Vote on 4 of my debates, counting from 3 days ago, and free range challenge to me, any topic.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 15
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
I get to negotiate description and settings.

No shit like making me support pedophilia or racism.

I have no-gos and will not take a suicide topic.

You are free to make it unrated, I have no say in that.

The deal is your 4 votes are there at the end. If you do not have a valid vote on one of the 4 by the end, your count is deducted.

I will be debating often enough that 4 is attainable again and again.

The number can be docked to 3 or even 2 during myself and the site's less busy periods.

There are no strings attached, you pick the side and the topic.

The credit is permanent or until I truly quit (or am incapacitated, extremely stressed irl etc). 4 votes, from 3 days before this on my debates and I debate you on almost anything, rated or unrated.

4 equals 1, rap battles and such are not guaranteed for me to accept, I am refining and climbing debating now.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
@Intelligence_06
@Bones
@Ehyeh
@Lair77
All are welcome. All 4 votes can be against me. You lose more and win less rating against me if I am rated low, making a selfish reason to not abuse that element.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Blocked users, by me, are not exempted from the credit system.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
Can I sell one of these coupons on ebay?
Shila
Shila
Blocked users, by me, are not exempted from the credit system.
Unblock me and I will vote.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Shila
Nope. You can vote regardless.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You cannot and that is hardly demeaning.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
Demeaning? To go straight to that I suspect your thoughts were on the word already.

When people start to believe the player is more important than the game it corrupts both. The nobility is in the game, and this sounds an awful lot like offering autographs to fill the bleachers. Analyzing a debate is a lot of work, and it's not something that should be done for petty and contrived social status. You don't want people to be thinking "just get it over with" while they're doing it.... and I don't think anyone is going to do it for the dubious honor of making you perform a circus trick (something you predicted by preempting pedophilia and racism).

No one would be online trying to argue with people if they didn't get something out of it. I don't think what you're getting out of it is healthy, just a hunch nothing I could write an essay on.

Debate what you believe in, and if you lose change what you believe. There is something worthwhile to do and it has nothing to do with a integer in some website's database.
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
Nope. You can vote regardless.
Then Barney gets my vote.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You've got your hobbies, I've got mine. I am one of the only members on this website trying to stop it dying and I happen to love debating competitively which is a 'sport' that barely anyone recognises because most people like barbarically arguing and not winning over third-party judges.

I do not mind what you think this is or what meaning there is to it. I would even debate with you that I am not wasting my life here as it's almost a gym session for the brain, it combines social awareness (of voters and debaters and how the debater and voters will react to things etc) with raw intellect and handling pressure if one pushes their limits in how many debates they're in at once.

You have to handle a lot of things here that translate well into the real world; such as handling unfair losses and no-vote ties. It's a great thing, it's like mental Karate.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
I would even debate with you that I am not wasting my life here as it's almost a gym session for the brain
Since you are the only one with direct access to your brain it would be foolish to debate that you aren't getting a workout.

You have to handle a lot of things here that translate well into the real world; such as handling unfair losses and no-vote ties. It's a great thing, it's like mental Karate.
...and what is putting someone on ignore and then conversing with them analogous to? Refusing to make eye contact?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Sure, nice analogy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
UPDATE: FF debates count as half-votes.

Conceded or partly forfeited debates count in full.
Shila
Shila
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I would even debate with you that I am not wasting my life here as it's almost a gym session for the brain
Since you are the only one with direct access to your brain it would be foolish to debate that you aren't getting a workout.

...and what is putting someone on ignore and then conversing with them analogous to? Refusing to make eye contact?
The man is all confused. His name says it all…RationalMadman.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Take note that it is up to you to challenge me to the debate or post here about your credit, I will not chase up voters.

You cannot stack challenges all at once, I am entitled to pace them out even if I owe you 6 before you challenge.