Reality = Friction - Restrictions

Author: ebuc

Total: 8
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
2017 quote from Ethan Siegel.... " Exotic ideas, LINK  like a different speed for gravity and light, are completely unnecessary to explain this observation. Multiple different lines of thought involving conventional physics could be successful at describing why a small, 1.7 second delay occurred. While gravitational waves simply pass through matter unperturbed, light interacts with it electromagnetically, and that could make all the difference in the world."...
In the following there are only three primary, fundamental players involved with our finite, occupied space Universe and they are;

Gravity-G,.... physical Reality-R.... and..... Dark Energy-DE.

Previously ive shown the set of 14 nodal events on my 2D lattice representation of a 3D, spiral-derived-torus, with dipolar invaginations { /\ or \/ }. The outer peak  { \/ } of positive great circle, and, the inner peak { /\ } of the negative great circle. Those 14 nodal events represent the my speculation for the minimal  quantum event of Universe. The graviton-darkon.

A graviton-darkon quanta are intimately related in such way we might find to be similar with never seeing single quark by itself  i.e. quarks only appear to us they appear exist ins sets of twos { mesons/strong nuclear force } or threes { ex. fermionic composition of proton and neutron }.

R 0 > G 1 > DE 2p > R3p > DE 4 > G 5p > R6 > G 7p > DE 8 > R9 > DE 10 > G 11p > R12 > G 13

Wow, there it is in all its beauty!  That is the first time Ive presented this way. I love it! Next I complicate it with some additional 2ndary symbolism of invaginations { /\ and \/ } and two kinds of geodesic curvature { (  )(  ) }.

R 0..>..G 1..(>)..DE 2p..>./.R3p.\..>..DE 4..(>)..G 5p..>.\.R6./.>..G 7p..(>)..DE 8..>./.R9.\.>..DE 10..(>)..G 11p..>.\.R12./.>..G 13p

So there is two primary kinds  of moves - within my 2D space-time lattice--geodesic (>)-- and invaginated \/ and /\--- and all of this transforms as 3D torus matrix, if curved the four lines/levels around to meet themselves. Not shown in this post.

Then then is also three kinds of 2ndary symbolism complete this single line expression of my four line/levels, 2D lattice. (>) is a geodesic move or curved trajectory to define surface of torus from outer/top to inner/bottom or from bottom to top.

Since the 14 nodal expression may not fit on single line, I want to break it part, and just show one spiral cycle/loop, along with its two polar invaginations and I'm going to start with G-Gravity and take six step i.e. I start with outer/top Gravity and take six steps to and on seventh step were we've made one complete spiral loop, and two invaginations { /.R3p.\ and \.R6./ }.

..G 1..(>)..DE 2p..>./.R3p.\.>..DE 4..(>)..G 5p..>.\.R6./.>..G 7p......note: that the small p's represent a prime number.

take note that ive compressed the invagination number letter combination closer together --R3p vs DE 2p--- to help signify that our physical Reality is a phase of higher frequency ergo more friction. Or so that is the basis of my theory in all of this  above.

As Bucky states, when we draw triangle ---circle also--- we create a spiral because, were adding a layer of ink/lead to last layer ergo a very flat-like spiral, is being created.

None of these following links show my di-polar invaginated torus, however, they are an aid to visualizing a spiral torus and curvature aspects of a torus.

This  link is like  a simple slinky-like  coiled spiral, however, none of these graphics show my di-polar, invaginated torus.

Here is two  links to understand positive, negative and flat curvature of a torus surface and the first one you have to scroll to mid-page to see the Guassian torus with positive, flat and negative curvature.

This 2nd one just shows positive and negative curvature and does not point to the flat Gaussian curvature.

This next link is a spiral coil wired to electric source to create magnetism and this link is not directly related to what i'm presenting, since it outer outside source is electrons. My source is Gravity and Dark Energy. Others may find this demostration interesting and we all could learn something about electro-magnetism.

Shila
Shila
Your post belongs in the science section.

21 days later

ebuc
ebuc
p is for prime number and 0..3p..6...9...12...15..18 etc define a sine-wave pattern

...1.............5p....7p.........11p.....13p.............17p.......Gravity
-
-
 0....................6.....................12.........................18...top Physical Reality peak
...........3p..................9.........................15.................bottom PR peak
-
-
......2p......4.............8...10.................14....16.............Dark Energy

Currently I believe the graviton-darkeon --as a torus--- is 13 nodal events, minus 1.

Minus 1, because, when each of the above four lines, are put into a circle to meet themselves, a 3D, spiral, di-polar invaginated torus is created. When this occurs, the 12 comes around to meet the initial starting node 0 ergo, they become one in the same location/position 12/0.

12 nodal events have 66 lines-lines-of-relationship, via, the formula for finding numerical lines of relationships between points.

12^2 minus 12 = 132, and divide that by 2 and we have the value 66. Pi^3 { XYZ } = 31.00 62 7 66.........

Pi^4 minus Pi^3 = 66.4 aka cosmic Pi-Time, which rounds to 66. There is another significant 66, and cant recall what it is. Darn.

The 4-fold, asymmetrical vector equlibrium { Universal operating system } --12-spheres around 1--- and the 5-fold icosa{20}hedron { maximum regular/symmetrical structure } ---12 spheres around 0--- are intimate to each other, tho not not rationally commensurate to each other.

Resistance is the nature of our physical reality to interfere with itself, except in the case of the photon, however, their exists at least two parts of a photon that do interfere with each other, The electric and magnetic sine-waves
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@ebuc
I strongly suggest writing a book. Sometimes(which is just an alternative to saying 100% of the time) I lost track of what you are saying because some of your theoretical basis are your previous forum posts which I happen to NOT know what it is even if I scroll for hours.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Intelligence_06
Please address the line of text you need assistance with. p is for prime number

Understand that post #3 is a corrective alternative to post #1. I found some issues with that scenario, that didnt fit with the 3D torus.

There is a third option of the graviton-darkeon, that Ive not presented in this thread.  The 2D lattice for 18 nodal events,  and it is in post #3, I just dont explain that scenario/option. It is an option, because the 18 --like the 12--- is on the same line as the initiating nodal point 0. This means that in those two scenarios, they each come around to meet each other   ---12/0 or a 18/0---  to created that specific great circle of the torus, having total of four great circles.

When 12 or 18 meet zero they inherently are considered to share the same  location/position-in-space.

In so doing, the nodal account of 13 goes to 12 and the nodal accounting of 19 goes to 18. For these reasons laid out here and in post #3, ive considered the 15 to 14 nodal event to be incorrect, at least until I can understand a logical common sense way to integrate the leftover two nodes --16 and 17p--,  into my spiral, dipolar invaginated, 3D torus.

Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
--> @Intelligence_06
Please address the line of text you need assistance with. p is for prime number

Understand that post #3 is a corrective alternative to post #1. I found some issues with that scenario, that didnt fit with the 3D torus.

There is a third option of the graviton-darkeon, that Ive not presented in this thread.  The 2D lattice for 18 nodal events,  and it is in post #3, I just dont explain that scenario/option. It is an option, because the 18 --like the 12--- is on the same line as the initiating nodal point 0. This means that in those two scenarios, they each come around to meet each other   ---12/0 or a 18/0---  to created that specific great circle of the torus, having total of four great circles.

When 12 or 18 meet zero they inherently are considered to share the same  location/position-in-space.

In so doing, the nodal account of 13 goes to 12 and the nodal accounting of 19 goes to 18. For these reasons laid out here and in post #3, ive considered the 15 to 14 nodal event to be incorrect, at least until I can understand a logical common sense way to integrate the leftover two nodes --16 and 17p--,  into my spiral, dipolar invaginated, 3D torus.
You did not account for climate change. The numbers would be greatly inflated.

11 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Reality { restricted flow } is the internal { inside-the-tube } nucleations ---0, 3p, 6, 9, 12 etc-- and a resultant of invaginations from the outer and inner surface set of  quantum Gravitons-Darkeons nodal { V } events.

There are two versions of the Graviton-Darkeon { two sides of the same space-time torus } .....outer>(  )<inner>(  )<outer....

Version 1 has a minimal set of 66 lines-of-relationship:
....0/12..1..2p..3p..4..5p..6..7p..8..9...10..11p..12/0 = minimal 12 nodal events { n.e.} set and is the abstract only, isolated out version, and

Version 2 has minimal set of 91 lines-of-relationship:
...0/12..1..2p..3p..4..5p..6..7p..8..9...10..11p..12/0..13p etc is the pragmatic, continuity of occupied space version.

Below is the 2D lattice version of the 3D torus and shows the overlapping nucleated hexagons

...1.............5p....7p...........11p......13p...............17p.......Gravity
-
-
0.....................6.......................12.............................18...Ph-Reality
............3p...................9............................15...................Ph-Reality
-
-
........2p......4.............8...10...................14......16.............Dark Energy

The four nucleated hexagons of version 1 { 66 lines-of-relationship } Graviton-Darkeon is very similar to B. Fullers Vector Equilibrium LINK aka the Operating System of Universe or as the classical, cubo-octahedron.

Below Ive isolated out the four hexagons

0/12, 1, 5p, 6, 4, 2p and nucleus 3p

3p, 5p, 7p, 9, 8, 4 and nucleus 6

6, 7p, 11p, 12/0, 10, 8 and nucleus 9

9, 11p, 1, 3p, 2p, 10, and nucleus 12/0

...If we consider the chain of human genes, account must also be taken of the element carbon. In this mode, the four elements of life become the five elements of life: Oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, phosphorus and carbon."....https://thescipub.com/abstract/ajeassp.2016.1189.1197

ebuc
ebuc
Strike when the time  --observed time-- is ripe? Pregnant with ideas?

Only Physical Reality is currently quantised and quantified and associated with a sine-wave pattern;

0 \ 3p / 6 \ 9 / 12 \ 15 / 18 \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

" Coherent light from a laser is split by a mirror, with part of the light illuminating the object. The remainder, called the reference beam, shines directly on a piece of film.
....Light scattered from the object interferes with the reference beam, producing constructive and destructive interference. As a result, the exposed film looks foggy, but close examination reveals a complicated interference pattern stored on it.

Where the interference was constructive, the film (a negative actually) is darkened.

...Holography is sometimes called lens-less photography, because it uses the wave characteristics of light, as contrasted to normal photography, which uses geometric optics and requires lenses. ".. https://phys.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/University_Physics/Book%3A_University_Physics_(OpenStax)/University_Physics_III_-_Optics_and_Modern_Physics_(OpenStax)/04%3A_Diffraction/4.08%3A_Holography