Author: Shila

Total: 618
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@ Public-Choice, the continued Bible fool,

YOUR QUOTE IN SAYING THE BIBLE CONTRADICTS ITSELF!!!!:  "How do you explain Deborah, Esther, and Phoebe being in positions of leadership in addition to the prophetesses Anna, Isaiah's wife, and Philip's four daughters if women are to keep silent in the church?"

Are you going on record within this forum in stating that Jesus' JUDEO-Christian Bible is contradicting itself with your statement above?  How dare you state that Jesus' inspired words are contradicting to , BLASPHEME!!!

"The women should keep silent in the churchesFor they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church." (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)

Listen up you dumbfounded Bible fool, what Jesus' inspired words SAID ONCE, He did not perceive them to say something that is contradicting to what He said in the first place, understood?!  You will pay upon Judgment Day for sure because you are guilty of the following passage: "I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive." (Romans 16:17-18)

So then comes the big denial from said "dumbfounded Bible fool, "Public-Choice:  and that good ole' favourite chestnut "translation"#237
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
He has repeatedly attacked Reverend Tradesecret.

If you are going to keep alleging this let's have some evidence of these "attacks".
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila, the ever so bible stupid woman,

In your ungodly thread to begin with, Jesus and I have to ask you very simply, where do you get the authority to usurp Jesus' inspired words in the following passage that you continually go against by being an inferior  woman, and by trying to teach, and going over the authority of the superior man, in your despicable thread? 

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

Please, to save yourself from further embarrassment this time, do not show other passages that you "think" may diminish the godly passage above written by the inspired word of Jesus the Christ!  If you have the audacity to be the continued Bible fool and do so in this respect, then you blatantly show the Bible contradicts itself relative to the 2nd class woman!  Do you understand the consequences to this proposition?  Yes? Maybe?  Or, you just don't know?  LOL!

IS THERE ANOTHER BIBLE STUPID PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "SHILA" THAT CONTINUES TO USURP JESUS' WRITTEN PASSAGES REGARDING HOW WOMAN ARE TO CONDUCT THEMSELVES WITHIN THIS RELIGION FORUM? 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Public-Choice
@Shila

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING THE BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED "PUBLIC-CHOICE" IN YOUR POST #241:"So then comes the big denial from said "dumbfounded Bible fool, "Public-Choice:  and that good ole' favourite chestnut "translation"#237"

Seriously, Public-Choice acts in the same manner as the equally Bible fool Ethang5!  Do you think that Ethang5 has gotten under the radar here at DEBATEART Religion Forum since he was banned for good?  Remember Ethang5's modus operandi of always being the king of non sequiturs? Therefore, Public-Choice eerily reminds me of the ever so Bible inept Ethang5.

I seriously cannot believe in how many totally Bible stupid individuals that this Religion Forum has at this time, in the ranks of Public-Choice, Shila, Tradesecret, et al. All of which completely throw out certain passages that Jesus' inspired words  said about the 2nd class woman, and how they are to conduct themselves as especially women within this forum.   All of these aforementioned Bible inept fools have yet to show us their biblical authority to be able to kick Jesus in the balls by not following His DIRECT WORDS as shown in many of their ungodly posts!

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Therefore Public-Choice eerily reminds me of the ever so Bible inept Ethang5.
Talk about a non-sequitur.

I seriously cannot believe in how many totally Bible stupid individuals that this Religion Forum has at this time,
As I figured. The second the heavyweights begin pulling verses the Crackerjack box degree theologian can't defend his position anymore.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Seriously, Public-Choice acts in the same manner as the equally Bible fool Ethang5!  Do you think that Ethang5 has gotten under the radar here at DEBATEART Religion Forum since he was banned for good?

Who knows, Brother D.  Is it a coincidence that they all joined the forum in the same time frame?  I don't really care.  They all have the same default at the end of the day. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Public-Choice

Public-Choice, the ever so dumbfounded Bible fool,

Whoopsie!  As it is embarrassingly shown, instead of addressing my revealing post #240 that continues to show you being the Bible fool, where you had the audacity to infer that the Bible contradicts itself, you "conveniently" ran away from it because you just couldn't stand to be shown the continued Bible fool upon this Religion Forum! Whats new? NOTHING!

In not responding to said post, it is obvious that you being within this forum is way out of your league in being a biblical axiom RUNAWAY!  So, why do you want to remain upon this forum, whereas I will just continue in showing you to be the Bible dolt  like Shila and Tradesecret!  Do you have an ungodly fetish in liking to be made the continuous Bible fool? Yes?

Here is an image of Public-Choice in having to RUN AWAY from my  posts to him because he cannot address them and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, boo hoo. :(....       http://www.photoble.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Running-from-camera.jpg

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN RUNAWAY TO BIBLICAL AXIOMS LIKE "PUBLIC-CHOICE,"  WILL BE ...?

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Bible fool
21 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ 22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire. - Matthew 5:21-22 ESV

Just a friendly reminder that Jesus tells us not to call other people fools.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
where you had the audacity to infer that the Bible contradicts itself,
I did no such thing. Do not lie about me.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
Seriously, Public-Choice acts in the same manner as the equally Bible fool Ethang5!  Do you think that Ethang5 has gotten under the radar here at DEBATEART Religion Forum since he was banned for good?

Who knows, Brother D.  Is it a coincidence that they all joined the forum in the same time frame?  I don't really care.  They all have the same default at the end of the day. 
Hey, I thought I was this Ethang guy, just how many prople here are Ethang anyway, you guys make up your mind will you.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
@Shila

If you are going to keep alleging this let's have some evidence of these "attacks".

Shila, Stephen lives in a delusional la la land where everyone else is delusional and attacks him but where he never does anything wrong.

He doesn't see insulting, refuting, arguing, using ad hominem arguments, gee pretty much everything as "attacking".  

It would be nice if Stephen gave us an example of what an attack is - since he is the only one on this site who knows what an "attack" is.

But don't hold your breath. Just wait for the non-attacking replies that Stephen will send our way - all for our own good. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

Shila, Stephen lives in a delusional la la land where everyone else is delusional.

Nope. Just you.

I have said it before Reverend tadesecret.  Your self centred personality is only overshadowed by your self-delusion which borders on the pathological. When faced with facts that don't suit you, you will ignore them and make up alternative ones. Of course, the sycophantic fawning you used to receive from some here did go a long way to feed your over inflated ego. That of course has subsided immensely since I exposed you for what you are.

Individuals such as you with narcissistic personality problems don't respond well to criticism.  This comes about simply because you believed your own BS.
Having seen and read much haughty self-aggrandizing but ineffectual praises of yourself written by yourself your jumbled up mind can’t decide fantasy from reality.
Individuals like you with narcissistic personality disorders do not respond well when their illusions of personal superiority are challenged and will adopt the role of victim having had their over inflated sense of personal worth and power challenged and then shattered.

The believability of the fantasy seems to be of no consequence. All that seems to count is whether the tall tale helps him rebuild the facade of his perceived greatness while just struggling to be relevant.
Individuals such as you "tradey" with narcissistic personality disorders (NPD) often do not care who they manipulate and lie to or how much harm it may cause by lying.

Of prime importance to NPD suffers is their self-aggrandizement and the propping up of their fragile egos, not the wellbeing of their fellow men and women. . 

Off you go now. There's a good lad.

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Hi Stephen,

thanks for the response. It confirmed everything I said. 

Thanks for playing. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Public-Choice
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
Bible fool
21 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ 22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire. - Matthew 5:21-22 ESV

Just a friendly reminder that Jesus tells us not to call other people fools.
Every post of BrotherD starts out calling people Bible fools. Matthew 5:31-22 definitely applies to him.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Sidewalker

Hey, I thought I was this Ethang guy, just how many prople here are Ethang anyway, you guys make up your mind will you.
If you guys miss this guy Ethang so much.why don’t you all ask the mods to let him back in, instead or calling each other Ethang5.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret
--> @Stephen
Hi Stephen,

thanks for the response. It confirmed everything I said. 

Thanks for playing.
You admit Stephen confirmed everything you said about yourself.

Shila, Stephen lives in a delusional la la land where everyone else is delusional.

Stephen replied to your post.

Nope. Just you.

I have said it before Reverend tadesecret.  Your self centred personality is only overshadowed by your self-delusion which borders on the pathological. When faced with facts that don't suit you, you will ignore them and make up alternative ones. Of course, the sycophantic fawning you used to receive from some here did go a long way to feed your over inflated ego. That of course has subsided immensely since I exposed you for what you are.

Individuals such as you with narcissistic personality problems don't respond well to criticism.  This comes about simply because you believed your own BS.Having seen and read much haughty self-aggrandizing but ineffectual praises of yourself written by yourself your jumbled up mind can’t decide fantasy from reality.

Individuals like you with narcissistic personality disorders do not respond well when their illusions of personal superiority are challenged and will adopt the role of victim having had their over inflated sense of personal worth and power challenged and then shattered.

The believability of the fantasy seems to be of no consequence. All that seems to count is whether the tall tale helps him rebuild the facade of his perceived greatness while just struggling to be relevant.

Individuals such as you "tradey" with narcissistic personality disorders (NPD) often do not care who they manipulate and lie to or how much harm it may cause by lying.

Of prime importance to NPD suffers is their self-aggrandizement and the propping up of their fragile egos, not the wellbeing of their fellow men and women. .

Off you go now. There's a good lad.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret
--> @Shila @Stephen

Shila, Stephen lives in a delusional la la land where everyone else is delusional and attacks him but where he never does anything wrong.

He doesn't see insulting, refuting, arguing, using ad hominem arguments, gee pretty much everything as "attacking".  

It would be nice if Stephen gave us an example of what an attack is - since he is the only one on this site who knows what an "attack" is.

But don't hold your breath. Just wait for the non-attacking replies that Stephen will send our way - all for our own good. 
I am following Stephen’s post very carefully to look for signs of delusional la la land where everyone else is delusional and attacks him but where he never does anything wrong.

He teamed up with BrotherD. which backs up your claim.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
-> @BrotherD.Thomas

Now you have joined BrotherD. in his conspiracy theories.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Addressing your post #252, regarding the Bible fool Tradesecret!

WOW! What a meaningful and factual post you made to the Bible dumbfounded Tradesecret in calling "HER" out on her Bible stupidity!!!!

Even though you are an Atheist, I am sure that Jesus would definitely agree with you on this revealing post about this pseudo-christian Tradesecret, well done!

Oh, I am sure you saw Miss Tradesecrets wanting refutation to you in her post #253 in "trying" to turn your post in question around, of which, she cannot do whatsoever because of the FACTS you presented to her that were so blatantly correct!  "Tradey" always has to have an irrelative  last ditch effort in "trying" to save face, but your post easily buried her at her expense, AGAIN!  

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Public-Choice
@Shila

Public-Choice, and your equal Bible fool Shila,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN GRASPING FOR THE PROVERBIAL STRAWS POST #248:  "21 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ 22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire. - Matthew 5:21-22 ESV. Just a friendly reminder that Jesus tells us not to call other people fools."

OMG, how many times have I seen posts like yours above where you "think" you have the upper hand, but in turn, you leave yourself wide-open to continued ridicule within this forum that you have absolutely no business in being here in the first place because of you outright being a BIBLE FOOL!  

In using your passage towards me in Matthew 5:21-22, the key word is "LIABLE" to hell fire, which is likely to experience something adverse, but NOT an absolute, understood Bible fool? Huh?  Therefore, since my Jesus always forgives me in calling you the blatant Bible fool that you are (Ephesians 1:7), then I don't have to worry, get it, Bible fool?

The blatant irony is, that since you didn't know  you were stepping into the proverbial poo again relating to the term "fool," regarding your complete Bible ignorance, therefore you are guilty of the following Jesus inspired passages herewith when I call you a FOOL!:

"A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion." (Proverbs 18:2)

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction." (Proverbs 1:7)

"A fool's lips walk into a fight, and his mouth invites a beating." (Proverbs 18:6)

"If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet." (Proverbs 29:9)

THE NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE "PUBLIC CHOICE" THAT WANTS TO STEP IN THE PROVERBIAL POO, WILL BE ...? LOL!!!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Public-Choice
@Shila

Shila, the Bible fool that has no bounds on her Bible ignorance,

OH, OH, DEBATEART Religion Forum, we have another RUNAWAY from biblical axioms named "the Bible fool Shila," that is using her runaway tactics to try and HIDE from being once again easily made the Bible fool as shown in the link below, LOL!

Shila dear, as anyone that knows the Bible, and with you being a hell bound woman, you are NOT to teach man, nor usurp his knowledge, so saith Jesus the Christ in 1 Timothy 2:11-14, remember dear? Huh?  Therefore you have to RUN AWAY from this Biblical axiom shown in the link above!  SCARED once again in not wanting to at least "try" and refute said link above, where you last time showed the  Bible contradicts itself!  LOL!

You, along with your equally Bible stupid fool "Public-Choice," are an embarrassment to this forum AND Christianity, but you two don't have the thinking abilities to comprehend this fact, other than for you two Bible fools to remove one foot to insert the other all the time!  LOL!

Shila, how many times are you going to RUN AWAY from my post shown in the link above at your embarrassing expense in front of the membership?

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Public-Choice, and your equal Bible fool Shila,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN GRASPING FOR THE PROVERBIAL STRAWS POST #248:  "21 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ 22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire. - Matthew 5:21-22 ESV. Just a friendly reminder that Jesus tells us not to call other people fools."

OMG, how many times have I seen posts like yours above where you "think" you have the upper hand, but in turn, you leave yourself wide-open to continued ridicule within this forum that you have absolutely no business in being here in the first place because of you outright being a BIBLE FOOL!  

In using your passage towards me in Matthew 5:21-22, the key word is "LIABLE" to hell fire, which is likely to experience something adverse, but NOT an absolute, understood Bible fool? Huh?  Therefore, since my Jesus always forgives me in calling you the blatant Bible fool that you are (Ephesians 1:7), then I don't have to worry, get it, Bible fool?

The blatant irony is, that since you didn't know  you were stepping into the proverbial poo again relating to the term "fool," regarding your complete Bible ignorance, therefore you are guilty of the following Jesus inspired passages herewith when I call you a FOOL!:

"A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion." (Proverbs 18:2)

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction." (Proverbs 1:7)

"A fool's lips walk into a fight, and his mouth invites a beating." (Proverbs 18:6)

"If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet." (Proverbs 29:9)

THE NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE "PUBLIC CHOICE" THAT WANTS TO STEP IN THE PROVERBIAL POO, WILL BE ...? LOL!!!

For someone who only finished high school sand earns just 20,000$ annually. Being called a fool repeatedly must have led you to accept Proverbs as your guiding scriptures. Unfortunately you have not overcome your scriptural ignorance.
Jesus did not inspire those passages written in Proverbs. 

Who wrote most of the Proverbs in the Bible?

Proverbs 1–9: "Proverbs of Solomon, Son of David, King of Israel" Proverbs 10–22:16: "Proverbs of Solomon"

You should be ashamed to call yourself a Christian!!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

SHILA, ENOUGH OF YOUR GOD DAMNED BIBLE STUPIDITY IN THIS RELIGION FORUM, ENOUGH, ENOUGH FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!

Your once again quote in your post #262 above, that I have already addressed at your embarrassing expense in front of the membership in this ungodly thread of yours, you stated the following BLATANT LIES: "Who wrote most of the Proverbs in the Bible? Proverbs 1–9: "Proverbs of Solomon, Son of David, King of Israel" Proverbs 10–22:16: "Proverbs of Solomon" You should be ashamed to call yourself a Christian!!

SHILA, WRONG AGAIN!!!  In biblically schooling you once AGAIN, I present the following biblical axioms that you seem to not understand AGAIN, but what did we expect from you being a woman in the first place?  "The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing.” (Proverbs 9:13)

1. THE BIBLE STATES THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD IN JESUS:  “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5)

2. JESUS IS THE SERIAL KILLER YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE, THE ONE GOD: Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours."

3. THEREFORE, JESUS AS THE ONE GOD WITHIN THE SCRIPTURES, INSPIRED EVERY WORD OF IT, PERIOD!:  “And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13)

4. "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation, for the prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." (2 Peter 1:20-21)

5. EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). 

6.And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” (Luke 4:4) 

7. “Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.” (James 1:22)

8. "ALL SCRIPTURE IS GIVEN BY INSPIRATION OF GOD” (2 TIMOTHY 3:16)

*********** SHILA, THEREFORE YOU BLATANT BIBLE STUPID FOOL, PROVERBS WAS NOT WRITTEN BY SOLOMON, BUT BY JESUS THE CHRIST AS GOD AS EXPLICITLY SHOWN IN THE ABOVE PASSAGES!  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS TIME, OR DO YOU NEED FURTHER EXPLANATION FROM MY NEIGHBOR'S 2ND GRADE CHRISTIAN LITTLE BOY NAMED "TOMMY" THAT IS IN YOUR LOW  LEVEL OF THINKING CAPABILITIES AND PERCEIVED  KNOWLEDGE?   ROFLOL!!!! ***************

Shila, what is so sad for you and your presence upon this Religion Forum, is that many of its members will be using your ungodly thread against you in the future in showing your outright biblical stupidity, and by going directly against Jesus, AS GOD, as shown in the above passages, in erroneously and Satanically precluding that Jesus did not write the Bible, which is  BLASPHEME!!!!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Public-Choice
@Shila

Stephen,

It is sad to see in how blatantly Bible stupid Shila and Public-Choice truly are where we and other members of this esteemed Religion Forum have shown!  Doesn't the moderators know that when allowing such Bible stupidity from these two members, it can give this Religion Forum a bad name, barring Christianity as well?  

As is easily shown, Shila and Public-Choice are directly guilty of the following passages written by the inspired word of Jesus the Christ:

"One who is wise is cautious and turns away from evil, but a fool is reckless and careless. A man of quick temper acts foolishly, and a man of evil devices is hated. The simple inherit folly, but the prudent are crowned with knowledge." (Proverbs 14:16-18)

"Always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth." (2 Timothy 3:7)

"Not Helpful Claiming to be wise, they became fools," (Romans 1:22)

For my people are foolish; they know me not; they are stupid children; they have no understanding. They are ‘wise’—in doing evil! But how to do good they know not.(Jeremiah 4:22)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
 they are stupid children; they have no understanding.

I think that covers it , Brother D.
Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
SHILA, WRONG AGAIN!!!  In biblically schooling you once AGAIN, I present the following biblical axioms that you seem to not understand AGAIN, but what did we expect from you being a woman in the first place?  "The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing.” (Proverbs 9:13)

1. THE BIBLE STATES THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD IN JESUS:  “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5)
The verse says Jesus is only a mediator between God and men.
2. JESUS IS THE SERIAL KILLER YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE, THE ONE GOD: Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christhave received a faith as precious as ours."
Peter lied about jesus 3 times.
Luke 22: Peter sat down with them. 56 A servant girl saw him seated there in the firelight. She looked closely at him and said, “This man was with him.”
57 But he denied it. “Woman, I don’t know him,” he said.
58 A little later someone else saw him and said, “You also are one of them.”
“Man, I am not!” Peter replied.
59 About an hour later another asserted, “Certainly this fellow was with him, for he is a Galilean.”
60 Peter replied, “Man, I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Just as he was speaking, the rooster crowed. 61 The Lord turned and looked straight at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word the Lord had spoken to him: “Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times.” 62 And he went outside and wept bitterly.
3. THEREFORE, JESUS AS THE ONE GOD WITHIN THE SCRIPTURES, INSPIRED EVERY WORD OF IT, PERIOD!:  “And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13)
Jesus never wrote anything. Jesus himself quoted from 24 books in the Old Testament that were written centuries before Jesus began his ministry.
4. "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation, for the prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." (2 Peter 1:20-21)
Jesus claimed the Holy Spirit could only come after he was gone. So Jesus never enjoyed the Holy Spirits presence.
John 16:7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.
5. “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). 
You are quoting Proverbs that was compiled by Solomon and is comprised of his own writings plus contributions from people known only as “the wise” 
6. “And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” (Luke 4:4) 
Jesus wanted them to eat his flesh instead.

John 6:51 I am the living breadthat came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”
53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 
7. “Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.” (James 1:22)
No one wanted to eat Jesus.
John 6:60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?”
66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.
8. "ALL SCRIPTURE IS GIVEN BY INSPIRATION OF GOD” (2 TIMOTHY 3:16)
Paul/Saul wrote Timothy. Jesus asked Paul to stop persecuting him in a vision Paul had on the road to Damascus. Can’t you find someone better to quote?

Acts 9:4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”
Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
*********** SHILA, THEREFORE YOU BLATANT BIBLE STUPID FOOL, PROVERBS WAS NOT WRITTEN BY SOLOMON, BUT BY JESUS THE CHRIST AS GOD AS EXPLICITLY SHOWN IN THE ABOVE PASSAGES!  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS TIME, OR DO YOU NEED FURTHER EXPLANATION FROM MY NEIGHBOR'S 2ND GRADE CHRISTIAN LITTLE BOY NAMED "TOMMY" THAT IS IN YOUR LOW  LEVEL OF THINKING CAPABILITIES AND PERCEIVED  KNOWLEDGE?   ROFLOL!!!! ***************

Shila, what is so sad for you and your presence upon this Religion Forum, is that many of its members will be using your ungodly thread against you in the future in showing your outright biblical stupidity, and by going directly against Jesus, AS GOD, as shown in the above passages, in erroneously and Satanically precluding that Jesus did not write the Bible, which is  BLASPHEME!!!!
Jesus never wrote a Gospel  or any part of the Bible even though the Gospels tell us he could read and write.
The only thing  Jesus ever wrote was a message to a woman  in the sand once.

John 8:But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

You are scripturally ignorant BrotherD.
Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
As is easily shown, Shila and Public-Choice are directly guilty of the following passages written by the inspired word of Jesus the Christ:
Jesus never wrote a Gospel  or any part of the Bible even though the Gospels tell us he could read and write.
The only thing  Jesus ever wrote was a message to a woman  in the sand once.

John 8:But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

"One who is wise is cautious and turns away from evil, but a fool is reckless and careless. A man of quick temper acts foolishly, and a man of evil devices is hated. The simple inherit folly, but the prudent are crowned with knowledge." (Proverbs 14:16-18)
You are quoting Proverbs that was compiled by Solomon and is comprised of his own writings plus contributions from people known only as “the wise”
"Always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth." (2 Timothy 3:7)
Paul/Saul wrote Timothy. Jesus asked Paul to stop persecuting him in a vision Paul had on the road to Damascus. Can’t you find someone better to quote?

Acts 9:4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”
"Not Helpful Claiming to be wise, they became fools," (Romans 1:22)

For my people are foolish; they know me not; they are stupid children; they have no understanding. They are ‘wise’—in doing evil! But how to do good they know not.” (Jeremiah 4:22)
Paul/Saul wrote Romans. Jesus asked Paul to stop persecuting him in a vision Paul had on the road to Damascus. Can’t you find someone better to quote?

Acts 9:4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

You are quoting scriptures that Jesus did not write or inspire.
Jesus never wrote a Gospel  or any part of the Bible even though the Gospels tell us he could read and write.
The only thing  Jesus ever wrote was a message to a woman  in the sand once.

John 8:But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
 they are stupid children; they have no understanding.

I think that covers it , Brother D.
That covers nothing. It only exposes BrotherD. for the low income scripturally ignorant misogynist he is.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
 misogynist he [Brother D.] is.

Well arn't you the one that says the bible should be taken literally?