Monkeypox

Author: sadolite

Total: 18
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Does Beto O'Rourke have Monkeypox ?

Post your iron clad irrefutable sources from the interweb  proving that he does or that he doesn't. Also, is he gay?

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@sadolite
Only homosexuals are getting this disease. It's almost like shoving a dick where people 💩 isn't very hygienic 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
My entire government class is full of Beto enthusiasts. Gonna be funny on November 9th when he gets destroyed
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ILikePie5
As soon as I am fuhrer, report these fucks. I am not going to make the same mistakes Hitler made.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
You know what I've noticed around here. Anytime a right-triber makes a thread the first five responses are right-tribers and any time a left-triber makes a threat the first five responses are left-tribers.

There are like 10 regular posters on here and even with so few it's oil and water.

Anyway there are very very few pure STDs (as in only realistically transfered by sex) because viruses don't care about why you're transferring fluids.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Is that what I am? A "Right Triber"  And all along  I have despised the Republican Party all parties for that matter. They are all sell outs and in it for themselves. Pick a party, they will throw you and this country under the bus just to hold power.  I am a guy who works and asks nothing from no one. Fuck all your left right dullard shit.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@sadolite
Is that what I am? A "Right Triber"  And all along  I have despised the Republican Party all parties for that matter.

All right wingers are antagonistic towards the right. It's why my previous incarnation had to enact the night of long knives 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Is there room in the Republican party for people who are pro pedophilia?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@sadolite
Is that what I am? A "Right Triber" 
Sure looks that way.

And all along  I have despised the Republican Party all parties for that matter.
Yes but that's not what I mean. I can tell from the things you believe which tribe's narrative's you hear. Politics isn't about what you think should be the case anymore, it's about what you think is the case. That's why it's crumbling.

Fuck all your left right dullard shit.
That won't make it go away.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@sadolite
 Also, is he gay?

Sorry to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure he's taken.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Of course he is taken. You don't get monkey pox without having access to a sexual partner who is also male. I just hope they don't spread this to the hetero community through closeted homos l, like they did with AIDs
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Taken with the Gay.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite

Said with conviction.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
I opened this thinking it was going to be a spirited discussion about the facts of Monkeypox and the current science. I was wondering if I was going to learn a thing or two.

Then the posts reminded me I'm on planet earth.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Public-Choice
I opened this thinking it was going to be a spirited discussion about the facts of Monkeypox and the current science. I was wondering if I was going to learn a thing or two.

Then the posts reminded me I'm on planet earth.
Would you have preferred to be on some other planet more familiar with monkey pox?

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Shila
🤣 touché.

Though, to be fair, we have no idea if there is Monkeypox on another planet out there.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
The Left,  right dullard BS was created to make people canibalize each other while the ruling class rapes and pillages everyone and then uses the left, right dullard BS when someone like me looks up and points it out. That's right, I am the problem. The cannibals eat the messenger, the cycle continues.
sadolite
sadolite
The Ruling Class. We don't have to fight the ignorant peasants, we just have to convince them that the pitch fork people want to take the torch peoples torches. Exactly the same as todays left/right dullard peasant BS. 95% of all people are full on torch people or pitch fork people. I sit back and watch you all cannibalize each other and occasionally point out how the ruling class are fucking you strait up the ass while you chew each others faces off, but you still vote for the same fucking career political scumbags anyway. Humanity deserve every bit of misery that it suffers. Don't vote party, vote for the average Joe or better yet vote for anyone the media and Washington DC hates. And never vote for anyone who denigrates and vilifies the  voter and citizen. We are not the problem, they are the ones in charge. They make all the policies that make life suck. Not the voter.