I do not believe that Shila is a bot. I agree with the muting for toxicity only.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 89
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Wait, Shila is a bot? Hold up
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
We did a case by case analysis, and after the first review, we deemed there was without a reasonable doubt that Shila was a chat bot. 

However, after a second review where Shila pleaded their case, when we reviewed new and old evidence, the moderation team deemed that there not enough conclusively to prove without a reasonable doubt Shila was a chat bot

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
You should ask her to fill out one of those captchas
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
That was one of the key reasonings as to prove they were not a chat bot
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
We did a case by case analysis, and after the first review, we deemed there was without a reasonable doubt that Shila was a chat bot. 

However, after a second review where Shila pleaded their case, when we reviewed new and old evidence, the moderation team deemed that there not enough conclusive to prove without a reasonable doubt Shila was a chat bot
Honestly, I did have the feeling where I was like wtf is this person even saying. I am 95% sure she’s a bot, just based on some responses to me.

What’s the evidence showing that she isn’t a chatbot. As an AI, I think it’s much much harder to respond to slang. Take a look at this for example:

Look at what I am trying to say and look at the response she gives. It doesn’t make sense.

In the same thread, look at this:

Her response to “Where should I show it.” That question is an irregular question. Look at the the response to that.

I could probably find more if I had more time.

That was one of the key reasonings as to prove they were not a chat bot
Hmm, with advanced machine learning, I wouldn’t be surprised if the bot could pass the test. Especially if it was AI.

The way to catch an AI is to use irrationalities and irregularities, which I showed you two examples of.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Novice_II
Why is our moderation so incompetently insane? How is Shila a chat bot...I don't even understand how you reach that conclusion.
I’d actually have to disagree with you. It’s possible there could be a real person part of the time and the rest be done by a bot. 

I noticed in a lot of responses to me, the response just doesn’t make sense. I posted a few examples if you want to take a look.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
That is top tier trolling. If you do not catch her sarcasm and trolling, that is on you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Shila literally trolled the mod team and half this website to think she is a bot LOL

I know she is doing this act on purpose
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
That is top tier trolling. If you do not catch her sarcasm and trolling, that is on you.
Lol okay. Any evidence to the contrary is trolling.

Shila literally trolled the mod team and half this website to think she is a bot LOL

I know she is doing this act on purpose
And this is why you’ll never be President
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
How long have you thought she was a bot?
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@RationalMadman
@Shila
Welp, turns out I was wrong. Apologies to Shila for those accusations. Thank God she was not an actual chatbot.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
LOL! No comeback available, so you say:

this is why you will never be president

Because I don't brown-nose the mods? Gladly happy not to be pres then, you moron look what you voted in.

Do not need your advice on presidency here or how to determine a fucking human user from a bot xD.

Anybody who votes for a president more so or less so based on finding humour in a shitshow by the mods has no clue what the President is; a counterbalance to the mods.

You are lashing out because you have no idea that Shila referred sarcastically to Ravenclaws being in the book. I cannot fathom the stupidity...
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
You are lashing out because you have no idea that Shila referred sarcastically to Ravenclaws being in the book. I cannot fathom the stupidity...
Lmfaooo. See you in the election buddy
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Because I don't brown-nose the mods? Gladly happy not to be pres then, you moron look what you voted in
Far better than you. You literally are anti-free speech. Actually a freakin joke lmfao
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Welp, turns out I was wrong. Apologies to Shila for those accusations. Thank God she was not an actual chatbot.
I actually think you may partially be right. It’s conceivable that there may be a bot and a real person. Hard to know though for sure
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
Look, she seems weird, but I am already seeing why my previous case for the chatbot idea doesn't hold up as well. All I can say at this point is that she's very likely a real person.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Look, she seems weird, but I am already seeing why my previous case for the chatbot idea doesn't hold up as well. All I can say at this point is that she's very likely a real person.
Conceivable. She’s a stain to the finance field though. A financial manager not knowing the different types of bankruptcies and tax code.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
Have whatever opinion on her intelligence you want. All I'm saying is that it certainly a screw-up on both mine and others' parts to conclude she was a bot and publicly made those accusations.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Have whatever opinion on her intelligence you want. All I'm saying is that it certainly a screw-up on both mine and others' parts to conclude she was a bot and publicly made those accusations.
I think it’s fair to question things. If we’re wrong, we’re wrong.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
Clearly we didn't ask the most important questions.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Clearly we didn't ask the most important questions.
We weren’t involved in the process.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
You weren't. I was. I will admit publicly that I was the person who sounded the alarm bells to the mod team, which is the biggest reason for my apology to Shila.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Mharman
--> @ILikePie5
You weren't. I was. I will admit publicly that I was the person who sounded the alarm bells to the mod team, which is the biggest reason for my apology to Shila.
For someone  who  passes off as unknown in every  category  still managed to  convince the mods some other member was a bot. If your debating skills were better. We might never have figured your true motives. 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Shila
Now you seem to be bringing up an argument from another thread into this one. You want to knock my debating skills? Fine then. I challenge you to a debate. A real one, not some forum back-and-forth.

The Topic: Higher Elo on DART is Automatically a Sign of Better Debating Skills
You: Pro
Me: Con

You should have no problem accepting this debate since you are constantly using users' elo ranking as a means to evaluate them. I'll be setting it up momentarily.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Mharman
--> @Shila
Now you seem to be bringing up an argument from another thread into this one. You want to knock my debating skills? Fine then. I challenge you to a debate. A real one, not some forum back-and-forth.

The Topic: Higher Elo on DART is Automatically a Sign of Better Debating Skills
You: Pro
Me: Con

You should have no problem accepting this debate since you are constantly using users' elo ranking as a means to evaluate them. I'll be setting it up momentarily.
Shouldn’t that be obvious to you the one who wins more debates is the better debater?

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Shila
The challenge is up. If you are unwilling to accept, then you have no right to make personal attacks on users based on elo ranking.

BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@Vader
if it is a chat bot its pretty ass lmao

the generative models that we have now are a lot better than wtv the user is spitting out

it also depends on what data is being fed into the model

i think its just a person who is just putting gibberish onto a page frequently, if it is a chat bot, its def not a very good one.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
It is currently an on-going case and will be evaluated privately. But I am hearing every evidence out to make an informed decision
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Vader

Pressure from the over-sensitive is as just another form of tyranny.

Moderacy came good in the end though.
Elliott
Elliott
Is Shila a bot? I have wondered this since it was suggested, as one thing that seems to demonstrate this, is that sometimes Shila seems unable to comprehend idioms. I remember using to term “tongue in cheek” and this was taken literally by Shila and I have just had another example in the topic “How racist are you.”

I posted this:
Am I racist, I try not to be. There seems to be some strange ideas as to what constitutes racism these days. One I have come across is, if you don’t see a persons colour you are denying their racial identity and that is racist, it also makes me want to go and bang my head against a wall.
I used the idiom “bang my head against a wall” as a response to a definition of racism that I found slightly exasperating.

Shila responded with this:
If you have to bang your head against a wall every time you see a person of colour, you are a racist.
Now if the person of colour banged your head against the wall he too thought you were a racist.
This demonstrates total lack of comprehension apparently provoked by the idiom I used.

I wonder if Lemming may be right and Shila could be a chatbot part of the time, and post human comments other parts of the time. Or be intentionally acting like a bot.