Mutually Assured Destruction M.A.D aka NUTS

Author: ebuc

Total: 38
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Warning: These video contain graphic content  that may not be appropriate for adults under age of 18 or with high levels of depression.

This first vid is mild compared to the 2nd vid

The 2nd vid is M.A.D/NUTS

ebuc
ebuc
..." very day, on average, 316 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides and suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention.
Every day, 210 people are shot and survive.
  • 95 are injured in an attack
  • 10 survive a suicide attempt
  • 90 are shot unintentionally
  • 4 are shot in a legal intervention
Every day, 106 people die from gun violence.
  • 39 are murdered
  • 64 kill themselves
  • 1 is killed unintentionally
  • 1 dies but the intent is unknown
115,551 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, or by police intervention. "....

This does not include all of the big guns/weapons used in war.

Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
..." very day, on average, 316 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides and suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention.
  • 95 are injured in an attack
  • 10 survive a suicide attempt
  • 90 are shot unintentionally
  • 4 are shot in a legal intervention
  • 39 are murdered
  • 64 kill themselves
  • 1 is killed unintentionally
  • 1 dies but the intent is unknown
115,551 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, or by police intervention. "....

This is why America goes to war so they can kill others.
When there is no war Americans turn on each other. The American Civil War was a good example of American culture.
That is not to say there aren’t others that would love to kill Americans. But the stats you provided make that unnecessary. Americans have an amendment right to own and use guns. It appears to be working 

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
-->@ebuc
..." very day, on average, 316 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides and suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention.
  • 39 are murdered
  • 64 kill themselves
115,551 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, or by police intervention. "....

This is why America goes to war so they can kill others. When there is no war Americans turn on each other. The American Civil War was a good example of American culture.
That is not to say there aren’t others that would love to kill Americans. But the stats you provided make that unnecessary. Americans have an amendment right to own and use guns. It appears to be working 

Non sequitur and Kettle logic fallacies. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
--> @Shila
-->@ebuc
  • 39 are murdered
  • 64 kill themselves

This is why America goes to war so they can kill others. When there is no war Americans turn on each other. The American Civil War was a good example of American culture.

Non sequitur and Kettle logic fallacies. 
Roughly 33,000 Americans every year are killed with firearms (homicides, suicides, and accidents).

In the abstract, it's hard to appreciate just how catastrophic this death toll is. So we made a chart to make things more concrete. It compares the number of Americans killed by guns between 2001 and 2013 to the number of Americans killed by war, AIDS, illegal drug overdoses, and terrorism combined during the same time period. It turns out that guns killed more Americans than all of those horrors put together:

If the 2nd Amendment was to arm Americans to kill Americans. It is working. The American civil war killed over 750,000 Americans.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
Roughly 33,000 Americans every year are killed with firearms (homicides, suicides, and accidents).

In the abstract, it's hard to appreciate just how catastrophic this death toll is. So we made a chart to make things more concrete. It compares the number of Americans killed by guns between 2001 and 2013 to the number of Americans killed by war, AIDS, illegal drug overdoses, and terrorism combined during the same time period. It turns out that guns killed more Americans than all of those horrors put together:

If the 2nd Amendment was to arm Americans to kill Americans. It is working. The American civil war killed over 750,000 Americans.
Guns are not the problem, human beings and their attitude towards their fellow man is the problem.
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
--> @Shila

Guns are not the problem, human beings and their attitude towards their fellow man is the problem
Guns are the problem in America. Read the study.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
Guns are not the problem, human beings and their attitude towards their fellow man is the problem

The tool (e.g., guns) is not the problem, human beings and their attitude towards their fellow man is the problem. Their behavior. Their mental state. Their belief system. Their self-esteem (and confidence) or lack thereof. Their fear or lack of fear of punishment or how they hurt others (i.e., suicide). 

An inanimate object cannot harm anyone or anything until it is wielded; and when wielded, it is the behavior, mental state, attitude, belief system, self-esteem or lack thereof, and whether or not they fear punishment or the consequences of utilizing that tool that determines how that tool is wielded and utilized that's the problem. Not the tool in and of itself that cannot do anything without the wielder. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
--> @Shila

The tool (e.g., guns) is not the problem, human beings and their attitude towards their fellow man is the problem. Their behavior. Their mental state. Their belief system. Their self-esteem (and confidence) or lack thereof. Their fear or lack of fear of punishment or how they hurt others (i.e., suicide). 

An inanimate object cannot harm anyone or anything until it is wielded; and when wielded, it is the behavior, mental state, attitude, belief system, self-esteem or lack thereof, and whether or not they fear punishment or the consequences of utilizing that tool that determines how that tool is wielded and utilized that's the problem. Not the tool in and of itself that cannot do anything without the wielder. 
The military uses guns to kill people. More Americans die from guns than hands, feet, fists.
NRA even admitted the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun was a good guy with a gun. Either way guns are more efficient.
Other countries have mentally ill people too. But America sets the record in people killed by guns.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
--> @Shila

The military uses guns to kill people.
And?

More Americans die from guns than hands, feet, fists.
Which guns? Not shotguns. Not rifles of any kind. You need to be more specific. 

NRA even admitted the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun was a good guy with a gun.
They're not wrong. 

Either way guns are more efficient.
Other countries have mentally ill people too. But America sets the record in people killed by guns.
Yes, as a tool a weapon like a gun is more efficient to take out another armed assailant, or for those bent on suicide. 

Again, it's not the weapon (i.e., tool), it's human behavior, attitude, self-esteem or lack thereof, and a lack of fear of the consequences of their actions in using a weapon for nefarious means. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@TWS1405
A weapon like a gun is better to take out another armed assailant.  

I hear that. 

But the argument arises 
If someone pulls out a gun and points it at you , and in " defense "  you go for your gun and pull it out and point it towards them .
This then equals two people pointing guns at eachother. 
NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS WHEN THIS OCCURS. ( well very rarely )  

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
This then equals two people pointing guns at each other. 
I dont know what I will do in any of these circumstanctial scenarios. I do know that, I'm more of the cowardly type who fears pain, sufferring etc.

Ive avoided fights --- talked my way out of a couple---  as child and teen years. I was fortunate in I had good physique and was never looked upon as freakish or vulnerable or out of ordinary who bullies and regular kids  make fun of and treat badly.

The man ' The Founder " who stole McDOnalds from the McDonald brothers, has a quote at end of the movie, ...it is rat eat rat world out there..

Animals kill and eat other animals for food, tho our well fed cat does sometimes appear to kill and not eat the animal it killed.

There is all degrees of crazy out there, and circumstances alter cases, and how to respond. I own no guns.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ebuc
Im not clicking on the links for fear or seeing like another beheading or something.
I ummm. 
I can't do it. 
It makes one feel ummm, horrible maybe.  
When i see the occasional horrible footage i am usually with others around and i ALWAYS  totally like,    yeah whatever,  ive seen worst. 
Pretend I'm real real tough like. 
Then the rest of the night is ruined because im just quiet then thinking about like the poor ladies getting stoned to death or people getting knocked out.

I find it hard to think people dont mind watching beheadings and shit. 

But um. 
People witnessing violence is again,  a horrible horrible thing. 
It effects lives negatively for EVER. 
Probably more so then getting mildly raped.   ( maybe ) 

I do however think one can ween one self into it. 
For example. 
Breaking a kittens leg every so often and then increasing the rate of it. 
Surly in like two years into it ,  you can snap a little kitty's legs with little care for it.  

So cube. 
What is the second video of. ?   Talk us through it.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I cant and never watch like ( Emergency room ) on tv. 
Yet mommy and dadxy always watch it.   
This is diff to violence but still.  I don't care much for it. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
--> @Shila
--> @Shila

The military uses guns to kill people. 
And?
Guns kill people.

More Americans die from guns than hands, feet, fists.
Which guns? Not shotguns. Not rifles of any kind. You need to be more specific. 
Guns that use bullets. Assault rifles AR15, handguns, 

NRA even admitted the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun was a good guy with a gun. 
They're not wrong. 
They are right guns kill people even bad guys.

Either way guns are more efficient.
Yes, as a tool a weapon like a gun is more efficient to take out another armed assailant, or for those bent on suicide. 

Again, it's not the weapon (i.e., tool), it's human behavior, attitude, self-esteem or lack thereof, and a lack of fear of the consequences of their actions in using a weapon for nefarious means. 
Guns are weapons and not your average garden or wood working tool. 
Human behaviour is controllable. But guns are designed to kill and not cure people.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

Ive never said anything about beheading are post links to violence. You have me confused with other.

Both vids are about guns of varying sizes and power.  What blows me away is the technological firepower, that, has been built over the years.

I went on a 1944 Battleship once to do self tour and the technology and how these people had to live in these conditions on the ship, was amazing to me. I felt like I got to understand better what the sailors/soldiers consicousness was like because of these technological environment.

Apparrently youve never head of M.A.D. , that, was happening from 1960 til 1990's .  I also call it nuts, and that is why humanity complained enough that governments all agreed, that M.A.D. is NUTS and reduced the amount of 24hr, 360 days a year B-52 bombers in the sky ready to drop bombs on a moments notice.

Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
--> @Deb-8-a-bull

Ive never said anything about beheading are post links to violence. You have me confused with other.

Both vids are about guns of varying sizes and power.  What blows me away is the technological firepower, that, has been built over the years.

I went on a 1944 Battleship once to do self tour and the technology and how these people had to live in these conditions on the ship, was amazing to me. I felt like I got to understand better what the sailors/soldiers consicousness was like because of these technological environment.

Apparrently youve never head of M.A.D. , that, was happening from 1960 til 1990's .  I also call it nuts, and that is why humanity complained enough that governments all agreed, that M.A.D. is NUTS and reduced the amount of 24hr, 360 days a year B-52 bombers in the sky ready to drop bombs on a moments notice.

Are you saying the Americans were the first to admit they were nuts pursuing a M.A.D. policy?
Their 2nd amendment right to carry arms literally guarantees M.A.D.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Shila
Are you saying the Americans were the first to admit they were nuts pursuing a M.A.D. policy?

Huh? I stated nothing rergarding such ideas of you above. I think our confusing me with someone else.  Please read my comments as stated.
Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
-->
@Shila

Huh? I stated nothing rergarding such ideas of you above. I think our confusing me with someone else.  Please read my comments as stated.
Yes you did call it nuts and pointed out to B-52 bombers in the sky ready to drop bombs on a moments notice. B-52 bombers are American.
Apparrently youve never head of M.A.D. , that, was happening from 1960 til 1990's .  I also call it nuts, and that is why humanity complained enough that governments all agreed, that M.A.D. is NUTS and reduced the amount of 24hr, 360 days a year B-52 bombers in the sky ready to drop bombs on a moments notice.

Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
Mutually Assured Destruction  isn't even real anymore 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Vici

To some degree true, yet, your not aware of what still exists and why people smarter  than you and me --- in the know--- than you are still concerned, and for good reasons, tha, you are not or aware of, or,  just your ego based denial of self-evident truths. Your probably another Trumpet cultist  --Jan 6 rioters self guided tour of capitol building ----. 

..." At doom’s doorstep:
It is 100 seconds to midnight.....2022 Doomsday Clock Statement
Science and Security Board....Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
Editor, John Mecklin"....

Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
2 07:34AM
--> @Vici

To some degree true, yet, your not aware of what still exists and why people smarter  than you and me --- in the know--- than you are still concerned, and for good reasons, tha, you are not or aware of, or,  just your ego based denial of self-evident truths. Your probably another Trumpet cultist  --Jan 6 rioters self guided tour of capitol building ----.  

..." At doom’s doorstep:
It is 100 seconds to midnight.....2022 Doomsday Clock Statement
Science and Security Board....Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
Editor, John Mecklin"....

Yes you did call it nuts and pointed out to B-52 bombers in the sky ready to drop bombs on a moments notice. B-52 bombers are American.
There are enough nuclear bombs to destroy planet earth 20 times over. That is why it is called M.A.D.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Shila

No, so I repeat again for you....Huh? I stated nothing rergarding such ideas of you above. I think our confusing me with someone else.  Please read my comments as stated. Read my lips/text.

Yes that is true, your other above is you concotion not mind.

There are enough nuclear bombs to destroy planet earth 20 times over. That is why it is called M.A.D.
Yeah I lived through that time and I'm aware of hot NUTs it still is today with nukes.  When you have something of logical common sense that adds to or invalidates my comments in this thread, please share. You have not done either of those.

Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Shila
Shila, time for you to move on.
Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
--> @Shila
Shila, time for you to move on.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Shila
Shila, hit the road jack.
Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
--> @Shila
Shila, hit the road jack
How can I be sure those Americans you called NUTS are not also M.A.D.?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Shila
Shila, dont you come back no mo, no mo, hit the road Jak, and dont you come bak no mo.
Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
--> @Shila
Shila, dont you come back no mo, no mo, hit the road Jak, and dont you come bak no mo
But your message is for Jack. It doesn’t work with Shila.