When will the Capitol burn?

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 59
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
In 1933, the German Reichstag burned to the ground. Hitler claimed the communists were to blame. Within 24 hours, basic German rights, including privacy, freedom of speech, and freedom of the press, were suspended. More than 100,000 Germans were arrested and put in concentration camps.
Hitler was ostensibly a dictator just 52 days after being appointed Chancellor. Just a few days later, the Jews got the same treatment as the communists. First a boycott of all Jewish businesses by the German people. Then the businesses were destroyed.
Beginning in 1934, 400,000 Germans would be forcibly sterilized for “undesirable” qualities.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Three laws were passed in 1934

1. Jews were no longer citizens of Germany

2. Germans could not marry Jews.

3. Intercourse between Germans and Jews was outlawed.

In 1936, Germany hosted the Olympics and the Hitler youth was compulsory for all boys 10 and over.
RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
Hitler was also the pioneer of what we now know as cancel culture, as in organised censorship of all media in a nation.

He also enjoyed abusing verbally (to instil others to abuse physically) and relishing in the agony those he saw as evil.

You have more in common with him than pretty much any other member here.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
You can’t burn the capitol. It is made out of stone. Stone is not flammable.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Three dictates were issued in 2022

1. Republicans were no longer citizens of American Democracy

2.Democrats were forbidder to consort with Republicans.

3. Dialogue between Democrats and Republicans was outlawed and censored.

In 2022 Biden hosted the National Lgbtq+ Day on October 11 and the groomed youth was compulsory for all children under 18.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@RationalMadman
Hitler was also the pioneer of what we now know as cancel culture, as in organised censorship of all media in a nation.
Cancel culture is where the people within a society become collectively repulsed by particular behavior such that anyone who engages in it loses their public appeal. Media organizations are following these queues, they're not instigating them nor are they taking orders from some sort of overlord.
RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
-->
@Double_R
Hitler did not personally order all the cancelling eeach other, in the end the Nazi people, not just staff, began embracing iy due to the influence it yad and they were peer pressured to feel disgust at any talk of free expression and harmony with Jews, LGBTQ and the disabled etc.

One person alone cannot control a whole population, there are ripples and waves of influence. Kim Jong-Un is unironically eorshipped in North Korea and rebels are seen as devilish. The more you cancel your opposition, the more that the average citizen will irrationally assume they have no side to the story worth listening to nor that they have reformed later.

Shila
Shila
--> @Double_R
Hitler did not personally order all the cancelling eeach other, in the end the Nazi people, not just staff, began embracing iy due to the influence it yad and they were peer pressured to feel disgust at any talk of free expression and harmony with Jews, LGBTQ and the disabled etc.

One person alone cannot control a whole population, there are ripples and waves of influence. Kim Jong-Un is unironically eorshipped in North Korea and rebels are seen as devilish. The more you cancel your opposition, the more that the average citizen will irrationally assume they have no side to the story worth listening to nor that they have reformed later.
The people of North Korea are more united behind their leader Kim Jong-Un than Americans are with their leader Biden.

TWS1405
TWS1405
Wow. Talk about putting a new image next to the term "TDS troll" in the dictionary.
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
Wow. Talk about putting a new image next to the term "TDS troll" in the dictionary.
Talking about poor police training.

It appears the capitol police failed to secure the Congress building.
There was a failure of intelligence.
The FBI could not be trusted.
The Secret services deleted all records related to the Jan 6 riots.

You need to put a new image on law enforcement in America.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
->@TWS1405
Talking about poor police training.

It appears the capitol police failed to secure the Congress building.
There was a failure of intelligence.
The FBI could not be trusted.
The Secret services deleted all records related to the Jan 6 riots.

You need to put a new image on law enforcement in America.

In specific regards to 1/6, THIS is YOUR image!!!!!
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
First a boycott of all Jewish businesses by the German people. Then the businesses were destroyed.
That sounds really familiar... Oh... That's right... THE LEFT DID THIS TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
THE LEFT DID THIS TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS
Oh ya, boycotting Nazi wannabes is such a Nazi thing to do.

And people who are intolerant of intolerant people are themselves intolerant.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
You have more in common with him than pretty much any other member here.
Just can’t help yourself can you? Loser

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Intelligence_06
You can’t burn the capitol. It is made out of stone. Stone is not flammable.
Apparently you missed that day in high school when they talked about the British burning Washington DC, including the Capitol building.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405
I have no doubt if you had been living in Germany in the 1930s you would have been screaming about HDS.

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
boycotting Nazi wannabes is such a Nazi thing to do.
Are you saying all Trump supporters want to be Nazis?

Honestly sometimes I wonder what planet you live on.

I am a Trump Supporter and I despise Nazis with a passion. And I see far more of it on the political left than on the political right. But it is definitely present on both sides.

The Democrats implemented damn near everything in the last 6 years that the Nazis did in Germany in the 1930s-40s. TO THE LETTER.

The Nazis had welfare. The Nazis required vaccines. They called everyone who disagreed with vaccines spreaders of disease and quarantined them even if they weren't sick. The Nazis had impeachment show trials. The Nazis burned down businesses. The Nazis wanted certain people barred from gun ownership. And the Nazis argued that democracy needed to be preserved by taking over government and impeaching people who don't support their views. The Nazis had people who went around boycotting businesses, destroying neighborhoods, and doxxing people they didn't like.

If you replaced Nazi with Democrat and then looked over the past 6 years it would be a mirror image.

This isn't to say there aren't rather draconian members of the Republican Party and even those who also mirror Nazi policies and sentiment. There are. But most Trump Supporters were VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED to what the Democrats did in the last 6 years. If anything they had more in common with Bonhoeffer than Hitler in 1930-40s Germany.

Oh, and FWIW, I am not a conservative or a mainline republican. In fact, these days I don't even see the point in voting for many of them, many of them are diet totalitarians and the people George Orwell warned us about. I am a voluntaryist, which has one cardinal rule in public policy: no forcing people to do things against their will in any capacity. Every single human interaction and relation must be conducted with 100% voluntary actions.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
I am a Trump Supporter and I despise Nazis with a passion. 
But Trump says some Nazis are very fine people.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
The Nazis had welfare. 
Really? That’s a new one. What was the name of the Nazi welfare program?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
The Nazis required vaccines.
Not surprising you are an anti-vaxer nut case. Let’s see, is Trump nuts or the CDC. Hmm, that’s a tough one. Did you drink Clorox to clean the body after Trump suggested it? Or shine bright lights into the body to give it a cleansing?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
Are you saying all Trump supporters want to be Nazis?
I’m saying all Nazis are Trump supporters.

I’m saying all Trump supporters are complicit in Trump’s subversive conduct.

I’m saying all Trump supporters are stupid.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
If you replaced Nazi with Democrat and then looked over the past 6 years it would be a mirror image.

Three dictates were issued in 2022

1. Republicans were no longer citizens of American Democracy

2.Democrats were forbidden to consort with Republicans.

3. Dialogue between Democrats and Republicans was outlawed and censored.

In 2022 Biden hosted the National Lgbtq+ Day on October 11 and the groomed youth was compulsory for all children under 18.

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
That’s a new one.
Maybe to you... The rest of us who actually studied history already knew this:

Not surprising you are an anti-vaxer nut case.
Actually I am 100% for safe, effective vaccines. The whole concept of immunity through exposing oneself to a dead virus really did the world a lot of good.

However, mRNA vaccines are neither safe nor effective. The person who invented them blatantly stated this. And even some standard vaccines are neither because of the chemicals and heavy metals put into them. There's at least 30 studies on vaccines that show certain types of vaccines are associated with Autism?

Fun history fact, did you know the first polio vaccine was made wrong and 200,000 children took a defective vaccine? Ah, history. Rife with things that make liberals look like absolute morons:

Trump’s subversive conduct.
The funny thing about this is both the FBI and the Inspector General never found any, despite turning his life upside down. 

I’m saying all Nazis are Trump supporters 
This is an alternative fact that has never been backed up by any sort of survey, poll, or other statistically sound sampling of the Nazi community. In fact, many Nazis saw Trump as a "goyim" or an outright Jewish person and did not support him at all. Just look at this list of articles that Yandex pulled from neo-nazi and white supremacy sites on Trump:

Did you drink Clorox to clean the body after Trump suggested it? Or shine bright lights into the body to give it a cleansing?
No. Because that wasn't what Trump was talking about and also because I am not stupid and read the warning labels on products before I buy them so I know how dangerous they can be. I even try to avoid using bleach in general and opt more for vinegar because bleach can cause brain damage if inhaled and can also damage skin if 

Further, on the UV light comment, that is actually a commonly-practiced method of sanitation for surfaces, water, and air. The concentrated UV light has been shown in multiple studies to kill harmful germs, viruses, and bacteria. 

all Trump supporters are stupid.
I actually have a professionally tested IQ of 144. And I recently took Psychology Today's Classical IQ test and scored a 120. I screenshotted it but unfortunately you can't post photos in the forum yet. Probably for good reason. I also probably would have done better if I didn't take it at midnight after a long day of work and doing a bunch of puzzle games that day.

I also took multiple other IQ tests online about a month ago and scored between 120-165. So I am definitely not stupid by any means.

Like most liberals you have once again proven to have no idea what you're talking about.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
Maybe to you... The rest of us who actually studied history already knew this:
As usual the great student of European history didn’t bother to read or understand their own so called supporting evidence. 

“While the Nazi Party had existed since 1920, it did not initially set up its own social welfare department as several other German political parties had done. Nazi ideology was in principle unfavourable to the idea of social welfare.[2] Writing in Mein Kampf about his time spent among the poor in Vienna, Hitler expressed indignation against social welfare for helping the degenerate and the feeble.[3] The Nazis believed that the German race had to be strengthened through a process of natural selection, which required weeding out its weakest elements, so they condemned the goals of charity and philanthropy.[3] They opposed the extensive welfare system of the Weimar Republic for being wasteful, bureaucratic, and helping the wrong people, since it distributed welfare benefits indiscriminately without regard for race and often assisted people that the Nazis considered inferior”

Kind of the opposite of what Democrats believe and very much in line with what Republicans believe. A Reagan Democrat is a white blue collar worker who doesn’t want the government to help people of color. 

Nice try dummy!
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
However, mRNA vaccines are neither safe nor effective. The person who invented them blatantly stated this. And even some standard vaccines are neither because of the chemicals and heavy metals put into them. There's at least 30 studies on vaccines that show certain types of vaccines are associated with Autism?
Unbelievable. You continue to validate my preconceived bias about you.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
Fun history fact, did you know the first polio vaccine was made wrong and 200,000 children took a defective vaccine? 
If this was true, which I doubt, the fact you would call this a “fun history fact” shows what a moron you are.

Did you know that vaccines weren’t regulated by the federal government when this happened?

“The Cutter incident had an ambivalent legacy. On the one hand, it led to the effective federal regulation of vaccines, which today enjoy a record of safety `unmatched by any other medical product'. On the other hand, the court ruling that Cutter was liable to pay compensation to those damaged by its polio vaccine—even though it was not found to be negligent in its production—opened the floodgates to a wave of litigation. As a result, `vaccines were among the first medical products almost eliminated by lawsuits'. Indeed, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was introduced in 1986 to protect vaccine manufacturers from litigation on a scale that threatened the continuing production of vaccines. Still, many companies have opted out of this low-profit, high-risk field, leaving only a handful of firms to meet a growing demand (resulting in recent shortages of flu and other vaccines).“

Your comment about the Cutter incident makes Republicans look bad. They are all about deregulation and no new regulation. And without the federal government’s involvement in producing vaccines, the drug industry would not risk producing necessary vaccines. Ah Republicans, rife with ignorance.

You are so stupid you can’t understand the things you are reading.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Only what is “IN” the capitol is burned. Not the capitol itself. Assasinating a senator in the capitol is not the same thing as dealing damage to the capitol itself.

Unless the meaning is inherently and effectively figurative.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Intelligence_06
Only what is “IN” the capitol is burned. Not the capitol itself. Assasinating a senator in the capitol is not the same thing as dealing damage to the capitol itself
Don’t be an idiot.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
The funny thing about this is both the FBI and the Inspector General never found any, despite turning his life upside down.

You don’t need the FBI to see Trump’s subversive conduct. He did it on TV almost every day.

The perfect phone call to Zelensky 

The speech before the Capitol was ransacked

Russia, if you are listening…

TV Interviews where he said he was thinking about Russia when he fired Comey and if he got information from a foreign power about an election he would use it.

Remember all the stupid subversive things he said?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
I’m saying all Nazis are Trump supporters
This is an alternative fact that has never been backed up by any sort of survey, poll, or other statistically sound sampling of the Nazi community. In fact, many Nazis saw Trump as a "goyim" or an outright Jewish person and did not support him at all. Just look at this list of articles that Yandex pulled from neo-nazi and white supremacy sites on Trump:
I’ll believe the report from the Southern Poverty Law Center which has been tracking hate groups for decades. You believe your Russian misinformation site.

President Donald Trump blamed “many sides” for alt-right violence in Charlottesville, and the SPLC report says Trump’s presidency has emboldened white supremacists. “They believed they finally had a sympathizer in the White House and an administration that would enact policies to match their anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim and racist ideas,” the report stated.