Total: 101
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
There just are too, far too many fucking UGLY people in this world.

And I am not talking about bad attitudes, behavior, etc. I am talking about physical appearance.

The freedom to procreate has been taken advantage thereof.  And it needs to stop.

Degenerates need to stop procreating. Yes. I am advocating Eugenics. 

Idiots, drug addicts, future Dahmers, et al. need to be stopped. 

Liberals are the truest threat to human evolution. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Don't be so hard on yourself.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
You should genuinely consider what you are typing btw, this sounds like a prelude to a very bad irl event.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405
Attractive is an assumption relative to a socially contrived expectation.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Sounds like a "you" issue
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
Blacks and Asians don’t have a big disparity in appearance. They all have the same appearance that defines them as black and Asians.
But among whites there is a huge disparity from beautiful to ugly and even freaky. Why?

Genetics point to the Neanderthal  DNA influence  in whites.

“Which Europeans have the most Neanderthal genes?

Contemporary Europeans have as many as three times more Neanderthal variants in genes involved in lipid catabolism than Asians and Africans.”

Eugenics was seen as the only hope to improve the appearance of white race.

“While eugenic principles have been practiced as early as ancient Greece, the contemporary history of eugenics began in the late 19th century, when a popular eugenics movement emerged in the United Kingdom, and then spread to many countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia, and most European countries.”

“In the United States the eugenics movement began during the Progressive Era and remained active through 1940”

But Eugenics was not successful at weeding out the ugly and freaky whites. There were just too many of them. 
This is when it was decided to let in immigrants from Asian and African countries to create a more balanced appearance of western countries. Asians and blacks compensate for what is missing  in white people which is simple natural beauty. Majority of whites need breast and booty augmentation, plastic surgery, Botox dental implants etc. to remove the Neanderthal in them because eugenics is an extremely slow process and not guaranteed either.

But there are others like TWS1405 who still advocate eugenics to control white degenerates. Sad but true!!

Degenerates need to stop procreating. Yes. I am advocating Eugenics.

Liberals are the truest threat to human evolution.

Ehyeh
Debates: 31
Ehyeh
-->
@Shila
wtf?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Ehyeh
Jesus, don't feed that troll. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Ehyeh
--> @Shila
wtf?
Eugenics can also be applied to unknown gender types like you.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405
Is that why you guys wear the white sheets?

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Sidewalker
@TWS1405
Only color(s) I've worn is camouflage premised on the environment where I served in the Armed Forces. 
I know not of "white sheets." Must be your psychological projection there, eh sport!
Shila
Shila
-->
@Sidewalker
-> @TWS1405
That us how they remain united. Ugly but still white.

ahiyah
ahiyah
-->
@TWS1405
Jeffrey Dahmer was really hot though? 
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@TWS1405
If a group of people wanted to found a new nation,
I'd be okay with them making eugenics one of their principles,
'Depending on 'how the eugenics was implemented.

I wonder a bit if it'd be effective though,
Beauty being subjective,
Though one 'might be able to bring up 'near universal preferences, that they'd argue humanity would be better without.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Lemming
If a group of people wanted to found a new nation,
I'd be okay with them making eugenics one of their principles,
'Depending on 'how the eugenics was implemented.

I wonder a bit if it'd be effective though,
Beauty being subjective,
Though one 'might be able to bring up 'near universal preferences, that they'd argue humanity would be better without.

Blacks and Asians don’t have a big disparity in appearance. They all have the same appearance that defines them as black and Asians.
But among whites there is a huge disparity from beautiful to ugly and even freaky. Why?

Genetics point to the Neanderthal  DNA influence  in whites.

“Which Europeans have the most Neanderthal genes?

Contemporary Europeans have as many as three times more Neanderthal variants in genes involved in lipid catabolism than Asians and Africans.”

Eugenics was seen as the only hope to improve the appearance of white race.

“While eugenic principles have been practiced as early as ancient Greece, the contemporary history of eugenics began in the late 19th century, when a popular eugenics movement emerged in the United Kingdom, and then spread to many countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia, and most European countries.”

“In the United States the eugenics movement began during the Progressive Era and remained active through 1940”

But Eugenics was not successful at weeding out the ugly and freaky whites. There were just too many of them.
This is when it was decided to let in immigrants from Asian and African countries to create a more balanced appearance of western countries. Asians and blacks compensate for what is missing  in white people which is simple natural beauty. Majority of whites need breast and booty augmentation, plastic surgery, Botox dental implants etc. to remove the Neanderthal in them because eugenics is an extremely slow process and not guaranteed either.

But there are others like TWS1405 who still advocate eugenics to control white degenerates. Sad but true!!

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Shila
I don't think your post #15 is in honest faith or positive intent,
It's also incorrect a number of ways,
So I don't feel like engaging in it.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Lemming
-> @Shila
I don't think your post #15 is in honest faith or positive intent,
It's also incorrect a number of ways,
So I don't feel like engaging in it.
You are very recognizable as white. Freaky white to be exact.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
No one is white.

White is just a discriminatory remark made by people who have darker skin.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@zedvictor4
@Shila
-->@Shila
No one is white.

White is just a discriminatory remark made by people who have darker skin.

Mic Drop! 
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@TWS1405
I am talking about physical appearance.
I know plenty of attractive idiots. Dahmer was a normal looking guy. So are you talking about physical appearance or not?
Avery
Avery
-->
@zedvictor4
It's been awhile since I've seen someone so concisely wrong.

Physical attractiveness, the type referenced in the OP, is instinctively determined by humans. It's not contrived socially, it's known upon sighting. Facial symmetry, number of blemishes, recessed/protruding chin, adiposity -- all things the human mind calculates to determine attractiveness. 

Now, there are exceptions to this rule. People, especially women, will change their standards relative to what is available. If there are hundreds of available options on Tinder, the standards will rise. If there are few options out in a rural setting, standards will lower. But the attraction calculation is performed subconsciously, nonetheless.
Avery
Avery
-->
@Vader
Sounds like a "you" issue
This isn't a particularly clever remark. This remark is typically used against people saying people's attitudes suck, and even then it's often low-brow Ad Hom.

Think about it.

How is TWS's existence affecting the physical attractiveness of people? What about TWS makes people overeat or be born with down syndrome? 
Avery
Avery
Don't be so hard on yourself.
The guy is ex-military and conservative. He's very likely still in great shape without any strange tattoos, piercings, hair color etc. It's very likely he's the polar opposite of what he criticizes in the OP.

It's unfortunate that your cheap, braindead insult garnered so many likes.

You should genuinely consider what you are typing btw, this sounds like a prelude to a very bad irl event.
Useless concern trolling.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Avery
So just for example, let's look at the current social pressure we are put under to accept that overweight women are attractive.

Or the current trend in body disfigurement with ink.

Both socially contrived expectations required, of both the observer and the observed.

And make up. If attractiveness is subliminal then why the need for a multi-billion-dollar facial cover up business.

And then there's cometic dentistry, another socially contrived expectation, where anything less than perfect white teeth is not good enough.

Cosmetic surgery. 

The list of expectations goes on.

Avery
Avery
-->
@zedvictor4
It's been awhile since I've seen someone so concisely wrong.

Physical attractiveness, the type referenced in the OP, is instinctively determined by humans. It's not contrived socially, it's known upon sighting. Facial symmetry, number of blemishes, recessed/protruding chin, adiposity -- all things the human mind calculates to determine attractiveness. 

Now, there are exceptions to this rule. People, especially women, will change their standards relative to what is available. If there are hundreds of available options on Tinder, the standards will rise. If there are few options out in a rural setting, standards will lower. But the attraction calculation is performed subconsciously, nonetheless.
So just for example, let's look at the current social pressure we are put under to accept that overweight women are attractive.

Or the current trend in body disfigurement with ink.

Both socially contrived expectations required, of both the observer and the observed.

And make up. If attractiveness is subliminal then why the need for a multi-billion-dollar facial cover up business.

And then there's cometic dentistry, another socially contrived expectation, where anything less than perfect white teeth is not good enough.

Cosmetic surgery. 

The list of expectations goes on.
Where do you think that "social pressure" comes from? Do you think people have random feelings?

You subconsciously judge these people *and then* your conscious mind takes over to process those feelings. You subconsciously recognize that overweight people are not genetically great to breed with. You subconsciously understand that having layers of fat, a stressed heart, a super spiked glucose level, diabetes etc. aren't healthy. 

The push for perfect white teeth and blemish free skin are a result of a subconscious drive for people to be more attractive. Make-up companies, diet programs and teeth whitening services aren't determining what people should find attractive, they are catering to it.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila
No one is white.

White is just a discriminatory remark made by people who have darker skin
Are you then saying the White Supremacists movement is full of misguided delusional people? That white lives don’t matter because there are no whites. Should we recognized these people as Albinos?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Actually you are wrong, there are ugly people and there are attractive people in appearance.  It is absolute undeniable fact. It isn't some made up social construct.

Shila
Shila
-->
@sadolite
--> @zedvictor4
Actually you are wrong, there are ugly people and there are attractive people in appearance.  It is absolute undeniable fact. It isn't some made up social construct.
Are you giving more reasons why racism goes beyond white and black?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Shila
Are you going to honor my request to not respond to my posts?  Or are just going to continue to be a fucking asshole? I think I already know the answer and so does everyone else. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@sadolite
--> @Shila
Are you going to honor my request to not respond to my posts?  Or are just going to continue to be a fucking asshole? I think I already know the answer and so does everyone else.
I am not responding to your  post. You haven’t  posted anything that needs responding to. But you are attacking my asshole and I am forced to defend myself against perverts.