Jason Miller is still a top adviser to Trump. MAGA means make America get Abortions

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 11
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
During the Trump administration, Trump advisor Jason Miller knocked up a Trump campaign senior advisor named A J Delgado. Yes, Miller is married but hypocrisy is the key trait of any MAGA politician.  Anyway, because it was so embarrassing for Miller to be in the same room as a pregnant Delgado, Miller and Trump told her to lose the baby or she would be fired. Miller even tried to induce an abortion by putting a drug in her drink when they were still together. Delgado ended up having the baby and she was fired long before she went into labor. Yeah Republicans! 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
No response from all the very religious pro-life Republicans?
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Yeah this hire is pretty dumb.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I don’t know who Jason Miller is, but if he is responsible for an abortion, he needs to face the same penalty as anyone else who is responsible for an abortion (3 weeks if hard labor with the revenue sponsoring a starving American kid, getting that kid out of poverty).  If you take a life from abortion, you should be forced to save another life by some method, with sponsorship being the easiest.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
This information comes from a spurious source. Which is why nobody takes it serious enough to comment. I don't even think CNN would report this trash and they have admitted the Russia stuff they kept parroting was basically bullshit. 

If a dump like CNN has too much journalistic integrity to print this bullshit, it should make you really think about why? 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
But IWantBrainsAgain will report on it as if it is 100% fact because his TDS is out of control. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
This information comes from a spurious source.
No dummy, it comes from the woman he got pregnant. There are dozens of articles about it from reputable sources including The Atlantic. Some of the information comes from court records. The story has been consistent from a variety of sources. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
If a dump like CNN has too much journalistic integrity to print this bullshit, it should make you really think about why? 
Well genius, MILLER actually worked for CNN but was fired when it became public he once tried to slip another mistress of his an abortion pill when he knocked her up and she wouldn’t get an abortion. This was discovered in court records related to the Delgado case. As usual, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
they (CNN) have admitted the Russia stuff they kept parroting was basically bullshit. 
That’s a lie.

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
  • No dummy, it comes from the woman he got pregnant
The information comes from a spurned lover. How reliable, LOL. 

Be honest. Have you ever gotten pussy before?

Have you ever had a woman really passionately into you and then you decided you no longer wanted to stick your dick in that crazy bitch?

You ever notice how women can't physically beat up men, but they often really want to hurt men. Fortunately most women will try to hurt you emotionally. Even my Significant other tries to hurt me when she gets mad at me.

She says stuff like 

"You are a terrible father"

"You look fat now"

She knows I am vain and she knows that I couldn't stay in my first kid's life as much as I wanted to. These words cut as deep as she possibly can. Fortunately for me, I realize she is a female, so I don't value her opinion anyway.

Some women feel good hurting you emotionally, but often others will go after your reputation to hurt you as well 

Some girls will try to ruin your reputation with other females by making shit up.

"His dick was small"

An easy thing to disprove if you have the courage but most won't.

Others will try to get even your friends to hat you if their morals are really compromised.

"He abused me"

Most are stuck there with reputation. If you have political power though and a lot of that reata on your reputation than a woman will often try to destroy that reputation by directly attacking that.

A lot of pro life people are single issue voters, lightbulb moment, I did have an abortion one time without telling him.

"He forced me to get an abortion"

Better yet I can smear the name of the guy he worked for and depended on for money

"Oh yeah and Trump forced him to force me to get an abortion"

Who knows though . This is he said she said shit. Maybe what she said is true. Know way of knowing and we should probably ignore it.

I can tell you this though. Somebody who does something like encourage a loved one to get abortion while simultaneously pushing for policies that would outlaw a lot of abortions is not going to lose pro life voters to a liberal like Biden who says

"Derp let's just kill all babies even up to the day before the due date and for any reason if women want to, derp"

It's not being at all hypocritical for a voter to say. I will vote for the murderer trying to make murder illegal over the guy who didn't murder anyone. 

Well genius, MILLER actually worked for CNN but was fired when it became public he once tried to slip another mistress of his an abortion pill when he knocked her up and she wouldn’t get an abortion. This was discovered in court records related to the Delgado case. As usual, you don’t know what you’re talking about.
That doesn't disprove the statement I made about CNN's journalistic integrity, which if you weren't low IQ would realize I was saying they have some integrity.

they (CNN) have admitted the Russia stuff they kept parroting was basically bullshit. 

That’s a lie.
Wow. You are going to be shocked

https://www.projectveritas.com/investigation/american-pravda-cnn/