Tudor Dixon is just one of many GOP wack jobs running this year.

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 9
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
A majority of Republican nominees on the ballot this November for the House, Senate and key statewide offices — 299 in all — have denied or questioned the outcome of the last presidential election, according to a Washington Post analysis.

Many of these candidates echo the false claims of former president Donald Trump — claims that have been thoroughly investigated and dismissed by myriad officials and courts. Experts said the insistence on such claims, despite the lack of evidence, reflects a willingness among election-denying candidates to undermine democratic institutions when it benefits their side…Far from repudiating candidates who embrace Trump’s false fraud claims, GOP primary voters have empowered them.

“I don’t believe we’ll ever have a fair election again,” Trump told the crowd. “I don’t believe it.”

Republican voters are bad for America! They are stupid. They are living outside of reality. They are putting our country at risk.

Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
American are known to vote against their own best self interest. Hard to blame one party over another. They all have to live with the decision the majority of the country makes. Civil war is one such example. 4-6 trillion spent of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan from which American military withdrew in disgrace.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
So what's the excuse for the other GOP candidates that refuse to hold elections accountable to the public interests? Why is it only 299 that care?
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The only thing those 299 care about are their own political careers, and they’ve all realized that the stupidity of their base and willingness to believe such easily debunkable nonsense is how they further it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
The only thing those 299 care about are their own political careers,
So the other politicians do NOT care about their political careers?

Makes sense Mr' Occam Razorious. Love the predictable hyperbolic breakdown of simple concepts.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
So the other politicians do NOT care about their political careers?
Read my sentence again. Take note of the use of the phrase “only thing”.

Love the predictable hyperbolic breakdown of simple concepts.
Love the dismissal of any inconvenient word or phrase to your narrative so that you can oversimplify what was said, so that you can focus on attacking a strawman. I guess I don’t blame you though, your positions aren’t exactly backed up with valid arguments so when this is all you have…
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Take note of the use of the phrase “only thing”.

What's there to take note of? Your hyperbolic absolutism devoid of all nuance? I'd expect as much from a juvenile perspective.

You rarely fail to disappoint.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
What's there to take note of? Your hyperbolic absolutism devoid of all nuance?
No, the part of the sentence that you left out which changed the meaning of what I actually said, which you then used the absence of to attack something I didn’t say.

I know you don’t take logic and reason seriously and instead prefer to just throw out verbal diarrhea, but it still helps to read posts before responding to them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Yeah, sorry, but your absolutist, and too often hyperbolic take on politics, is hackneyed at best and Machiavellian at worst.