The Republican Party is the party of Racism

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 22
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville was on TV today in front of an all white Trump rally audience screaming that blacks are all criminals and paying reparations to blacks would be rewarding criminal activity. The white crowd ate it up and screamed their agreement.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Democrats are so obsessed with race, lul.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
'A Huge Drop': CNN Reports on Black Voters Running Away From Democrats

Electoral conditions are getting so bad for the Democrat Party that on Monday morning, CNN’s New Day was forced to report on a new poll that shows African American voters are souring on the Democrat Party. While the party still wins a majority of black voters, the percentage that Republicans are projected to win is enough to make a difference in key states like Georgia, North Carolina, and Nevada. 
The network’s senior data reporter Harry Enten was tasked with breaking the news to CNN’s dwindling audience on failed morning show New Day
Breaking down the numbers, Enten reminded viewers that “black voters are the core part of the Democratic Party” but even though Democrats are “still getting 74 percent support in the pre-election polling right now” that is a lower percentage than the 84 percent in 2020 or the 85 percent in 2018. 
“So you're clearly seeing right here there is less support for Democratic candidates for Congress among African Americans,” Enten remarked. 

In case CNN viewers were hoping those African American voters were simply moving to the independent column, Enten dashed those hopes and announced:

You can look at the Republican column as well, and you can see 12 percent, not exactly high but it was actually the high water mark. It was 9 percent in 2020, 9 percent in 2018. So basically what was a 75, 76 point margin is now down in the low 60s. So look Democrats are still well ahead with African Americans but in a game in which you're trying to drive up margins, the margin among African Americans for Democrats is clearly down.

A shocked and disappointed Brianna Keilar demanded to know “what's going on here?”

Shila
Shila
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville was on TV today in front of an all white Trump rally audience screaming that blacks are all criminals and paying reparations to blacks would be rewarding criminal activity. The white crowd ate it up and screamed their agreement.
Reparation is for black slavery and not for rewarding criminal activity. Whites might be cheering for reparation believing it was to reward their activity during slavery which was criminal.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large crowds. George Carlin.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
Stupid people make up large crowds.

Sensible people avoid large crowds.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

OMG, every day I am more ashamed to have ever been a Republican, the party just keeps sinking lower and lower, and Abraham Lincoln is rolling over in his grave.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Enten reminded viewers that “black voters are the core part of the Democratic Party”
That’s a lie. The core of the Democratic Party is women and college educated voters.

Imagine being an adult American citizen and relying on YouTube for all your information and news. 

Shila
Shila
-->
@Sidewalker
--> @IwantRooseveltagain

OMG, every day I am more ashamed to have ever been a Republican, the party just keeps sinking lower and lower, and Abraham Lincoln is rolling over in his grave.
Whites are against reparation even though it was paid to the American Japanese who suffered discrimination during Second World War.

The Republicans are using reparation as a rallying call to white Americans because the cost to America is in the trillions.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Pretty sure they feel the same way about you too, Not too many McCainiacs in the Republican party left. But plenty of warhawks  on the Democrat side if you like the bloodsport.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Pretty sure they feel the same way about you too, Not too many McCainiacs in the Republican party left.

Thank God for small favors, I don't ever want anybody mistaking me for one, if they do I'll deny it..  

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Just wear a hat with Liz Cheney kissing Ana Navarro. Problem solved.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
I already have a hat, even better, from a distance it looks like a MAGA hat, but when you get close enough to read it, it says "Made you look, Black Lives Matter"

I love that hat, especially the look on their faces when they read it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Be careful someone doesn't hit you from behind. It's the left's favorite strategy.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Sidewalker
--> @Greyparrot
I already have a hat, even better, from a distance it looks like a MAGA hat, but when you get close enough to read it, it says "Made you look, Black Lives Matter"

I love that hat, especially the look on their faces when they read it.
You like to see ugly white faces struggling  to read.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Imagine publicly bragging about buying paraphernalia for a known griftcult like BLM on a site that has hundreds of members smart enough to know how big of a scam it was.

BLM, Blacktivists Love Mansions.

A person like that probably has a skull thick enough to ward off blows from crazed lefties swinging bicycle locks from behind.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Imagine a neo-nazi that won't leave his mother's basement because he is so terrified of POC
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
I'm not terrified lol, I just refuse to support scam outfits like BLM.

There are real organizations that do a lot to help people in need regardless of skin color. Even if there is no payoff from posting selfies to my rich self-loathing buddies on facebook.

And just to set the record straight, most of the violent left swinging bicycle locks and throwing bricks are actually white. POC usually engage in black on black crime since it almost never gets any media attention and also rarely has criminal consequences.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Violent crime is not soaring. In fact, it might be declining.

Most violent crime is committed by White people.

Violent crime is generally worse in Republican-run states.

“Crime did soar in 2020 during the pandemic, which also happened to be Trump’s final year in office.“

“Eight of the 10 states with the highest homicide rates have been reliably red states for the past two decades. Republican-led cities weren’t any safer than Democratic-led cities”.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
“Eight of the 10 states with the highest homicide rates have been reliably red states for the past two decades. Republican-led cities weren’t any safer than Democratic-led cities”.

According to people that vote with their feet, the opposite of this claim is true.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
According to people that vote with their feet, the opposite of this claim is true.
That’s because Republicans are dummies. They don’t let facts get in the way with what they believe.

TWS1405
TWS1405
Non-criminologist: “Violent crime is not soaring. In fact, it might be declining.
 Most violent crime is committed by White people.

Criminologist: wrong. A very small % of black males are committing over 50% of the violent crime for the entire nation, not whites. You must take into account proportionality of the % of those who are committing the crimes and juxtaposing them side by side. The clear answer is blacks are committing most of the violent crime in this country and have been for year after year. oh, and you clearly don’t pay attention to current events. Ever since the violent riots of 2020, crime has indeed been going up, and they’re all in Democrat ran cities, not Republican. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
That’s because Republicans are dummies. They don’t let facts get in the way with what they believe.