Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
I have only watched a sampling and read a bunch of the (self-righteously depressed and repetitive) comments, but I think I get the gist:

The green movement’s actions are akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Industrialization and our desire for comfort and convenience are to blame for us being on the Titanic. Oh, there aren’t any lifeboats, either, and a bunch of poor animals are already drowning down below. (Ironically, the producer of the documentary has a first class suite on the ship.)

Is any resolution offered? We should be crossing the Atlantic in sailboats like Greta? Sailboats made in factories powered by sun and wind? Oh, right… the doc already told us that “green energy” doesn’t do any good…
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
You can always tell which is a Greyparrot thread.

Though true to the saying,

Power corrupts.

Doesn't matter which club you support.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Michael Moore was the reason I originally became a Democrat. After 9/11 I was very disillusioned. I also was reading a lot of David Icke who is also very liberal. 

I just know I really hated George Bush . I also hated big corporations. I guess I haven't changed that much, but I started to also realize that Michael Moore was a bullshit artist
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The people that are in the swamp also know how to fight it.