Covid-19 was a plandemic lab leak

Author: Avery

Total: 44
Avery
Debates: 0
Avery
Argument 1: There was a lot of preparation and prediction for Covid-19 BEFORE it happened

(1a) Anthony Fauci (who had a leading role at the NIH) predicts a "surprise outbreak" several years before it happened: "there is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration [Trump's] in the arena of infectious diseases, both chronic infectious diseases in the sense of already ongoing disease [...] but also there will be a surprise outbreak" Pandemic Preparedness in the Next Administration: Keynote Address by Anthony S. Fauci - YouTube . Hardly a surprise if he's so certainly predicting it.

(1b) The John Hopkins Center for Health Security ran 'Event 201' (a global pandemic simulation) three months before the Covid-19 outbreak Three months before the coronavirus outbreak, researchers simulated a global pandemic - ABC News . This was presented and sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. "Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic" The Event 201 scenario | A pandemic tabletop exercise (centerforhealthsecurity.org) . That's oddly specific and surprisingly close to Covid-19, isn't it?

(1c) Bill Gates also predicted a massive outbreak of an infectious virus Bill Gates: The next outbreak? We’re not ready | TED - YouTube  Keep in mind that Bill Gates was the 2nd biggest donor to the WHO (World Health Organization) Does Bill Gates have too much influence in the WHO? - SWI swissinfo.ch 

(1d) There was a sudden spike in terms like 'anti-vaxxer' and 'anti-vax' in book usage and Google searches Google Ngram Viewer anti-vax - Explore - Google Trends  How likely is it that this was organic?

(1e) Three months before the Unit, Trump signs an executive order to initiate a vaccine taskforce Executive Order on Modernizing Influenza Vaccines in the United States to Promote National Security and Public Health | The White House (archive.org) In other words, he's responding to the outbreak before it happened.

Argument 2: Fishy activity

(2a) There was an "internal reshuffle" (as stated on Wikipedia) in WHOHEP (a branch of the WHO) just before the Wuhan outbreak Health Emergencies Programme (WHO) - Wikipedia . Except it wasn't an "internal reshuffle" because Peter Salama actually died (of a "suspected heart attack"), rather than being shuffled out Sci-Hub | Peter Salama. The Lancet, 395(10223), 490 | 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30298-1 . Fishier still, Peter died in Geneva. Guess where the WHO is based? Geneva. Peter Salama (an Australian) died on the day Australia started implementing Covid policy (January 23rd) COVID-19 pandemic in Australia - Wikipedia 

(2b) Fauci contradicted himself on a pretty important point, during his conversation with Sen Rand Paul. The contradiction is as follows:

- Fauci has denied being involved in gain-of-function research while also denying that Dr Baric's lab was at all involved in gain-of-function research

- Fauci also says "if it is" doing the gain-of-function research, it's according to guidelines

This contradictory speech from Fauci runs from 2 minutes 10 seconds on this video, for anyone who doesn't believe me: Exchange between Sen. Rand Paul and Dr. Anthony Fauci - YouTube 

Argument 3: The lab leak theory is almost certainly true; the wetmarket theory is nigh impossible

A Bayesian analysis by Dr Steven Quay (MD) makes this case. The shortened video link of him talking through his research can be found here SARS-CoV-2 Bayesian Analysis by Steven Carl Quay MD Phd – The Published Reporter® . The full document can be found here A Bayesian analysis concludes beyond a reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 is not a natural zoonosis but instead is laboratory derived | Zenodo 

(3a) Covid-19 was not found in any sample analysis involving the Huanan wet market:
- None of the 11 patients from the Huanan market had the earliest Covid-19 strain.
- All 4 patients with the earliest genetic version of the virus had no contact with the Huanan market.
- The first patient with the earliest Covid-19 sequence was treated at a hospital roughly 3kms from the Wuhan Institute of Virology
- None of the environmental specimens in Huanan had the earliest strain (which means it probably came into the market initially)
- 457 animals from Huanan market were tested and found negative for Covid-19
- 616 animals from suppliers to the Huanan market were tested and found negative for Covid-19
- 1086 wild animals of the type found in the market were also negative for Covid-19
- 80,000 samples tested from 209 species from other markets, farms and wildlife areas throughout did not find Covid-19. The probability of this for a community-acquired infection is "about 1 in 1 million".
- After testing 9,952 stored human blood specimens from hospitals in Wuhan from before December 29 (2010), there was not a single case of Covid-19 in any specimen. It was expected that around 250 would be positive. The probably of this for a community acquired infection is also "about 1 in 1 million".
- For Sars-Cov-2, 249 cases were examined genetically, and they were all human-to-human transmission. For a community acquired infection, this is the probability of 0.5 to the power 249 (seeing that there is half a chance of the transmission coming from an animal, and the other half from a human). That's the same as getting heads on a coin toss 249 times in a row. 

(3b) Sars-Cov-2 has a unique trigger on a surface called a "Furin Cleavage Site" and a unique code in the genes for that site called a "CGG-CGG-diimer". These two features are two independent levels of uniqueness. The Furin Cleavage Site is why the virus is so transmissible. The entire group of coronaviruses (i.e NOT Covid-19) do not contain a Furin Site or the CGG-CGG-diimer code. Since 1992 in "gain of function" experiments, Furin Cleavage Sites have been inserted repeatedly. This CGG-CGG code is "commonly used around the world, including the Wuhan Institute of Virology". You can order this code from a supply company on the internet.

(3c) Sars-Cov-2 was pre-adapted for human-to-human transmission from the very first patient (i.e. this reeks of lab engineering). To put this in perspective, "the part of the virus that interacts with human cells was 99.5% optimized. SARS1 was 17% optimized".

(3d) The Bayesian Analysis of SARS-Cov-2 Origin found that a zoonotic Origin was 0.2% likely, whereas a lab origin was 99.8% likely. 

Argument 4: Research was being done into making coronavirus better able to attack humans

(4a) NIH research (in America) into coronavirus involved seeing if the spike proteins from bats could harm humans. This research had an "unexpected result" of actually making the mice test subjects (since they couldn't legally use humans) sicker, and hence would have made humans sicker (because they share the ACE2 receptor). Whilst it wasn't necessarily the intention of the research, the research made the virus better capable of attacking humans NIH-Document-Production-Cover-Letter-2021.10.20_McMorris-Rodgers.pdf (house.gov) 

The NIH is known to have funded the Wuhan Virology lab through EcoHealth Alliance's grant money, of which can be seen here GRANT to ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE INC. | USAspending . It's awfully suspicious that the NIH, who was (arguably accidentally) doing research into making coronavirus better able to attack humans, just so happens to be giving money to Wuhan where the Covid-19 outbreak took place. Perhaps there was another "unexpected result" at Wuhan, too?

Conclusion:

Due to: (1) there being a lot of prediction and preparation for Covid-19, (2) some fishy activities involving Covid-19, (3) the lab leak being an almost certainty, if we observe various genetic samples and Bayesian analysis, and (4) research into attacking humans via coronavirus was being done with companies associated with Wuhan (i.e. the outbreak are), it's completely reasonable to agree that Covid-19 was a plandemic lab leak. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
I am still torn if it was accidental lab leak or fully planned.

Why would the Western Elites gather to help China destroy the US?

It really hurt many rich people other than Bezos and Gates.

I fully believe it is a lab leaked assassination virus prototype. That is also why, thank god, it barely killed the young. It was streamlined to assassinate older people in ways that appear accidental. It was definitely not a finished product, it was too indiscriminate.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Flu vaccine has been a useful thing in the works for years, that is not part of the clues here in my opinion.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
It was pretty obviously manufactured. My talks with people close to what is going on indicates that they were downplaying the fact it was a lab leak because they didn't want to alienate Chinese scientists who were of immense help in combating the pandemic. I don't think anybody in the know we're in denial about this day one, but it they had a pretty serious ethical conundrum.

1. Be honest about the lab leak theory and lose cooperation with the Chinese who were a major help in battling COVID-19.

2. Down play and even lie about the lab leak so that way they could get cooperation with scientists who worked on COVID-19 and knew it best so they could move quickly and save countless lives.

I think dishonesty is wrong in any case, but I might think differently if I had a choice of being honest and adding 1 million potential deaths or lying and saving 1 million lives. 

As for the other main point about running drills prior to the COVID outbreak. There have been people raising the flag for years about the potential for a very serious pandemic. A few years prior to COVID-19 I watched a documentary following some frustrated scientists around who could not get help trying to prevent the next pandemic because of 2 main problems. The first problem was there is zero money made from preventing a pandemic. The second problem is that public officials had an optimism bias and thought a pandemic was very unlikely despite a major one being way overdue. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Wylted
It was pretty obviously manufactured. My talks with people close to what is going on indicates that they were downplaying the fact it was a lab leak because they didn't want to alienate Chinese scientists who were of immense help in combating the pandemic. I don't think anybody in the know we're in denial about this day one, but it they had a pretty serious ethical conundrum.

1. Be honest about the lab leak theory and lose cooperation with the Chinese who were a major help in battling COVID-19.

2. Down play and even lie about the lab leak so that way they could get cooperation with scientists who worked on COVID-19 and knew it best so they could move quickly and save countless lives.

I think dishonesty is wrong in any case, but I might think differently if I had a choice of being honest and adding 1 million potential deaths or lying and saving 1 million lives. 

As for the other main point about running drills prior to the COVID outbreak. There have been people raising the flag for years about the potential for a very serious pandemic. A few years prior to COVID-19 I watched a documentary following some frustrated scientists around who could not get help trying to prevent the next pandemic because of 2 main problems. The first problem was there is zero money made from preventing a pandemic. The second problem is that public officials had an optimism bias and thought a pandemic was very unlikely despite a major one being way overdue. 
If China was the source of the Covid-19 virus why was America the epicentre of Covid  ranked number 1 with some 99 plus cases and over a million deaths.
China ranks 107 with 250,000 cases and 5000 deaths.

Trump banned travel to China after the first case was reported from an American visiting Wuhan. 
January 21 — CDC Confirms First US Coronavirus Case
A Washington state resident becomes the first person in the United States with a confirmed case of the 2019 novel coronavirus, having returned from Wuhan on January 15, 2019.

But Covid in America was undetected because it was winter time and flu season. So Covid was confused with the common flu till China provided the DNA for Covid-19.to WHO Jan 11, 2020.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The 3 major budgetary expenditures for the USA are SS, government pensions, and healthcare where over 56 percent are spent on the elderly.

There's absolutely a financial motive for rich people to genetically design a virus that selectively targeted old people.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Also, now that we know the truth about the measures taken, We know that the facemasks were promoted by the WHO to promote a sense of false security along with the so-called vaccines for the purpose of maximizing the spread of COVID. Transmission rates soared as people flocked together vaxxed and masked thinking they were "safe"
Outdoor activities were banned specifically because transmission rates were far lower outside than indoors. Banning outdoor activities ensured maximum spread through indoor congregations.

These policies and recommendations were deliberately designed by the WHO to maximize transmission rates without alerting the public to what they were doing. Every country followed the WHO guidelines. The fact that rich and powerful people in the know (including Fauci) didn't follow any of the guidelines pretty much proves that it was a deliberate scam on the public.

I also believe quarantining sick people in elderly shelters was also planned to maximize the spread and the fatality rates of specifically elderly people. All of these policies were encouraged by the WHO. The WEF had every motive for creating a designer lab virus to aid in the great reset.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
We can't dismiss that possibility either. We know the CFR has determined that the world will end by around 2040 if the population continues at it's projected rate. 

This has why they have funded projects by MIT to basically advertise their internal findings.  They have not so secretly since the 90s came up with the following solutions to overpopulation.

1. Promoting the murder of babies (abortion)
2. Promoting transgenderism so people voluntarily castrate themselves
3. The promotion of euthenasia

We have some of the elites on record prior to Covid 19 discussing the fact that they think a global pandemic would be a good thing as well as global war
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
They sequenced the virus 14 days into the pandemic.

From there you just make the mRNA vaccine. They didn't "need" scientists of a particular ethnic origin go accomplish this. Any competent group of scientists could have.

Also, who is to say all the Chinese scientists would refuse?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Remember back when we all thought it was a Wuhan lab leak? Great job American Intelligence agencies, no, terrible job.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

A New Report Says The COVID Recession Has Pushed Social Security Insolvency Up A Year...

Collateral damage for the rest of us.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Public-Choice

From there you just make the mRNA vaccine. They didn't "need" scientists of a particular ethnic origin go accomplish this. Any competent group of scientists could have.
You are not realizing just how big of a role Chinese scientists played in understanding the virus. 

Also, who is to say all the Chinese scientists would refuse?
They live in a totalitarian regimes. You literally have doctors who were disappeared for acknowledging the virus existed early on. I assume most of the scientists helping do value self preservation. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
A New Report Says The COVID Recession Has Pushed Social Security Insolvency Up A Year...
It's almost like George Bush's plan to save social security by privatizing it should have been accepted as policy
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
They live in a totalitarian regimes
Except the ones here on Visa lol.

You are not realizing just how big of a role Chinese scientists played in understanding the virus. 
BoP is on you to prove that. The earliest vaccines were developed by American companies and American scientists. [1] The models they used to predict the spread all came from western virology institutes, particularly London (imperial college model) and Johns Hopkins. 

Most of the agreed-upon science for how COVID spread was already laid out by western countries long before China even opened their mouths on it. In fact the State Department already knew China had an outbreak of SOMETHING based on satellite images of overflowing hospital parking lots. [2] So we didn't even need the CCP to tell us there was a viral outbreak. They also likely had an idea that it was a COVID outbreak because, as the State Department said, the lab was working on coronaviruses and they had a known problem with safety standards. [3]

SOURCES:

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Public-Choice
Except the ones here on Visa lol.
I am referring to the ones in China who may or may not be a Chinese ethnically.

BoP is on you to prove that. The earliest vaccines were developed by American companies and American scientists
I am not really referring to where vaccines were developed. A lot of the people in the Wuhan Lab where the virus probably originated from and who were already familiar with it were very instrumental in helping understand the virus.

We also have Chinese helpful in stopping the spread by shutting their borders down providing statistics to the WHO etc. Etc.

My proof is mainly in emails from scientists working in this area, and I don't have permission to share their names or thoughts. Their priorities seem to be maintaining relationships to help their work as opposed to being honest with the general public.

I disagree with those values but my value is to keep people's confidence when they are nice enough to respond to my emails

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
shutting their borders down providing statistics to the WHO etc. Etc.
COVID-19 already spread globally by December of 2019. It wasn't officially recognized until March, where it was already globally spread.

My proof is mainly in emails from scientists working in this area, and I don't have permission to share their names or thoughts
I'm sure your scientist friends may know some things that were not leaked to the general public, but I highly doubt that the CCP were instrumental in stopping COVID-19.

Did the CCP contribute? Of course. This is publicly documented. But they were not instrumental by any means and, for the most part, gave out disinformation, like how lockdowns slowed the spread. They had no data proving this. They made it up. And most of the rest of the world didn't check it first to see if it made any sense. They just blindly followed suit.
Shila
Shila
Trump tried to blame China for the Coronavirus. But we now know Trump tried to suppress news about Covid in America because he was told it would hurt his re-election.
Trump did everything to blame China for the cause of Covid starting with the Wuhan lab leak. But even the WHO team sent to investigate the Covid source did not find any evidence linking Covid to China or the Wuhan lab.
China has not ruled out America is the source of the coronavirus and the numbers don’t lie.
America still ranks first in Covid cases and deaths. It is still the epicentre of the disease. Note both ex and current president caught Covid. Case closed!!
Avery
Avery
I am still torn if it was accidental lab leak or fully planned.
The Covid-19 taskforce that Trump assembled 3 months before, and the rich people 'predicting' a big epidemic coming (with rather precise details), are the best indications that this was planned, although I'm not sure if that qualifies as "fully".

Why would the Western Elites gather to help China destroy the US?
I'm not sure this was about China destroying the US.

Also, I'm not sure all Western Elites were involved in this. The 6 large companies that own most American television were certainly involved, which is why they all say the same thing all the time: Sinclair's Soldiers in Trump's War on Media - YouTube  . Fauci and Bill Gates were involved, too, but that's not every Western Elite. It's also rather telling that initially, big tech companies like Facebook and Twitter were banning anyone who said 'lab leak', yet eventually gave up on that. Censorship works and if all Western Elites were involved, they wouldn't have given up like that because they would have had the control to keep the censorship. 

It really hurt many rich people other than Bezos and Gates.
Do you have any evidence of this? I haven't really looked into it myself.

I fully believe it is a lab leaked assassination virus prototype. That is also why, thank god, it barely killed the young. It was streamlined to assassinate older people in ways that appear accidental. It was definitely not a finished product, it was too indiscriminate.
What supplementary evidence causes you to believe this?

Flu vaccine has been a useful thing in the works for years, that is not part of the clues here in my opinion.
Wouldn't it be suspicious if they were making vaccines for a virus that didn't exist yet?
Avery
Avery
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

This explanation is helped by the fact that Chinese people place great importance on saving face, too. 

Although, I'm not convinced that this was an accidental lab leak, given that the virus was 99.5% optimized to attack human cells. All the precise predictions by Gates and Fauci make me think that this planned, too. Maybe some Chinese scientists rebelled, or maybe even a lot, but there is almost certainly some who were involved in the planning of this.

It's a shame you can't verify these talks you've had with people "close to what is going on". It would be great evidence.

I can believe the first problem. It's similar to big pharma in the US profiting more off alleviating symptoms, rather than curing the problem.

I guess the second is true. It's just hard to verify generalizations like that.
Avery
Avery
-->
@Intelligence_06
Remember back when we all thought it was a Wuhan lab leak? Great job American Intelligence agencies, no, terrible job.
I'm not convinced American Intelligence agencies are that stupid. Like in Wylted's response, it's possible that they knew yet didn't think it was a good idea to say publicly. It's also possible that they were involved in the planning of an intentional release. It's difficult to know for sure they were/weren't involved because this is all inductive reasoning.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Public-Choice
COVID-19 already spread globally by December of 2019. It wasn't officially recognized until March, where it was already globally spread.

It's not an all or nothing thing. You can slow the spread internationally, even if the virus has already went global. We are talking about mitigation efforts here.

but I highly doubt that the CCP were instrumental in stopping COVID-19.

There is a difference between CCP as an organization and ordinary citizens of China who have to carefully navigate a difficult political situation.  

Chinese citizens will be forced to cut off any communication and help to the international community. 

As far as how instrumental, I'd say the Chinese helped a lot. It isn't possible to put a number on ambiguous things like how much each person contributes to a project, but let's say that the Chinese only contributed 1%  to it. I don't know how many people died from the virus but a reduction of 1% in deaths seems like a significant number, and I am sure the thousands saved that would have died without this sort of cooperation are thankful that the Wuhan lab leak theory wasn't pushed hard enough to prevent this coordination 
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You can slow the spread internationally, even if the virus has already went global.
Agreed. The ticket was focused protection for the elderly and letting doctors do what they did early on. Treat the symptoms and also give Ivermectin or other proven medications to stop it.

But they didn't do that so quarantining did basically nothing.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Avery
This explanation is helped by the fact that Chinese people place great importance on saving face, too. 
Yeah, a trait I definitely don't understand. It's actually a trait that has been very detrimental to the freedom of their people as well. 

It's a shame you can't verify these talks you've had with people "close to what is going on". It would be great evidence.
I don't think it would be great evidence. They merely think there is enough evidence for a lab leak, believed it extremely early on but didn't want to speak publicly about it and we're upset with other scientists who were willing to talk about the lab leak early on. 

Naming them and showing the emails, adds nothing new to the conversation while potentially alienating them from Chinese peers they are working with, assuming those working relationships still exist this deep into the epidemic.

It's definitely a judgement call. Either way it's kind of lose lose for politicians.

If you think a pandemic is unlikely and it hits, you are blamed for not preparing. If you prepare a ton and the preparation prevents a pandemic than it looks like you are wasting public funds on bullshit. 
Avery
Avery
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Yeah, a trait I definitely don't understand. It's actually a trait that has been very detrimental to the freedom of their people as well. 
I agree. There's no recourse to deal with tyrants. It has also crippled their ability to invent things, which is why even with an average of 105 I.Q, East Asians have invented significantly less than Whites with a mere 100.

I don't think it would be great evidence. They merely think there is enough evidence for a lab leak, believed it extremely early on but didn't want to speak publicly about it and we're upset with other scientists who were willing to talk about the lab leak early on. 

Naming them and showing the emails, adds nothing new to the conversation while potentially alienating them from Chinese peers they are working with, assuming those working relationships still exist this deep into the epidemic.
Oh, so these people weren't the ones actually working on the optimization of the Sars-Cov-2.

Still, having someone from a neighboring department show their evidence for the lab leak would be great evidence for me. Things like optimization reports, statements of intention to work on developing the virus etc.

People would probably think a random email could easily be fake, so I agree that wouldn't help much.

It's definitely a judgement call. Either way it's kind of lose lose for politicians.

If you think a pandemic is unlikely and it hits, you are blamed for not preparing. If you prepare a ton and the preparation prevents a pandemic than it looks like you are wasting public funds on bullshit. 
Yeah, a tough call at that.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
By 'hurt' I mean the income of.

If you owned any company at all that did not benefit from how lockdown forced companies to adapt, you at least short-term suffered under the chaos and time-off and lack of faith stockholders had in you therefore etc.

International trade where imports and exports were needed as well as any kind of overseas in-person encounters all halted, making all sorts of business impacted. The world didn't work entirely on video conferences, so many companies were hurt and the shareholders/stockholders were hurt as many companies that should have been on an up-trend suddenly slumped hardcore.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Wouldn't it be suspicious if they were making vaccines for a virus that didn't exist yet?
Flu virus already existed... Obviously...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
What supplementary evidence causes you to believe this?

I mean there's just countless things, even ex-assassins on YT interviews saying there'd been rumours of the Chinese using SARS virus as a template for future assassinations. Rumours are just rumours though, except every single ex-assassin and ex-intelligence officer willing to put their name to their claims is saying it's likely, even  couple dead bodies and living Chinese intelligence are strongly suggesting this was a lab experiment meant to lead to stratified biological assassination.

Obviously Covid was not the finished product if that's the case as it was far too indiscriminate and contagious, what they were going to make was one that only affected a very specific type of DNA and aim at someone. It could potentially kill their relatives too though if they came into contact, which is probably why it was being stratified first to avoid killing the young, to at least spare children and teens no matter what.
Avery
Avery
By 'hurt' I mean the income of.
Neither Bill Gate's Microsoft nor Jeff Bezos' Amazon seemed to take a severe hit, due to Covid-19 MSFT 228.17 -3.96 -1.71% : Microsoft Corp - MSN Money AMZN 96.79 -5.65 -5.52% : Amazon.com Inc - MSN Money . Unless I'm missing another big source of their income, I just don't see how you reached that conclusion.

If you owned any company at all that did not benefit from how lockdown forced companies to adapt, you at least short-term suffered under the chaos and time-off and lack of faith stockholders had in you therefore etc.
Theoretically, this appears to be the best guess, but it just didn't seem to happen with Microsoft or Amazon.

International trade where imports and exports were needed as well as any kind of overseas in-person encounters all halted, making all sorts of business impacted. The world didn't work entirely on video conferences, so many companies were hurt and the shareholders/stockholders were hurt as many companies that should have been on an up-trend suddenly slumped hardcore.
Yeah, some companies were heavily impacted.

Flu virus already existed... Obviously...
I'm talking specifically about SAR-COV-2 -- they were making a vaccine for it before the pandemic. Isn't that suspicious to you?

I mean there's just countless things, even ex-assassins on YT interviews saying there'd been rumours of the Chinese using SARS virus as a template for future assassinations. Rumours are just rumours though, except every single ex-assassin and ex-intelligence officer willing to put their name to their claims is saying it's likely, even  couple dead bodies and living Chinese intelligence are strongly suggesting this was a lab experiment meant to lead to stratified biological assassination.

Obviously Covid was not the finished product if that's the case as it was far too indiscriminate and contagious, what they were going to make was one that only affected a very specific type of DNA and aim at someone. It could potentially kill their relatives too though if they came into contact, which is probably why it was being stratified first to avoid killing the young, to at least spare children and teens no matter what.
I don't understand how you can say "there's just countless things", and then you only give me rumors.

What are the best pieces of evidence for it? Just rumors? 
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Avery
I don’t think it was planned but the evidence for a lab leak seems to be getting stronger as time goes on. It was always plausible on its face. A novel virus shows up in the exact same city as a lab which studies and engineers that exact type of virus. It’s certainly possible for a coincidence like that to occur but just looking at it from a high level it seems much more likely that the virus would’ve emerged from one of the other tens/hundreds of thousands of wet markets in China rather than the one that happened to be right next to the lab. 

The behavior of everyone involved has been extremely suspicious. It’s beyond obvious that the scientific establishment doesn’t want to look too closely at what happened because they fear the potential backlash which is very disappointing in a field that’s supposed to prioritize truth above all things. The fact that people were censored for suggesting it came from a lab is very bleak 

Side note: it was always very funny to me that “no no no the virus didn’t come from a lab it came from the disgusting food those filthy Chinese eat” was the establishment approved “woke” explanation lol 
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@thett3
which is very disappointing in a field that’s supposed to prioritize truth above all things.
bingo