Where I stand on every issue I could think of

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 34
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1am8aMPQnpDifFbaMqpXHXGD6V72ly0Yvcvfd9ksFEko/edit.  If anyone has any disagreements, let me know.  I try and hear everyone out.

I also don’t understand why fully grown adults feel pressured to agree with the left or right on every issue just because they strongly agree with the left or the right on one issue.

As an example, let’s say your transgender.  You are going to be very left wing on the transgender issue because it effects you personally.  Fair enough.  But just because you strongly agree with the left on transgenderism doesn’t mean you should be pressured to strongly agree with the left on abortion, guns, vaccine mandates, income tax, war, religion, or any other issue.  

If the left decided to disagree with transgenderism while agreeing with everything else they say and if the right switched their stance on transgenderism while agreeing with everything else they are saying, the transgenders would vote Republican because the right now agrees with them on the issue, but all their other stances should stay the same.  

Whether or not an idea is a left wing idea or a right wing idea should have no bearing on if it’s an idea that you personally back.  This is why I try and not look at issues through a partisan lens and even if I agree with the right 58% of the time, I’m unafraid to give the left credit for the 42% of the time when I agree with them.

What common belief unites all left wing or right wing beliefs?  I can’t think of any. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
That is why the most important group within an electorate are the silent moderates.

Right and left like to make all the noise.

Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@TheUnderdog
Definition of a female: Anyone that is a cis female or trans female. Definition of a male: Anyone that is a cis male or trans male. There Matt Walsh, you have your definition of the genders.
You realise that including female in your definition of female is circular and non-informative? 

RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@Bones
Agreed.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Bones
You realise that including female in your definition of female is circular and non-informative? 
Good point.  But with all these scientists claiming that transwomen are women and that trans men are men, I have to at least acknowledge that if I wish to be accurate.  So I guess my definition of women isn’t that good.  I need to change it.

It would be like if I asked you to define water in a way a 5 year old could understand.  All you can do is get water from a faucet and show it to kids to define water.  If we expect 5 year olds to know the difference between men and women, you need a definition.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
Post 5.  I respect lefties like you thinking for themselves.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
The biggest fundamental flaw of the LGBTQ movement is that T and Q are unintentional enemies of each others' cause.

Qs want to completely ignore what is masculine or feminine being attached to gender. Ts want to encourage feminine males to roleplay as females and vice versa.

Their causes invalidate and conflict each other. I say this with zero hostility or mockery. Until Q and T face off and find either a new approach that unites them or split and Ts side with conservatives against Q, neither side can win or get their cause fully comprehended and integrated.

A feminine XY person for Qs is just as much a man no matter what. For Ts he should become a she and we should allow that and encourage it.

The problem is if both at once are winning their battle, we simultaneously cannot declare the being a male doing his own thing wearing dresses, makeup etc nor can we declare the being a solid woman or girl until the being says they are and then we cannot define woman or man anymore.
Bones
Bones
-->
@TheUnderdog
 But with all these scientists claiming that transwomen are women and that trans men are men, 
I don't think that appealing to their certain credentials alleviates their burden of proving what I see as being an incoherent and tautologically impossible definition. 

It would be like if I asked you to define water in a way a 5 year old could understand.  All you can do is get water from a faucet and show it to kids to define water.  If we expect 5 year olds to know the difference between men and women, you need a definition.
I don't think this is very relavant. Although defining things such as water and woman may be difficult when aimed towards children, the problem with gender is that fully grown scientifically adept doctors are struggling in conjuring a definition which aligns with their world view. A scientific definition of "woman" is one which accounts for millions of years of evolutionary science, which is literally the bedrock of our most fundamental scientific understanding. I see it as needless and impossible to create a definition which aligns with the gender ideologue. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
Sperm producer

Egg producer.

Occasionally developmental anomalies will occur.

And socially developed recreational sex behaviour, obviously invites modern socio-psychological divergences and all their modern possibilities.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
Qs want to completely ignore what is masculine or feminine being attached to gender. Ts want to encourage feminine males to roleplay as females and vice versa.
Qs are anyone that isn’t straight.  I can see the possibility that T is accurate, although I think this is a more accurate definition of drag.

I think LGB should be strinctly unrelated to T.  Not allied, but also not opposed.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@TheUnderdog
"What common belief unites all left wing or right wing beliefs?  I can’t think of any." I cant either. Oh wait there is something both sides agree on. They have nothing in common to agree on. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
Wrong. Q is anyone who isnt binary gender.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
Drag queens are somewhat queers not trans. They bend what being male is.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Bones
I don't think that appealing to their certain credentials alleviates their burden of proving what I see as being an incoherent and tautologically impossible definition. 
I updated my definition of woman on the spreadsheet.

the problem with gender is that fully grown scientifically adept doctors are struggling in conjuring a definition which aligns with their world view.
That’s a problem.  But is my definition a good definition?  A lot of trans women act very feminine.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@sadolite
Oh wait there is something both sides agree on. They have nothing in common to agree on. 
That’s not what I meant.  I meant no single value connects all left wing or right wing beliefs.  Small government connects all libertarian beliefs, but nothing connects all left wing or right wing beliefs.

But the parties agree on a few things.  Both parties believe rape and murder should be again the law.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
Wrong. Q is anyone who isnt binary gender.
I thought that was non binary.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@TheUnderdog
I hardly believe that is all the issues you can think of. Let's try,
What do you think is the best example to demonstrate Maxwell's Equations in the field of classical mechanics?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TheUnderdog
"Both parties believe rape and murder should be again the law." Even that is arguable. And with that said those laws were created long ago in a different time when the country was young and people had to stick together or die together.  I believe either party would resort to wholesale genocide as a means to an end. Just a matter of time before rape becomes a no cash bail misdemeanor.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
yep non binary, not 'anyone who isn't straight'.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
Who thought up all this binary/non-binary nonsense?

Egg producer, sperm producer is the binary basis of the species.

Developmental anomalies will occur, as they will in all areas of physiology.

And cutting ones dick off and calling oneself Daphne is one of the many possibilities of modern fantasyville.

That's not to say that modern fantasyville won't/isn't helping to shape the material future.

As ever: Teach your kids nonsense and they will grow up believing in nonsense.

A Zedku for the Underdog.

Dick and Balls,

Pussy and All,

Wah Hey,

Let's play.

Up the back,

Up the front,

Doctor Doctor,

Make me a

C***.

And,

Doctor Doctor,

Make me a d***,

Nice and long,

And nice and thick.

Of course, of course,

Sir and madam,

Give me your money,

I'll make it happen.

So, there we are,

Is that what you wanted,

To play up the back,

And play up the front with.

Oh, thank you Doctor,

Thank you so much,

Something to fiddle,

And something to touch.

My pleasure Britney,

My pleasure Rick,

Though you already were,

A C*** and a D***.

Bones
Bones
-->
@TheUnderdog
trans women are biological men
So am I a trans woman. 

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Bones
P ->Q implies ~Q -> ~P, not Q -> P.

If you are a biological male, it does not make you a trans woman. However, if you aren't a biological male, you aren't either a trans women, assuming that the biological states for any human beings to choose are either male or female.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@sadolite
"Both parties believe rape and murder should be again the law." Even that is arguable.
As of right now, no party stands for legalizing murder or rape, so it’s a stance everyone agrees on.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TheUnderdog
we agree to disagree
Bones
Bones
-->
@Intelligence_06
This then implies that the definition is insufficient. It may have well been argued that trans women are human.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Considering the Republican stance on abortion and that basically if you're raped it's not a reason to have one they certainly don't oppose rape. Be honestly believe that a woman who doesn't want to be raped can't be, like somehow we have some super power that stops rapists in their tracks that nobody's educated us about. They truly believe that if you're able to be raped you want to be raped therefore it's not rape. And very few Democrats I meet that are male  have respect for women either they just kind of do what they do and support them because they're the party that supports people. But they don't really like any of the people they support.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Bones
This then implies that the definition is insufficient. It may have well been argued that trans women are human.
No, if so, we would get a definition implying that all biological men are trans women and vice versa with the entirety of the two sets being the union and intersection. That, although would look a pretty solution, is not accurate factually.

Or trans women aren't human, why?

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Considering the Republican stance on abortion and that basically if you're raped it's not a reason to have one they certainly don't oppose rape. 
Wanting abortion banned when the woman gets raped is not the same thing as wanting rape to be legal.

And very few Democrats I meet that are male  have respect for women either they just kind of do what they do and support them because they're the party that supports people. But they don't really like any of the people they support.
Are you aware this is a contradiction?  If you support the party that supports people, how could you not like the people that the dems support?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheUnderdog
You not understanding human interactions is not my problem. The support Dems give certain groups of people is superficial for votes.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
The support Dems give certain groups of people is superficial for votes.
Are you referring to democratic politicians or democratic voters?  Because if it’s politicians, then I agree with you, politicians will do or say whatever it takes to win an election.  But the voters actually care about their issues even if it’s with group think(which I don’t approve of; I don’t think people should look at issues through a partisan lens as it undermines free thought.).