Biased MSNBC vs BASED panel

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 13
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

Younger viewers, ask your parents for permission to view this bloodbath.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I saw that. She was so unprepared 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Never ask a question you don't know the answer to. Every lawyer knows this.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
What's your reaction to that panel?
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
“9/11 was nothing compared to January 6th”
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Clearly trespassing with muddy shoes desecrating the walls is worse than burning to death or falling 500 feet onto stone and concrete.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Clearly trespassing with muddy shoes desecrating the walls is worse than burning to death or falling 500 feet onto stone and concrete.
I guess those libs really loved Ashli Babbitt if her death was worse than 2,977 9/11 victims
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@bmdrocks21
I guess those libs really loved Ashli Babbitt if her death was worse than 2,977 9/11 victims
"In terms of an attack on our democracy, something that could bring about actual change in our government..."

He was talking about our democracy, not the victims. If you actually cared to listen to what he was saying you would know this, but clearly quote mining is so much easier.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
"In terms of an attack on our democracy, something that could bring about actual change in our government..."

I'm just amazed you would think your vote actually matters when Harvard studies prove it's the lobbyists that get the legislation and government they want, not the voter. And I am not talking about 2016-2020 either, Those studies go way back before you were ever voting age. So unless you are rich enough to pay for lobbyists, please stop with the fake concern over the state of "democracy" in America.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Double_R
Nah, I listened to it. But 9/11 had really nothing to do with democracy. It was a terror attack from foreigners.

So, it would seem that he thinks that it was worse than 9/11 since he is making that comparison at all.

I know lefties can't hide their joy over the death of a veteran during the "INSURRECTION", yet rage over the death of a pedophile that tried to mortally wound/kill a teenager during a riot.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@bmdrocks21
Nah, I listened to it. But 9/11 had really nothing to do with democracy. It was a terror attack from foreigners. 
Hence why it was worse "In terms of an attack on our democracy"

So, it would seem that he thinks that it was worse than 9/11 since he is making that comparison at all.
And you guys claim we're the ones with derangement syndrome.

You are just making shit up because it suits your 'evil liberals' narrative. The reference to 9/11 is often made because of the size and scale of it in our minds. No over will ever need to explain to you or remind you of how big of an event it was, we all agree on that. With regards to January 6th on the other hand, there is an entire campaign to minimize it and pretend like it was nothing, so people on the left often use this kind of language to make their point; this was a big deal. You might not think so, but your grandkids and great grandkids will. It's just a question of whether it will be remembered as the height of a America's flirtation with fascism and autocracy or the beginning.

I know lefties can't hide their joy over the death of a veteran during the "INSURRECTION", 
And right wingers can't hide their joy over all the damage and casualties that resulted from the BLM riots.

See, I can make stupid insinuations about the other side too.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
"In terms of an attack on our democracy"
What's a worse attack on democracy, a Shaman larping in Congress on one day, or Billions of dollars being poured annually into Congress to completely nullify your vote?

Be honest here. Try to refrain from hyperbole in your honest answer.