Gender Identity Disorder is a clown diagnosis

Author: TWS1405

Total: 66
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
Before the huge fashion shows of drag queens making a mockery of women, showing/proving men can be better than women, there was pedophilia.

Pedophiles are in fact transgenders. Homosexuals and even bisexuals in disguise. 

Children are being targeted in masse, and if adults do not do anything about it... our future generations will be the end of us all. 
Ehyeh
Debates: 31
Ehyeh
-->
@TWS1405
showing/proving men can be better than women
Sus.....very sus....
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Ehyeh
I think what he's referring to is that a transwoman winning a 'best woman' award, trophy or medal of any kind is basically making a huge mockery of feminism and the purpose of the split.

It's even more lexically fallacious when it is 'best female X' type of award as this being is clearly of the male sex.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Thanks for taking my advice about the gay bashing. 

Why can't you boomers actually take the final redpill though and admit it's the Jews behind this bullshit. Seriously go to the early life section of any of these academics pushing this trans agenda or any degenerate thing really. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Not a boomer, ignoramus. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405
You claimed to be a combatant in Desert Storm. That's approaching boomer aged
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405
Also why did you join the military? Do you love Jews so much you are willing to go fight for them in foreign wars at the cost of American security?
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Your subjecrive opinion us worthless.

I was born in 1970.

Beyond the "boomer" age. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
God, straight white men are so bitter.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I joined the military because I wanted to help the youth like "21 Jumpstreet," since I looked so young in my youth. And once my head was shaved, I looked the part, and I played the part on more than once occasion. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
God, straight white men are so bitter.
Says the bitter intellectual coward bigot/racist.

SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@TWS1405
Indeed. If your medical professional uses this diagnosis, he/she is a clown:

Avery
Avery
-->
@TWS1405
Before the huge fashion shows of drag queens making a mockery of women, showing/proving men can be better than women, there was pedophilia.

Pedophiles are in fact transgenders. Homosexuals and even bisexuals in disguise. 
Uh I don't know if I agree with any of that. Do you have anything to show these things?

Children are being targeted in masse, and if adults do not do anything about it... our future generations will be the end of us all. 
Yeah targeting children with the transgender stuff is basically child abuse.

Somewhere between 70-80% of trans kids spontaneously lose those feelings over time. People who actually go through with the reassignment don't score any better on psycho-social adjustments than those who don't (despite most of them being satisfied with the surgery). The messing around with hormones during youth can seriously mess up a child's natural growth. Sex change is biologically impossible, too.  Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’ | CNSNews 

Transgenderism is clearly a mental disorder. We don't agree with the voices in a schizo's head that command them to kill people. We shouldn't agree with people's urges to mutilate their genitals. 
Elliott
Elliott
I do have a problem with gender identify and that is with those who claim that gender identity is simply a matter of personal identity. This would mean that the definition of a woman is someone who identifies as being a woman. This is circular reasoning and gives no actual definition as to what a woman is.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

I am as old as Trump, so I am a Boomer.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@FLRW
How come becoming older didn't cause you to maybe study political philosophy a bit and you still maintain your childish views of 

"Derp, if somebody is homeless give them money and it solves the economy that created that"

Or 

"Derp education sucks so let's just throw more money into it, though it's been proven that the public schools with the most public money spent on kids do the worst"

"Derp too many teen pregnancies let's solve this by killing babies"

Have you never in all those years just once thought you should maybe just maybe, look deeper into things instead of just picking your ideology based on what the gut instinct of a 12 year old would tell them to believe?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TWS1405
I don't have to say it, you guys are saying it with your post all these bitter, white, atheist men. You guys are as bad as evangelicals. If you don't want to be called a racist quit posting about how much you hate trans and black people. Most drag queens aren't transgender they're gay guys in drag.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Elliott
Why do we have to define what a woman is but not what a man is? And why should men have any say what a woman is and why should women have anything with a man is?
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Why do we have to define what a woman is but not what a man is? And why should men have any say what a woman is and why should women have anything with a man is?
It equally applies to someone identifying as a man.
Shila
Shila
The most basic evolutionary trait in all life forms is gender separation designed to facilitate the procreation of the species.  
Gender identity disorders is a sign the process is breaking down for humans.

Religion preserved this evolutionary advantage. But liberalism is destroying fundamentalism.
TWS1405
TWS1405
Polytheist-Witch,

I don't have to say it, you guys are saying it with your post all these bitter, white, atheist men. You guys are as bad as evangelicals. If you don't want to be called a racist quit posting about how much you hate trans and black people.
It's pure intellectual cowardice to label those you disagree with and cannot disprove as being racists. 

Truth =/= racism or bigotry. Just because you cannot handle the truth doesn't mean what is being said isn't in fact, truth. 

No one has said they "hate" anyone, that's a strawman argument.

Most drag queens aren't transgender they're gay guys in drag.
That's your opinion, NOT fact.

"Houston Public Library has a sickening “drag queen story hour,” and one of the “drag queens” the library put near children was a 32-year-old child sex offender." ~ The Criminal Past of Drag Queen a Library Allowed To Read to Kids Should Enrage Parents (westernjournal.com)

"David Lee Richardson, a.k.a. Miss Kitty Litter, convicted of male prostitution." ~ Third Drag Queen Exposed as Sex Convict (churchmilitant.com)

"It has been discovered that a second Houston Public Library Drag Queen was convicted of multiple sexual assaults against young children"Second 'Drag Queen Story Hour' Reader Exposed As A Pedophile - News Punch

"... video footage of “Panda Dulce” to the people at the library that showed him rapping about children performing oral sex on him." ~ Drag Queen Pedophile Who Tells Kids To 'Suck My D*ck' Shamed At Story Hour, Gets MSM Protection [VIDEOS] (redvoicemedia.com)

Shall I go on? Denialist. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Thanks for taking my advice about the gay bashing. 
Topic: Gender Identity Disorder = "gay bashing"? Hmmm...

Why can't you boomers actually take the final redpill though and admit it's the Jews behind this bullshit. Seriously go to the early life section of any of these academics pushing this trans agenda or any degenerate thing really. 

Not a boomer; regardless, I really do not find that term insulting. But hey, if it makes you feel better...

I never think of Jews of being behind anything where the degradation of the social fabric is concerned. Clearly you know something I (we) don't regarding Jews and the anti-procreation insults lobbed upon children and humanity in general. Do explain.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@SkepticalOne
Indeed. If your medical professional uses this diagnosis, he/she is a clown:
That is not what I meant, and any changes to long-standing factually accurate medical criterion used to diagnose GID.
What I meant by it being a clown diagnosis is that it [is] a mental disorder and not meant to coddle those genuinely afflicted with it.

TWS1405
TWS1405
Polytheist-Witch,

What a man is is just as obvious as what a woman is; and when men try to look like women, they're still obviously men the same way Mrs Piggy is still a pig and not a woman. That's why. 

PS. If you're going to respond/engage me, have a little decency and unblock me. It really does nothing anyway since you can still see my replies and I can still reply to you (just not directly). This whole blocking thing is rather childish. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Avery

Uh I don't know if I agree with any of that. Do you have anything to show these things?
In my reply above to PW I provided some links to stories of drag queens being outed for their pedophilia criminality and male prostitution.

I mean, there are NO women with dicks, just men with tits. And for those so-called transwomen who enjoy sex with other men (even other transwomen), that's just homosexuality. For those transwomen who go both ways, that's bisexuality. Same applies to transmen too. There are no men with a vagina, just women with no tits and a lot of body hair.
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@TWS1405
What I meant by it being a clown diagnosis is that it [is] a mental disorder and not meant to coddle those genuinely afflicted with it.
Well, that's just it, "Gender Identity Disorder" is not a legitimate diagnosis. Plus, who is arguing diagnoses are meant to coddle?

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405
never think of Jews of being behind anything where the degradation of the social fabric is concerned
Let's debate this. You need to be redpilled so fucking badly. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Trans people called themselves trans, homosexuals call themselves homosexuals, drag queens call themselves drag queens. Drag queens have traditionally been defined as gay men who dress in drag. Drag is not transvestiteism which can be a straight guy and or a gay guy that dresses like a woman. Drag is about over the top dress makeup and also usually tied to performance of some kind whether it's for friends or for an audience. Understand these definitions don't mean anything to  someone who hates people that don't conform for traditional gender identities or clothing for that matter. But the fact is there are definitions in the community and those definitions mean things the fact that you don't care is precisely my point.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Perhaps someone should find out why the library hired a pedophile whether in drag or straight to come and talk to children because that's where the fuck up was.
TWS1405
TWS1405
Trans people called themselves trans, homosexuals call themselves homosexuals, drag queens call themselves drag queens. Drag queens have traditionally been defined as gay men who dress in drag. Drag is not transvestiteism which can be a straight guy and or a gay guy that dresses like a woman. Drag is about over the top dress makeup and also usually tied to performance of some kind whether it's for friends or for an audience. Understand these definitions don't mean anything to  someone who hates people that don't conform for traditional gender identities or clothing for that matter. But the fact is there are definitions in the community and those definitions mean things the fact that you don't care is precisely my point.
Wow. That's quite the superfluous subjective retort.