Tulsi Gabbard, Truth teller to the DNC, leaves Democrat party.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 55
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Discuss.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
SENATOR MITT ROMNEY ACCUSED TULSI GABBARD of 'PARROTING FALSE RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA' after he COMMENTS on BIO-LABS in UKRAINE
Kelsey Vlamis@Business Insider
Mar 13, 2022, 11:53 PM

• Sen. Mitt Romney said former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard's "treasonous lies may well cost lives."
  • His remarks followed comments from Gabbard about US-funded biolabs in Ukraine.
  • Russia last week baselessly accused the US of funding the development of bioweapons in Ukraine.
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney strongly condemned former Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, seemingly responding to comments she has made in recent days about US biological laboratories in Ukraine.

"Tulsi Gabbard is parroting false Russian propaganda. Her treasonous lies may well cost lives," Romney said in a tweet on Sunday afternoon. A representative for Romney did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment on what specifically he was referring to.

Earlier in the day, Gabbard, who ran for president in 2020, posted a video on Twitter repeating claims about US-funded biolabs in Ukraine. She also appeared on Fox News host Tucker Carlson's show last week and said she was "deeply concerned" about claims of bioweapons in Ukraine.

Russia has spread a baseless claim that the US is funding the development of bioweapons in labs in Ukraine. Russian and Chinese state media amplified the claims, while the US warned they could indicate that Russia is planning to use chemical weapons in its invasion of Ukraine.

In a fact check of Russia's biolabs claims, The New York Times reported that there are biological labs in Ukraine that are backed by the US in an effort to prevent bioweapons from being made or used.

The Washington Post reported the labs study African swine fever, which infects pigs rather than humans, with the goal of preventing it from spreading. The Post also reported funding for the Ukraine labs was initially authorized by the Pentagon's Defense Threat Reduction Agency.

Representatives for Gabbard did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

Meanwhile, Russian TV played clips of Carlson and Gabbard, The Daily Beast's Julia Davis reported. Mother Jones reported the Kremlin sent a memo instructing state media to feature Carlson "as much as possible" because he "sharply criticizes" the US and NATO.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger also lashed out at Gabbard in a tweet in response to her comments: "Actual Russian propaganda. Traitorous. Russia also said the Luger center in Georgia was making zombies. Tulsi should go to Russia."

Representatives for Romney and Kinzinger did not respond to requests for comment.

oromagi
oromagi
TULSI GABBARD's BIGGEST POLITICAL DONOR in 2021 is a PUTIN APOLOGIST

NEO-NAZIS BOAST 'We got TULSI in the DEBATES'
Racist website takes credit for boosting Democratic presidential hopeful

ACCUSED RUSSIAN AGENT gave to ONE POLITICIAN: TULSI GABBARD
Russian-American national Elena Branson was indicted this week for lobbying for pro-Kremlin policies while not registered as a foreign agent. She gave to one U.S. politician.

HILLARY CLINTON SUGGESTS RUSSIANS are GROOMING TULSI GABBARD for THIRD-PARTY RUN
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
-->
@Greyparrot
"Discuss"

I find her incredibly attractive, smart and she has my vote for POTUS 2024!!!
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@oromagi
All circumstantial BS to smear a smart woman who is actually attractive. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
 I heard she’s running a conversion therapy clinic for conservative Christians in Idaho.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405
All circumstantial BS to smear a smart woman who is actually attractive. 
Democrats don't generally like strong independent women.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
I have recently watched a live stream by that good looking woman Tulsi Gabbard. She seems to be parroting Trump word for word on just about everything.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
Sounds like Congress had better open up a commission to investigate her for treason then.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
Sounds like Congress had better open up a commission to investigate her for treason then.

Nothing surprises me these days, so I won't be surprised if they hauled her for treason.GP
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@TWS1405
She wasn’t bad as far as Democrats go. But she is definitely not conservative. She would get shredded in the primaries based on her abortion and gun stances alone.

And based on her performance in the presidential primaries for the Democrats, I’m guessing she won’t be an asset as VP on a ticket either. The DNC has implanted the “Tulsi (Lt Colonel) is treasonous, actually” chip in the NPCs’ brains
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@oromagi
It’s not some big “own” that Russians support certain candidates over others. That doesn’t mean they are puppets or that they are pro-Kremlin. There is something known as “mutual interest” in which something can be good for us and good for another country (shock! The horror!)

You know why the Russians preferred Trump to Clinton? Because Clinton was a foreign policy hawk psycho that wanted to put no-fly zones in Syria which could cause a war with us.

Now, do you find it so surprising that one of the most outspoken critics of hawkish military policy would be supported by a country that wants to avoid a war with us?

I don’t. But I guess it is treasonous to believe we shouldn’t send billions of dollars to Ukraine and risk getting in a war that’ll kill many Americans, isn’t it?

She must be bought by the Russians!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
But I guess it is treasonous to believe we shouldn’t send billions of dollars to Ukraine and risk getting in a war that’ll kill many Americans, isn’t it? 
Obey your corporate masters you monkey. Or it gets the hose.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes, sir!

I WILL eat the bugs. I WILL live in the pod. I WILL die for Ukraine. I DO love Big Brother!
sadolite
sadolite
She has known what the Democrat parties platform and agenda has been for years. The idea that she all of the sudden finds a problem with it is just laughable. She is just switching to sabotage votes in Congress. Act and talk  like she is for a bill  then vote against it. Meanwhile stupid republican ideologs fawn all over her like she has seen some kind of light turn on. My opinion of course. Time will prove the strength of my opinion.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
You don't sound like a "patriotic Russiahater" either.

Let's see what Merrick Garland has to say about that.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
Merrick Garland is a pedophile, that's what I have to say about that.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Merrick Garland is a pedophile, that's what I have to say about that.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@sadolite
She can’t sabotage anything. She’s no longer in Congress and hasn’t been since 2021. 

And it wasn’t an “all of a sudden” decision, either. What’s laughable is you actually believing it was. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TWS1405
I am glad you know the truth about why she left the democrat party and aren't expressing an opinion. I feel better now.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@sadolite
Yeah I do, smart ass. Because I watched and more importantly LISTENED to her. Such decisions are not made lightly, as was the case with hers. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TWS1405
What ever you say, that is the reason.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@bmdrocks21
Because Clinton was a foreign policy hawk psycho that wanted to put no-fly zones in Syria which could cause a war with us.
So you identify as Russian?  I'm surprised, I thought you were an American.

Keep in mind that Clinton was joining mainstream Republicans (pre-Trump) like John Kasich, Jeb Bush, John McCain, Lindsey Graham in supporting no-fly zones.  Also recall that Obama considered no-fly a serious and supportable option although he ultimately refrained.  Let's also recall that Russia did not give a single fuck about provocation when you imposed your no-fly zone against us weeks after Trump got into office or at the Battle of Khasham a year later.  From the pro-Western Civilization point of view, confronting Russia in an already de-populated Syria and exposing your weakness as a fighting force in 2017 would probably  have proved a far better option than waiting for Putin's full blown invasion of Ukraine in 2022, with the added advantage of preserving pro-Democracy forces in Syria and our alliance with the Kurds and possibly discouraging Erdogan's re-alignment with Putin.

To paraphrase another foreign policy psycho, Donald Rumsfeld:  "All I can say is if history has taught anything, it's that weakness is provocative. It entices people into doing things that they otherwise would not do. The course of action that says 'Don't make [Putin} unhappy or mad because he might do something' is kind of like feeding an alligator hoping it eats you last."

Moscow Times, July 7th: 
The speaker of Russia’s lower house of parliament threatened Wednesday to “claim back” Alaska if the United States froze or seized Russian assets as punishment for its invasion of Ukraine.
“Let America always remember: there’s a piece of territory, Alaska,” Vyacheslav Volodin said at the last session of parliament, the State Duma, before it goes on summer break.
“When they try to manage our resources abroad, let them think before they act that we, too, have something to take back,” Volodin said.
He noted that deputy speaker Pyotr Tolstoy had proposed holding a referendum among Alaskans to join Russia.
“We don’t interfere in their domestic affairs,” Volodin responded, holding back laughter, after applause from State Duma deputies.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Isn't it ironic that the very people who would be summarily disqualified from military service as being substandard and unfit are also the very ones vociferously promoting worldwide slaughter?
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
"Discuss"

She is also an Indian from Samoa. Very impressive.

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
I'm going to say this once:

Tulsi Gabbard is a honeypot. She is like Reagan in the 80s. A conservative who was planted there so the Intelligence Community could do whatever they wanted. Ronald Reagan was an FBI informant. He was deeply connected to the intelligence community for many years before becoming President.

When Tulsi gave her speech on the threats to freedom from Democrats it reminded me of Reagan's "A Time For Choosing."

That is what is going on here. She's going to be the President either following Trump's 2028 exit or after the Democrat candidate who wins in 2028.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@sadolite
Whatever is one word, not two. Genius. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Public-Choice
I'm going to say this once:

Tulsi Gabbard is a honeypot. She is like Reagan in the 80s. A conservative who was planted there so the Intelligence Community could do whatever they wanted. Ronald Reagan was an FBI informant. He was deeply connected to the intelligence community for many years before becoming President.

When Tulsi gave her speech on the threats to freedom from Democrats it reminded me of Reagan's "A Time For Choosing."

That is what is going on here. She's going to be the President either following Trump's 2028 exit or after the Democrat candidate who wins in 2028.
Wow! I haven’t read such good reviews on her performance nor  that America is ready for a coloured Woman President. Even VP Kamala Harris is performing poorly in the polls.

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@oromagi
So you identify as Russian?  I'm surprised, I thought you were an American.
No? “Could cause a war [against Russia] with us [America]”

See: took just a little bit of dissent for you to accuse me of being Russian. Thank you for proving my point. I’m not only a traitor- I’ve ceased to be American!

Keep in mind that Clinton was joining mainstream Republicans (pre-Trump) like John Kasich, Jeb Bush, John McCain, Lindsey Graham in supporting no-fly zones.  Also recall that Obama considered no-fly a serious and supportable option although he ultimately refrained.
That doesn’t matter. Trump was the leading figure of a changing Republican Party that rejected the Bush and McCain hawkish types. Those people are irrelevant. Russia preferred Trump because of what Trump said relative to what Hillary said, not what other Republicans and Democrats said.

Let's also recall that Russia did not give a single fuck about provocation when you imposed your no-fly zone against us weeks after Trump got into office or at the Battle of Khasham a year later.  From the pro-Western Civilization point of view, confronting Russia in an already de-populated Syria and exposing your weakness as a fighting force in 2017 would probably  have proved a far better option than waiting for Putin's full blown invasion of Ukraine in 2022, with the added advantage of preserving pro-Democracy forces in Syria and our alliance with the Kurds and possibly discouraging Erdogan's re-alignment with Putin.
I’m not from dogshit Russia and it’s one of the last places I’d ever move to 🇷🇺 

The Kurds were fighting out of their own interests and we paid them monthly stipends and sent lots of weapons to them. Basically mercenaries with a temporary mutual interest

Among them were communists and other radicals who would be worse leaders than Assad. Did you not learn from Iraq that perhaps it isn’t wise to topple leaders for the sake of “democracy” in the Middle East?

And if we were to actively attack Russians in a conflict, Syria would have been better. But I’d say let’s not do that in either case.

To paraphrase another foreign policy psycho, Donald Rumsfeld:  "All I can say is if history has taught anything, it's that weakness is provocative. It entices people into doing things that they otherwise would not do. The course of action that says 'Don't make [Putin} unhappy or mad because he might do something' is kind of like feeding an alligator hoping it eats you last."
At least you acknowledge that Rumsfeld is a foreign policy psycho. But this isn’t a case of being eaten last. Russia won’t dare touch a NATO country. If they did, I’d 100% support an active war against them.

And Ukraine wasn’t valuable enough to let into NATO compared to the risk. So every non-NATO country might be relevant for that scenario above, but not us.

And post- Cold War NATO expansionism all the way up to one country beyond Russia’s border seems to be somewhat of an accelerant leading to this conflict.