Biden brings jobs to Red states

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 55
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Even though the Republicans try to punish blue states whenever they can (2017 Tax Act SALT Cap) Democrats passed legislation that will help Ohio and other Republican leaning states. The Chips Act was pushed through by Democrats and signed by Biden bringing billions of dollars in subsidies to build factories in Red states.

“The federal subsidies, part of the Chips Act signed into law last month, are sparking a wave of chip investment. Micron is holding its own groundbreaking ceremony on Monday for a $15 billion chip factory near its headquarters in Boise, Idaho. Chip maker Wolfspeed on Friday announced plans to build a new manufacturing facility in Chatham County, North Carolina” Taiwan’s TSMC, the world’s largest chip maker, has said it will seek subsidies for a $12 billion factory that it has begun building in Phoenix and is aiming to finish late next year” And a partnership between SkyWater Technology and Purdue University will apply for a federal subsidy to build a new $1.8 billion factory and research facility next to the university in West Lafayette, Ind” Nearby states are hoping to benefit from the cluster of suppliers that industry experts say is bound to develop around the Ohio site. Giant chip factories need chemicals, blank silicon wafers to etch, and equipment and service providers.
“Microelectronics occurs in clusters. We believe Indiana and Ohio are a cluster,” Indiana’s Secretary of Commerce Brad Chambers said in an interview this week. “That Silicon Heartland concept I think is real.”

ALL RED STATES. ALL BENEFITING FROM LEGISLATION PASSED BY BIDEN

Does this make Democrats suckers? Are Red state Americans too dumb to know who helped them?
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
"What the right hand gives, the left hand takes" - Martin Luther

I don't think most Republicans or Democrat, would say the other side has 'never done anything to help them,
But ideas and values 'still opposed,
I don't see 'much reason for someone to support into office an individual that one expects to put into being values and goals that one doesn't hold.
Lair77
Debates: 4
Lair77
Add earmarks.  Vote against the bill.  Take credit for the benefits to your state when it passes.
Shila
Shila
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Even though the Republicans try to punish blue states whenever they can (2017 Tax Act SALT Cap) Democrats passed legislation that will help Ohio and other Republican leaning states. The Chips Act was pushed through by Democrats and signed by Biden bringing billions of dollars in subsidies to build factories in Red states.

“The federal subsidies, part of the Chips Act signed into law last month, are sparking a wave of chip investment. Micron is holding its own groundbreaking ceremony on Monday for a $15 billion chip factory near its headquarters in Boise, Idaho. Chip maker Wolfspeed on Friday announced plans to build a new manufacturing facility in Chatham County, North Carolina” Taiwan’s TSMC, the world’s largest chip maker, has said it will seek subsidies for a $12 billion factory that it has begun building in Phoenix and is aiming to finish late next year” And a partnership between SkyWater Technology and Purdue University will apply for a federal subsidy to build a new $1.8 billion factory and research facility next to the university in West Lafayette, Ind” Nearby states are hoping to benefit from the cluster of suppliers that industry experts say is bound to develop around the Ohio site. Giant chip factories need chemicals, blank silicon wafers to etch, and equipment and service providers.
“Microelectronics occurs in clusters. We believe Indiana and Ohio are a cluster,” Indiana’s Secretary of Commerce Brad Chambers said in an interview this week. “That Silicon Heartland concept I think is real.”

Does this make Democrats suckers? Are Red state Americans too dumb to know who helped them?
Democrats are creating jobs in Red States so they can be taxed to pay for programs in Blue States

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
(2017 Tax Act SALT Cap) 

LMFAO Salt cap was a blatant tax cut for the rich embraced by Democrats to pander to the rich lobbyists.

Too bad for the Democrats that poor people caught on to the bullshit.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
“The federal subsidies, part of the Chips Act signed into law last month, are sparking a wave of chip investment. Micron is holding its own groundbreaking ceremony on Monday for a $15 billion chip factory near its headquarters in Boise, Idaho. Chip maker Wolfspeed on Friday announced plans to build a new manufacturing facility in Chatham County, North Carolina”
So the federal government is taking a HUGE market risk off the backs of productive taxpayers by having the government take money from already productive taxpayers to invest in an enterprise that MAY OR MAY NOT be able to compete in the global market. Thanks Obama. Way to pick those market winners and losers bud. 

Remember Solyndra? Housing subsidies? Yep, here we go again around that fucking centrally planned merry-go-round for another wild ride.

Anyone that trusts the Biden administration to compete in the global market deserves the recession we have. Prepare for another round of market corrections after yet another bubble gets created by the Government.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Shila
Democrats are creating jobs in Red States so they can be taxed to pay for programs in Blue States
Um no. Red States are supported by Blue states. The poorest states in the country are Red. Most of the tax revenue comes from the wealthy. Lue states like California and New York.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
First of all GayParrott. You don’t pay any federal income taxes. You don’t earn enough to pay those kind of taxes.  I’m highly skeptical that you are a “productive taxpayer”

Second of all, the government isn’t choosing winners and losers, they are choosing the game that will be played . And the government is NOT getting in the chip business, it’s MICRON,  WOLFSPEED, TSMC,  and SKYWATER.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
LMFAO Salt cap was a blatant tax cut for the rich embraced by Democrats to pander to the rich lobbyists.
I meant SALT deductions was a blatant tax cut for the rich embraced by Democrats to pander to the rich lobbyists.

Obviously the Cap was a kick in the nuts to every rich Democrat.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
What an idiot. Obviously you don’t understand how the SALT Cap affected taxpayers. The SALT Cap represents a tax increase, not a tax cut you dummy.
By capping the tax deduction to just $10,000, millions of blue state taxpayers are double taxed, paying taxes on their upper middle class income they never received because it was taxed by someone else. But since Red state Americans have both cheap rural homes, low incomes, and pay little to no state income tax or property taxes, they weren’t affected by the cap.

I propose democrats create a tax on large parcels of land. Anybody who owns more than an acre should pay higher taxes. That will hurt rural people and even out the tax burden so blue states aren’t subsidizing all the red states.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
millions of blue state taxpayers are double taxed, paying taxes on income they never received because it was taxed by someone else. 
Just the Rich Democrats. Suck it up buttercup and pay your fair share for electing Central Planners to spend the money you make.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Just the Rich Democrats. 
I’m interested to know what a hayseed like you thinks is rich. Property is worth more in blue states because they are better places to live - close to jobs, the ocean, universities, airports, museums, etc… So a 1500 sqft ranch home costs a million dollars but in Mississippi it’s 100,000. Why should we not be able to deduct our property taxes just so we can send welfare to the red state losers?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Lol, pay your "fair share" commie. Eat the rich.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
For the Chips Act, isn't it more that some red states 'happen to be in the right location, rather than anyone particularly trying to help the states?

I'd figure Chips Act is more an 'attempt to prevent the USA from losing out, if foreign chip makers are compromised?
Shila
Shila
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
--> @Shila
Um no. Red States are supported by Blue states. The poorest states in the country are Red. Most of the tax revenue comes from the wealthy. Lue states like California and New 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lemming
happen to be in the right location,
you mean.. not in a State that eats the rich?
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Greyparrot
No, I mean they happen to be where 'some of the chip companies are, or 'some want to build their factories.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Lemming
--> @Greyparrot
No, I mean they happen to be where 'some of the chip companies are, or 'some want to build their factories.
Major chip manufacturing countries are:
America
South Korea
Taiwan
China
Japan.

Why did America allow these countries to get into the chip business in the first place?

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Shila
I don't know, free enterprise, government enterprise, laziness, hard work, more cost efficient, easier to buy or trade instead of make ourselves? (I'm guessing as I don't know the details)

"Although many of the chips the US uses are designed at home, the country purchases 90% of leading-edge chips from Taiwan, where they are made."
Shila
Shila
-->
@Lemming
--> @Shila
I don't know, free enterprise, government enterprise, laziness, hard work, more cost efficient, easier to buy or trade instead of make ourselves? (I'm guessing as I don't know the details)

"Although many of the chips the US uses are designed at home, the country purchases 90% of leading-edge chips from Taiwan, where they are made."
It is cheaper to manufacture in Asian countries. But now that America is banning books that reflect poorly on Americas past. Slavery, homosexuality, LGBT, civil war. etc. getting the American people to start making chips is a much needed distraction.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Shila
Americans are far too lazy to compete with any of the Asian countries.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Shila
Eh, shouldn't people have a say in what types of books are in their schools and community public libraries?

"books that reflect poorly on Americas past. Slavery, homosexuality, LGBT, civil war. etc" - Shila #20

Is a bit 'vague, as I've not researched the topic, I can only assume it's possible that books that people consider propaganda are being banned,
Though it's also possible they're banning books that are 'simply history.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Eat the rich.
You dummy. The Trump/Republican tax law of 2017 cut taxes for millionaires and billionaires. It cut taxes for wealthy corporations.

It raised taxes on the upper middle class and people with itemized deductions like state income taxes, union dues, work related travel, etc…

It did little for poor dummies with teeny tiny incomes. It doubled the standard deduction but eliminated personal exemptions. So there was effectively no change to taxable income for the middle class and below.

It’s sad so many Americans are too dumb to understand how they are getting abused. Too dumb to understand what they want and how to get it.

I mean Eat the Rich and Vote Republican coming out of the same mouth is absolute insanity. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Eat the Rich 

No wonder they called tax cuts for the rich SALT...let the tears flow.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Are Red state Americans too dumb to know who helped them?

Well there does exist the ignorant, and the  mis-lead, via false narrative.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Well there does exist the ignorant, and the  mis-lead, via false narrative.

Yep. 83 million Democrats trusted Biden to not fund MAGA states.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
A President should work for the benefit of an entire Nation.

So perhaps Biden is doing his job properly.

Notwithstanding that a "Red State" is only a Red State by virtue of a higher voting percentage.

Us and them politics, is for those with too much time on their hands.

Or for most folk, once every four years.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Yep. 83 million Democrats trusted Biden to not fund MAGA states.
Orange-GP, your still running from the immoral actions of your narcissistic, cult-troop master Trumpet. He needs his court jesters at Mara-largo more than ever, to guard against those who would seek to  remove him from his high horse, and his royal abillity to fix it, as only he can do --- ' only I can fix it '-- 

Please stand guard at the Mara-largo to defend the troop master as any good boy scout with integrity would do.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
FBI troops probably pays better,
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Even though the Republicans try to punish blue states whenever they can
Source?

Actually, any source at all for any of your assertions in the op?