gravitonic-darkeonic quantum >>pulse<<

Author: ebuc

Total: 1
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
This first line of text below, is specific to the gravitonic-darkeoninc  >>pulse<<  --or so that I speculate-- to be the minimal space-time quantum of Universe, as a dynamic, operative of Universe, not an abstraction-only.

>> {0/18}..1..2p..3p..4..5p..(6)..7p..8..9...10..11p..12..13p <<...14...15...16...17p...{18/0} as a space-time torus

The abstract only { Meta-space } set is as follows;

0/12..1..2p..3p..4..5p..(6)..7p..8..9...10..11p..12/0...as a space-time torus

In the above p is identifies a prime number.

For all references to these specifics above, and those new to my cosmic explorations can read on below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..1...........5p...7p.........11p....13p.............17p .......etc Gravity
-
-
0..................6....................12.........................18... etc Physical Reality
..........3p................9.........................15.................etc Physical Reality
-
-
......2p....4............8..10.................14....16.............etc Dark Energy

The 0/12-12/0  torus exists only as a Meta-space  abstraction and very  similar to Bucky Fullers ideas of the Vector Equillibrium LINK  existing only as a Meta-space abstraction and the operating system of Universe, i.e.  nature/Universe is never in perfect equanimity, --24chords >< 24 radii--   it is  always off balance aka always tainted this way or that way, by  positive or negative tetrahedron, ergo always off center by no less then six lines-of-relationhship 0/1\2p/3p\4/5p\6

Zero, as the  initiating vertex may be correlated to an initiating interference point of two overlapping tori.

At 13p we have entered into continuity phase of higher frequency, spiral tori and the physical reality initiated by zero only occurs at specific intervals as the abstract only, isolated out set 0/6, or 0/12 and that is the end of abstract only tori.

Then we begin the non-abstract set....... 0/18,  0/24, 0/30 etc wherein we find quantum graviton-darkeons as a quantum  >>pulse<< --ergo 14 nodal events-- via,

the truncated di-pyramid set  oof surface nodal events ..... 1-2p-4....5p-7p-8.....10-11p-13p, that,

has internally the five physical reality nuclei...0...3p...(6).9...12..totals 14 nodal event, graviton-darkeon aka qunantum space-time >>pulse<<

>> {0/18}..1..2p..3p..4..5p..(6)..7p..8..9...10..11p..12..13p <<...14...15...16...17p...{18/0}

1-2p-4....5p-7p-8.....10-11p-13p surface set of nodal events is three triangular sets --two ends and mid-girth---. plus the 5 nucleate events, totals 14 nodal events in total and were back to the 91 lines of relationship.

1} if it were possible to isolate ---pop-out--- a quantum graviton-darkeon from greater whole of gravitational space of our finite, occupied space Universe, then, the 12 nodal event ---66 lines-of-relationship-- is the way to go, however, it may be, that, it is not possible to pop-out --ie isolatingly quantise-- a graviton-darkeon.  Also reminder, that in my toroidal scenarios, gravity (  ) and dark energy  )( are two sides of the same torus --likened to two sides of the same coin--.

(  ) = outer surface positive curvature of space-time torus --occupied space----

)( = inner surface negative curvature of a space-time torus--occupied space---

.....space(>*<) i  (>*<)space.....

i = meta-space ego or identity

* * = bilateral consciousness ---occupied space---

space = truly macro-infinite non-occupied space, outside of occupied space Universe.

And to be clear, I'm not expressing that Universe is a torus, rather, this above is a simplification of what I believe to existent, and that is, that, our eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe is composed of an ultra-high value of overlapping and interfering, space-time tor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12^2 - 12 / 2 = 66 lines-of-relationship. Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 66.....

Pi^4 - Pi^3 = 66.4 { Cosmic Absolute Pi-Time }

0/12, 1, 5p, (6), 4, 2p and nucleus 3p
3p, 5p, 7p, 9, 8, 4 and nucleus (6)
(6), 7p, 11p, 12/0, 10, 8 and nucleus 9
9, 11p, 1, 3p, 2p, 10, and nucleus 12/0

One other note, and that is, that, all of my great tori are based on Fullers 87 primary great circle planes