of 14 should have a reversible vasectomy. All married men with at least two children should have a unreversible vasectomy. Men are 100% responsible for pregnancies. This will also reduce abortion. If a woman isn't married and becomes pregnant she had to have gotten pregnant to a married man with less than two children and that man should be found and put down like a dog.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ludofl3x
Start a thread about that then. Here it only serves to muddy the waters, the cynic might think it's by design. Do you have no thoughts on forcibly sterilizing men who miss child support payments?

This is a thread about population control. If you don't want to participate, that is your choice.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ludofl3x
How then are you against abortion but in the same breath proposing forced sterilization, apparently as a punitive measure?
Abortion and vasectomies aren’t the same thing.

Is the goal to reduce childhood poverty, death, maybe crime too? Not increase your tax rate (this isn't really how taxes work, but I think this might be how you are thinking they work) by supporting unwanted children via welfare, tax-based social safety net programs?
The goal is all of these things.  Less children should be born to poor parents, so the solution should be to give vasectomies to guys if they have a kid without being able to pay for that kid.

What due process are you then inventing in order to accomplish this bodily modification, which is PERMANENT, in a fair and safe manner?
The same due process that goes with child support and welfare payouts.  If you take welfare while having a kid, you should get sterilized so you don’t produce more kids society has to pay for.  You can get the vasectomy reversed if you are off of welfare.
What if you're a deadbeat dad when you get someone pregnant at 16, then you have to be sterilized, do you have no chance to be a parent when you're ready?
If you get someone pregnant at 16 and you and your spouse agree to keep the baby, then your life’s mission should be focused on giving your child a better life.  Deadbeats should be less selfish and start taking personal responsibility for their kid.

And doesn't that still ALSO mean prior to the person being sterilized, by definition, you are allowing each male ONE child they can't support?
They get welfare for their one kid if they can get a job where they are working at least 40 hours a week.  But they shouldn’t have more kids.  When the state gives you money in the form of welfare, the state has to make you as cheap as possible to give welfare to for the benefit of the taxpayers.

Wouldn't allowing bodily autonomy and elective abortion for women be cleaner? Because abortion accomplishes all of the things I think you wanted to accomplish. It just didn't eradicate them. It's also crucially NOT PERMANENT for the woman.
Abortion kills a human being.  This would be like killing homeless people to reduce homelessnesses.  The woman wouldn’t endure any forced sterilization.  Just the guy would.  Guys are sluttier than girls, so you need a stronger deterrent for men.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Vasectomies aren’t 100% reversible, so it should only happen to men that have a kid they can’t afford to raise.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
#3 is absolutely unfair. Mothers who depend on welfare don't get sterilized.

Nor should either. The modern economy is as such that you can do 50 hours a week and still need welfare to help you raise one kid. If the only alternative is not having any kids until some hypothetical point around age 45 where you're finally above poverty wages, then America would be screwed.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Swagnarok
Kids born in the same conditions as 1930 would be confiscated by the state today on the basis of "neglect"
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
A better solution to selectively sterilizing certain groups would be to reversibly sterilize all males before puberty. Only men who really want kids will go through the trouble of getting the paperwork and procedure done to reverse it. This can be compared to similar opt-out policies in organ donor designations.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
This is really one of those what the fuck did I just read moments.

blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@TheUnderdog
Happy to debate this again sometime in the future
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@blamonkey
My school year is starting in a week.  I don’t have time.  Also, your arguments from the last time didn’t make too much sense.  Sorry man.

Plus, I try and not debate the same thing multiple times.  It just gets tiring.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Swagnarok
The modern economy is as such that you can do 50 hours a week and still need welfare to help you raise one kid.
If your working most jobs besides minimum wage jobs, this isn’t the case.  But people whose primary source of income is a minimum wage job shouldn’t have kids and shouldn’t have sex.  It works out wonderfully for me.
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
whats wrong with jews. do you like hitler? 
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Greyparrot
Mass starvation is a lot messier than either female abortions or male sterilization.

Yes, but mass starvation has the useful quality of giving liberals something to rally against.  

Just wait until we get another Live AID for the famine globalist environmentalists cause.  

In much the same way we have all this support for Ukraine.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
There can be no power without the destruction of something.
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Greyparrot
And destruction is the point.  Joe Biden is destroying the entire country of Ukraine, so he and his son can pocket the proceeds of Ukraine's natural gas commercialization.  That's the whole point of this idiotic "war." 

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@TheUnderdog
Sure. But then the birth rate plummets to South Korean levels, and reasonably hardworking people who could've afforded a kid in the economy of 30-40 years ago are now denied something that people across all of history took for granted.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
You would think the public would have learned after the Cheneys and Haliburton...
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@TheUnderdog
Well, you should definitely be at the top of the list; as well as a few other members in this forum. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
For sure, factory farming is the way forwards.

How few people does material evolution require now?

As long as we establish  remote sperm and egg storage facilities.

Selective breeding is perhaps all that is necessary.

A passive, sterile well cared for labour force, servicing the needs of an intellectual elite is perhaps all that will be required.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Interesting perspective there Coal, doesn't surprise me that's your outlook.

Out of curiosity what is your view on Russia pushing out further into Europe, maybe annexing Hungary against their will also? 

That is clearly Putin's intentions, he already lied completely about what he intended to do with Ukraine.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
1. Non whites
2. Jews
3. Anyone with an IQ that does not reach 130.
Now we have a legitimate reason to report you for a ban.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Vici
whats wrong with jews. do you like hitler? 
Not a fan of Hitler's. He was too nice to the Jews. If you look at supposed concentration camps they literally had maternity wards helping Jewish women deliver their babies. They should have been holocausting them instead, but that never happened.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Intelligence_06
Now we have a legitimate reason to report you for a ban.
That is the Chinese government that are anti freedom of speech, because they know their ideals can't stand up to criticism. Americans defeat ideals through debate not censorship.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@coal
Right wing conspiracy theory hey.

So who killed Darya Dugina then.

The Ukraine, the U.S or the Russians.

You've got to admit it's brilliant P.R. for the Russians.

Quickly solving the crime, also implicating Estonia.

Bit odd that the FSB didn't notice a Ukrainian agent driving a Mini from the Ukraine and back to Estonia.

Fun times ahead me thinks.