Back, but was never gone.

Author: DeadFire27

Total: 7
DeadFire27
Debates: 10
DeadFire27
Been a while huh? I'm 99% sure most of the people on here have no idea who I am, but let me fill you in. I WAS a 12 year old debater who was banned for being underage for the site. 

I'm just making this to inform everyone that the account "ComputerNerd" is now my permanent account and will stay that way. I will inform staff members to reban this account, this time permanently, and everything should go on as normal.

So, no, I did not leave, I am still committed to this site.

TL;DR: I'm CN. I'm going to use CN. 

Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@DeadFire27
I missed you man, good to have you back! From your debates, you've improved very much since the deadfire days. Also, how did you evade a ban?
ComputerNerd
Debates: 15
ComputerNerd
-->
@Bones
I... didn't tell them I was Deadfire?

When I got banned, I asked whiteflame if, when I had two accounts, whether it was allowed to ban one and keep the other. He said it was. So, voila. 
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@ComputerNerd
Ahh, I thought with the many accounts whom were banned for multi accounting that there is bound to be some tech which tracks and pairs the digital profiles of users. 
ComputerNerd
Debates: 15
ComputerNerd
-->
@Bones
Honestly not a bad idea, but might be a little invasive. Glad I didn't get banned nonetheless. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
you literally broke the law in 2 different ways just so you are aware.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@DeadFire27
The mods at the time I remember were exclusively mid wits. The problem with mid wits is they lack a lot of common sense. Even though people on the site studying law or those who have passed the bar informed the mods they were misinterpreting that law, they still stick to their guns. You know, because they are mid wits.

Honestly all men with IQs below 140 should be exterminated. All women with IQs below 120 should be exterminated