Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 160
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
-->
@ILikePie5
-->@Greyparrot
Lmao, when the Biden administration does it, it’s fine. But when Abbott and DeSantis do it, OH MY GOD. I’ll be so happy to vote for Abbott over Robert in November
BINGO!
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405
No, I just make it my job to tell (and show) people they are stupid when it’s clear they don’t know what they are talking about or even worse, they are speaking from a place of bigotry and racism like yourself.
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
-> @thett3
He's a troll, for sure. Without question or doubt
Relocating refugees is not for trolls. That is for sure.

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Shila
If a nation 'accepts refugees, makes a resolution to accept and welcome them to safety, sanctuary,
Then I'd agree they ought have decent living conditions, decent attention, respect, welcome.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Lemming
-->@Shila
If a nation 'accepts refugees, makes a resolution to accept and welcome them to safety, sanctuary,
Then I'd agree they ought have decent living conditions, decent attention, respect, welcome.
Over that of the nation's own citizens and veterans? IF you agree, then someone has their priorities all out of whack. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Lemming
--> @Shila
When will Republicans learn?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Lemming
Bringing poor people to work the minimum wage jobs forever, 'won't work,
Eventually we will reach a limit on our population,
Nor should we encourage the 'existence of minimum wage jobs,
First, the Federal minimum wage should be $15/hr. That’s 30,000 a year. Nobody should work 40 hours a week and live in poverty.

Second, I guess it’s a good thing we didn’t reach the “population limit” before your family came to America. Kind of selfish of you isn’t it?

Third, in America, one generation works to make the next generation better, when starting at the bottom of the income and job ladder. Their kids can go to school/college and be anything their talent and work ethic will allow. That’s the American Dream.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405
Over that of the nation's own citizens and veterans? IF you agree, then someone has their priorities all out of whack. 
Here we go. The party of white grievance.  We all know how those immigrants from Central America are taking all the choice well paying jobs in this country. When I got out of the Marines I couldn’t find a job as an airline pilot because they were all going to immigrants from south of the border. NOT.

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@TWS1405
'If a nation 'chooses to give sanctuary,
Then a commitment ought be carried out with honor.

Guests deserve more than to be chained up in the backyard, is my view.
Shila
Shila
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
--> @Lemming
Bringing poor people to work the minimum wage jobs forever, 'won't work,
Eventually we will reach a limit on our population,
Nor should we encourage the 'existence of minimum wage jobs,
First, the Federal minimum wage should be $15/hr. That’s 30,000 a year. Nobody should work 40 hours a week and live in poverty.

Second, I guess it’s a good thing we didn’t reach the “population limit” before your family came to America. Kind of selfish of you isn’t it?

Third, in America, one generation works to make the next generation better, when starting at the bottom of the income and job ladder. Their kids can go to school/college and be anything their talent and work ethic will allow. That’s the American Dream.
The Hispanic migrants are doing exactly that. They come to America to build a future for their children.

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I am unsure if I agree with a 'mandatory minimum wage, it's a question I haven't looked or thought deeply about before.

I'm of the opinion that America ought not have been settled at all, given it already had inhabitants,
But, some of my ancestors 'did settle, were among the first, some traveled across the length of America to Oregon, and 'again, were among the first,

So here I am, with ancestry of a people triumphant, born to a share of their achievements, given liberty, rights, and citizenship.
Might also have ancestry of people defeated, but family trees 'do branch out 'extensively. . .

Hm, tangent,
Anyway, I don't view it as selfish, I view it as reasonable concern of one's self and clans affairs, sovereignty, culture, continuance.
Your argument is like some fellow complaining that I got into a taxi before him, though I've been waiting on the corner longer.

. . .

I don't agree that the American Dream 'necessitates starting at the bottom, or that the bottom 'need be such a cr*ppy place.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The entire 2020 election was built on Orangemanbad offense. 

If you ask any Democrat in 2022 how the Economy has impacted them, they will lie and say it is fine just so they don't get labeled as one of those "magas"
Trump wasn’t voted out because he offended people, he was voted out because he was a childish self serving incompetent buffoon who’s biggest accomplishment was to turn half the country into reality denying conspiracy theorist nut jobs.

Unlike the MAGA crowd, most democrats realize that most of what impacts the economy is beyond the president’s control, and even if we were to say that presidents have a great deal of control over the economy then all Trump did was keep Obama’s economy going.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Trump wasn’t voted out because he offended people,

Disagree
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Lemming
Your argument is like some fellow complaining that I got into a taxi before him, though I've been waiting on the corner longer.
Well you didn’t have to wait at all, because your ancestors had gotten a taxi years ago. Somehow that entitles you to all the taxis you want. But you haven’t been waiting. Never waited.

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
My spot was saved in advance, by my ancestors.
Now I am seated upon my inheritance,

Yet I ought let strangers force me from my seat, my route, because they 'demand it?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Lemming
Yet I ought let stranger's force me from my seat, my route, because they 'demand it?
Are you talking about your white privilege? Don’t worry, there are enough cabs for everyone. 

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I am not talking about white privilege,
I am talking about Americans with staked claims.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Lemming
I am not talking about white privilege,
I am talking about Americans with staked claims
Staked claims? Seems this country has always made it easier for whites to “stake claims” in this country.

Are you familiar with basic US  history?

If you haven’t become successful after all these generations you claim your family has been here, then maybe the country should let in some other people who have more talent than you and your ancestors. Someone who will contribute and make good use of their American citizenship.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
most democrats realize that most of what impacts the economy is beyond the president’s control, 

Is this why they don't care when an administration prints 20 trillion dollars? Because they were taught that it would not affect the economy? It all makes sense now.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
White privilege is a different topic, but I'll pop into that topic one and state my opinion, since it appears to be an interest of yours.

I am familiar with basic US history.

Family fortunes rise and fall,
Some families consider living a humble life as a good person, more a success than being rich.

I decline to give my literal house, as in wooden structure I live in, to some illegal immigrant.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Double_R
--> @Greyparrot
The entire 2020 election was built on Orangemanbad offense. 

If you ask any Democrat in 2022 how the Economy has impacted them, they will lie and say it is fine just so they don't get labeled as one of those "magas"
Trump wasn’t voted out because he offended people, he was voted out because he was a childish self serving incompetent buffoon who’s biggest accomplishment was to turn half the country into reality denying conspiracy theorist nut jobs.

Unlike the MAGA crowd, most democrats realize that most of what impacts the economy is beyond the president’s control, and even if we were to say that presidents have a great deal of control over the economy then all Trump did was keep Obama’s economy going.
Trump’s handling of Covid and living in denial got him voted out.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Is this why they don't care when an administration prints 20 trillion dollars? Because they were taught that it would not affect the economy? It all makes sense now.
No President ever added more to the National Debt than Donald Trump.

8 trillion in 4 years. By far the most in the country’s history.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
No president printed more trillions of dollars than Biden to create today's inflation. Taking out loans is one thing. Printing dollars to pay for it is a whole nother thing.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Lemming
Family fortunes rise and fall,
Some families consider living a humble life as a good person, more a success than being rich.
I decline to give my literal house, as in wooden structure I live in, to some illegal immigrant.
so even though your family has been here since before the Oregon trail, their lack of success can be explained by a desire to be humble and good?
And as a result you feel personally threatened by more immigrants coming to this country because you think they will somehow cause you to lose your house. That’s just sad. Luckily many of the immigrants who come to this country work hard and prosper, and help to grow our economy and give their children something to build on.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
No president printed more trillions of dollars than Biden to create today's inflation. Taking out loans is one thing. Printing dollars to pay for it is a whole nother thing.

Are you stupid or what? You think Biden “printed” money but Trump merely borrowed money. It’s the same fucking thing dipshit. 

BTW, Biden, and any other President, has absolutely no say about what the Federal Reserve does.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
'Some of them yes,
Lived honest hardworking lives, raising their families, enjoying life, helping others.

It's 'your argument, that we ought let in all the illegal immigrants,
Akin to letting a trespasser force entry into one's house, live there as they like.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Are you stupid or what? You think Biden “printed” money but Trump merely borrowed money. It’s the same fucking thing dipshit. 

Pretty sure the inflation rates were nowhere near the same.
Shila
Shila
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

8 trillion in 4 years. By far the most in the country’s history.
Trump believed debt was good. He filed 6 bankruptcies and never had to pay back the loans.
Trump believed America being a superpower could also default on its debt and no country could force it to pay.
That is Why Americans love Trump. He is tough with other peoples money.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Lemming
It's 'your argument, that we ought let in all the illegal immigrants,
Akin to letting a trespasser force entry into one's house, live there as they like.
Why are they illegal now and not before when your ancestors came? The door was left open as long as white people were coming through.

Actually you said the immigrants will take your actual house. “Your literal wooden structure” Why you think this is beyond me.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Pretty sure the inflation rates were nowhere near the same.
If inflation is caused by people having money, then Trump’s tax cut for the rich must have caused inflation.

If Biden caused inflation, why is inflation even higher in Europe? Did he send money their too?