Right wing politics

Author: badger

Total: 72
badger
Debates: 0
badger
First of all, I'm drunk. But I'm also inspired. But then again, I have work in the morning, so don't expect too much.

But I wonder where it comes to certain individuals. Like, some of you right wingers are obviously decent people. But then you get the likes of TWS69 or who cares, a 70 year old man raving about blackwashing of Ariel the fucking dolphin or whatever she is. Or Trump gets the KKK, same shit.

Well that shit is surely ludicrous. But that's the lot you're throwing in with. 

That is to say, there's obviously decent people on the right. But also absolute fucking lunatics. Then with the exception of RM, the left is all the same one thing, you know what you're getting, it's not so bad. Ramshutu through to oro, they all just like to suck a cock every now and again. Danielle is a lesbian, basically.

So, well, the good guys. Thett for example. Skep is also gay, questionable. But what happens if your votes make for TheWhiteSaviour69 becoming president of America. Or who knows. ThankWhiteySlaves. TheyWillSuck. Just. He's an obnoxious fucking loser really. I'm drunk lol. I wish I could think of something fucking sick burn for his dumbass acronym. TheWhiteSerpent. Something. 
badger
badger
I would say the left is basically one shade of boring. The right is a rainbow of lunacy. 

There's politics in that. 
badger
badger
I really expect that right wingers are losers in general tbh. But RM too. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
It's OK to be Irish.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@badger
One would rather accept a bad individual, who increases the values one holds,
Than accept a good individual, who decreases the values one holds.

Becomes a Pros and Cons list,
Sometimes a member of the opposite party, will increase the values one holds,
More than the member of one's own party.
Shila
Shila
-->
@badger
That is to say, there's obviously decent people on the right. But also absolute fucking lunatics. Then with the exception of RM, the left is all the same one thing, you know what you're getting, it's not so bad. Ramshutu through to oro, they all just like to suck a cock every now and again. Danielle is a lesbian, basically.

So, well, the good guys. Thett for example. Skep is also gay, questionable. But what happens if your votes make for TheWhiteSaviour69 becoming president of America. Or who knows. ThankWhiteySlaves. TheyWillSuck. Just. He's an obnoxious fucking loser really. I'm drunk lol. I wish I could think of something fucking sick burn for his dumbass acronym. TheWhiteSerpent. Something. 
Can you update your list of desirables and undesirables so the new comers don’t waste time on the losers?

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@badger
I'd say that no matter which side you're on, you are "throwing in" with truly awful people who exist somewhere.  If someone's politics are tainted by some ethereal association with somebody else you do or don't know who has similar beliefs and attitudes but adds bad stuff to it, then all politics are tainted.
In which case no politics should be happening at all. But nobody here accepts that conclusion.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Swagnarok
--> @badger
I'd say that no matter which side you're on, you are "throwing in" with truly awful people who exist somewhere.  If someone's politics are tainted by some ethereal association with somebody else you do or don't know who has similar beliefs and attitudes but adds bad stuff to it, then all politics are tainted. 
In which case no politics should be happening at all. But nobody here accepts that conclusion.
Bribing a raccoon isn’t working for you either.

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@badger
Drunk Badger > Drunk Deb-8-a-Bull
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@badger
 Ramshutu through to oro, they all just like to suck a cock every now and again. Danielle is a lesbian, basically.
>Fact Checked by True American Patriots
>Result: TRUE
coal
coal
-->
@badger
First of all, I'm drunk.
Of course you are.  It's almost entertaining that you'd feel the need to announce that, as we all assume that to whatever extent you're posting on this forum (or doing anything, frankly), we all just generally assume you're inebriated. 

That is to say, there's obviously decent people on the right. But also absolute fucking lunatics. 
And I'm sure they'll all sleep better tonight knowing what the town vagrant drunk thinks of them. 

coal
coal
-->
@Greyparrot
It's OK to be Irish.
Sure, but it's not ok to be a degenerate alcoholic.  However, it is hilarious to watch a degenerate alcoholic try to pass judgment on others, based on that degenerate alcoholic's subjective disagreement with their politics. 

What's regretful is that badger embodies every aspect of a classic Irish stereotype.  Drunk.  Conflict prone.  Inarticulate.  Daft.  Generally absurd.  Opinionated.  

Basically, the first guy who is going to get the absolute fucking shit knocked out of him first at the local pub.  Though there are some of us who would enjoy that opportunity and savor it for all it's worth. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
Sure, but it's not ok to be a degenerate alcoholic.  However, it is hilarious to watch a degenerate alcoholic try to pass judgment on others, based on that degenerate alcoholic's subjective disagreement with their politics.
I was just trying to help him with the pandemic of self-loathing that we currently have no vaccine for.
badger
badger
I think coal is a little mad thett corrected his nonsense projections about my being a paedophile but not my initial point about his being a groomer. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@badger
I think coal is a little mad thett corrected his nonsense projections about my being a paedophile but not my initial point about his being a groomer. 
How are the rest to know you are not a pedophile?

badger
badger
-->
@Swagnarok

Well a person's politics should surely account for others around them and how their politics might affect them. I think I saw something on reddit that black people were pulled over in their cars 25% more in places where there had been Trump rallies. For some amount of time after. Or something. Studies. But so even if you agree with the dude on whatever issues, he's fuel to other fires than yours.

Or you might take up some argument in a thread with a user not OP, where OP is obviously extreme or hateful. There's something of a tacit agreement or encouragement in that. I mean, I see little real extremism from leftists on here. I see some crazy, pointless, toxic shit from right wingers. 

When a car skids, you steer into the skid or you wreck your car. I don't know if that analogy works but I got stuck on cars lol. But maybe a heartfelt right wing politics is better served in steering left a little bit. You pull back hard, you're gonna wreck the car. 
badger
badger
-->
@Shila
RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
I mean, I don't really care what people here think of me irl. So, if you think I'm a loser irl, it literally is 0 fucks given by me.

This is a combination of you not mattering to my ego and also specifically me seeing what toxic and bitter people your crowd are from DDO days; ready to dig in and backstab each other whenever it suits your agendas.

Just look how Coal and Badger are at it but no doubt they'd act besties in the past or whatever. Even I participated in the fakeness of it all but I had to, I wanted to get unbanned and figured befriending the scumbags that got me banned was one way to do it, turned out it wasn't and they overall thought ill of me anyway.

If you think I am a loser irl, that is fine. If you think I am a winner irl, I'd worry for you as you couldn't possibly know enough to idolise me that way.

Even irl, even my closest people be they relatives or spouse (or best friend etc) do not matter to my ego to the extent they could break me (I ensure that with regular introspection, meditation etc). I am at total peace with people thinking ill of me, the only time it will bother me and has bothered me is when and if their thoughts can get me punished or really ruin my reputation, those are rumours and toxic thoughts to nip in the bud ASAP. Otherwise, I couldn't care less.

It is better to be thought of a loser and be a winner than the opposite, at least that's what my life taught me.

Your only focus should be on being a winner in your own eyes, period. Not just a winner but a disciplined, admirable individual that can sleep comfortably with who he/she is and wake up just as unashamed. I do not care if other left-wingers are boring and insecure nor do I care what this OP is about quite honestly.
badger
badger
Nice hypothetical friends you got there. Go outside dude.
Avery
Avery
-->
@badger
But I wonder where it comes to certain individuals. Like, some of you right wingers are obviously decent people. But then you get the likes of TWS69 or who cares, a 70 year old man raving about blackwashing of Ariel the fucking dolphin or whatever she is. Or Trump gets the KKK, same shit.
Sure, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter whether "Ariel the fucking dolphin" is Black or White. If this was an isolated, singular event, I would also laugh at people who cared about this.

However, the blackwashing of movie characters is indicative of a greater, anti-White movement that is attacking White people. When you have repeated, similar, individual circumstances of "Ariel the fucking dolphin" being blackwashed, it slowly but surely becomes a serious threat to White people.

So, we actually need to push back against blackwashing or else many, many things are going to be blackwashed, not just "Ariel the fucking dolphin" whom few care about.

That is to say, there's obviously decent people on the right. But also absolute fucking lunatics. 
Yes, there are plenty of lunatics on the right, and I think they are a burden more than anything. Alex Jones and his endless list of conspiracy theories springs to mind. It's irritating because sane, non-controversial people would be far better suited to championing right-wing ideals. The right should really move away from this 'every governmental narrative is false' angle and shift to a healthy skepticism of governmental narratives (rather than outright rejection).

Then with the exception of RM, the left is all the same one thing, you know what you're getting, it's not so bad. Ramshutu through to oro, they all just like to suck a cock every now and again.
Uh no it's actually super bad. These people, RM included, are functionally anti-White and would love nothing more than to wipe your genetic lineage from the planet. That's far worse than whatever after-hours activities they do.

Danielle is a lesbian, basically.
I'm pretty sure Danielle is/was an AnCap. She might catch some transmissions from the anti-White institutional nexus, but she's functionally different to the standard NPC libtard because the standard NPC libtard can't articulate AnCap talking points.

So, well, the good guys. Thett for example.
Yeah, Thett has always been a good guy. It's been interesting to see him shift away from his intelligent, goofy Club Penguin demeanor, to his more vocal, serious, opinionated one.

Skep is also gay, questionable. 
People like Skep have always been a conundrum for the right wing. He's clearly wise and well-read, and he'll defend his version of traditional conservatism quite well. But he is gay and according to old world religion (and specifically historically Catholicism -- his religion), that's super sinful. But he's no doubt a good guy.

But what happens if your votes make for TheWhiteSaviour69 becoming president of America. Or who knows. ThankWhiteySlaves. TheyWillSuck. Just. He's an obnoxious fucking loser really. I'm drunk lol. I wish I could think of something fucking sick burn for his dumbass acronym. TheWhiteSerpent. Something. 
I don't know who that is.
Avery
Avery
I mean, I don't really care what people here think of me irl. So, if you think I'm a loser irl, it literally is 0 fucks given by me.
Dear RationalMadman,

You really need to:

(1) Learn to let things go

(2) Not be so sensitive

Your entire existence on DDO and Dart has been riddled with doing the opposite of those two things. So many of your issues with imabench and the general DDO and Dart community wouldn't exist if you hardened up mentally. You're going to keep getting trolled and harassed until you heed those basic life lessons.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
We really need a Wylted + Badger drinking context
coal
coal
-->
@Shila
Badger has been around for quite some time.  Thett simply had forgotten badger's long history of being a disgusting pervert.  For example, there was a very young girl on a prior debate site who he sexually harassed to the point that she almost left the site.  She was a bit fragile to begin with, but she had a rough home environment.  Which she talked about.  And which badger knew.  

He identified her as someone who was susceptible to his sort of mischief.  Then he targeted her.  And he tried to "groom" her in the exact same way as he tried to accuse me of.  Society treats it differently when it's a fully adult male directing that sort of attention to a 13 or 14 year old girl, which is exactly what badger did.  She's older now and I assume has grown up quite a bit.  And she was irritating, generally, on the site.  But under no circumstances was how he treated her appropriate.  
badger
badger
You're unravelling, fuckface. And Cassie was 19 or about two years younger than me either way, and we were never more than friendly kids. Unlike you, I can actually get laid irl. Sad life of hiding behind avatars and internet boyfriends. What a loser you are, mate, with your fuckface pompous posts. 

Society treats it differently when it's a fully adult male directing that sort of attention to a 13 or 14 year old girl,
Sounds close to an admission to me. Poor gay man, can't chat up young boys. You're all over the place. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
You speak of getting laid like it's a good thing....
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@badger
ThankWhiteySlaves. TheyWillSuck. Just. He's an obnoxious fucking loser really. I'm drunk lol. I wish I could think of something fucking sick burn for his dumbass acronym. TheWhiteSerpent. Something. 
TWS = The White Supremacist
badger
badger
-->
@Sidewalker
Did you really need to embarrass me like that?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@badger
Did you really need to embarrass me like that?
LOL, sorry man, I'm sure you would have seen it sober. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You really need to:

(1) Learn to let things go

(2) Not be so sensitive

Your entire existence on DDO and Dart has been riddled with doing the opposite of those two things. So many of your issues with imabench and the general DDO and Dart community wouldn't exist if you hardened up mentally. You're going to keep getting trolled and harassed until you heed those basic life lessons.
Number 1 is relevant, number 2 is questionable.

If I'm sensitive, I introspect and let go of the toxic emotions later but some anger is useful; the world will push you around like a ragdoll if you're only passive, especially as a man or boy.

If I'm failing to let something go it's often because i've resisted being sensitive and to solve it I need to decompress pent up rage into sadness, pain and even jealousy and come to terms with what I really feel to then deal with those emotions.

So, in other words the solution to letting go is to become sensitive first and the solution to reducing net sensitivity is to let things go.

I don't resent my sensitivity, it lets me feel alive. I do wonder sometimes what emotionless people even feel like on a daily basis, it must be hell to live through.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You're going to keep getting trolled and harassed until you heed those basic life lessons.
That's alright, I prefer me than someone it can truly break. I know how to handle it and get the wrongdoers punished if it's needed. Sometimes, like when a certain someone harassed me on the PMs, blocking the idiot and letting them be is more worthwhile than driving the toxic mess to create a new account.

People assume I do it as a 'don't fuck with me' thing but it's also out of principle. Either everyone is equally allowed to harass everyone or nobody should be, it's pretty simple.