why does best.korea not have voting rights but FLRW do?

Author: Vici

Total: 19
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
clearly there is a bias. 

Best Korea had a bad vote against a leftist Oromagi. he got banned from voting

FLRW had a vote against a right wing view. he was not banned from voting 

is this not clear? Wake up from the matrix
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
Undefeatable too. That guy has spamvoted for Novice over and over,having his votes repeatedly removed no matter who he votes for elsewhere too as he is weak at justifying votes.

Oh you think it is about politics and not some other thing, we do not agree then.
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
Pretty sure Best.Korea got banned from voting bc they were trolling.
Vici
Vici
-->
@K_Michael
notice how I said  not banned from voting. lmao?????
Vici
Vici
That guy has spamvoted for Novice over and over,

the votes were fine - they were removed because the moderators have issue with novice and wish to derail him. the votes were against mall the noob - novice clearly won them. 
Novice_II
Debates: 98
Novice_II
Wait wait, hold on. How does Undefeatable no longer have permissions, while FLRW and Oromagi retain theirs? What type of peculiarity is that?
Novice_II
Debates: 98
Novice_II
-->
@Vici
the votes were fine - they were removed because the moderators have issue with novice and wish to derail him. the votes were against mall the noob - novice clearly won them. 
  • It is honestly very sad. Notice how I can report Barney's vote that did not meet the standards, and whiteflame et al. will ignore such a report for 3 days (until he changed it himself) whereas, someone can report a vote cast for me, and it will be removed within hours or even minutes.
  • If not already concerning, Oromagi cast a troll vote against me in a debate I had with Mall (because he just could not emotionally handle losing a previous debate to me). It was not removed by any moderator despite being reported. 

Ehyeh
Debates: 31
Ehyeh
If I see a post where someone has been reported, I've come to associate and assume it's RM who has made the report. I believe it's his goal to make enemies of every individual on the site. We can know with a high likelihood it was RM who reported undefeatable. For god knows what reason, RM acts as a defacto mod. He even reported Bearman's debate because he said "he wanted a free win."  It only takes one look at his about me to understand what type of person he is. Homelander is very fitting. He considers himself some sort of divine, special miracle. Above the rest of humanity, he is the saviour of this site. He also finds some way to talk about how good he is at something, whether it is his intellect or his ability to sexually please women.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Novice_II
I said he had his still, which I think is a wrong decision.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I believe it's his goal to make enemies of every individual on the site.
Every time people say this, I wonder what it is they mean.

Do you come to a debate website afraid to make enemies? Me neither.

If people think I am their enemy for wanting rules enforced, then am I to cower?

I am happy to be the assumed reporter every time, that is a good shield and keeps other reporters anonymous, I will not crack under pressure nor deny a report was me or confirm it in most instances, that is precisely morally correct to maintain the anonymity of it.

You think that you are the most capable human being (literally) of adapting and learning. I cannot fathom how you can think I am more arrogant or sinister than you and I also do not care. Enemies are a part of life, focus your energy on making your allies happy instead of making your enemies suffer and you will find life is more pleasant, anywhere you go. That is what I do here and elsewhere. You just aren't my ally.
Ehyeh
Debates: 31
Ehyeh
Almost every line you wrote has some level of hypocrisy to it. Your ability to moan and whine about votes and other users' actions begs to differ that you're not interested in how your "enemies" should act. I'm unsure why you think your moaning and whining and mass reporting is making any of your allies particularly happy. It seems much more likely to me that you do such things to get people to stop doing things you don't like, as opposed to making allies happy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am interested how my enemies should act, if it breaks the rules I care even more so.

I am not sure where I said otherwise.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I do not see an issue with reporting things that break the rules.

I also am not the only one who reports things but I do it the most probably and that is due to others caring less about the fairness of votes and the website.

You or posts are all attacks at me, I wonder who is the punk making enemies and who is the enemy tolerating the punk, enlighten me more.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Vici
a debate vote is simply an opinion

and it is almost impossible to "qualify" an opinion

the moderation team plays favorites because they are human
K_Michael
K_Michael
Where are you guys seeing whether these people have voting privileges or not?
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@Vici
What you said
Best Korea had a bad vote against a leftist Oromagi. he got banned from voting
What I said
Best.Korea got banned from voting bc they were trolling.
Your new claim
notice how I said  not banned from voting. lmao?????
Either you lied, or your reading comprehension is so bad that you failed to realize I said the same thing as you.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@K_Michael
Where are you guys seeing whether these people have voting privileges or not?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@K_Michael
Idk where, they don't record it in the moderation log.

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
You know. To be fair, I had no fucking clue how to vote properly until I picked whiteflame's brain for a while. 

I'm sure glad my voting privileges weren't revoked because I messed up a few votes.