Florida Man Paints Himself Orange, Runs for President.

Author: SirAnonymous

Total: 11
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
According to reports, a man from Florida painted himself orange and announced his candidacy for President. He said in his speech, “Not many people know this, but I have been President before. I did a great job, really tremendous. Some say the best ever, better than Lincoln. I don’t know, but they say that, lots of people say it.” Many witnesses to the event asked him why he chose to paint himself orange. According to the Florida man himself, “Why do you hate orange? Orange is a great color. Sad!” After his announcement, a loud yawn of boredom was heard across the nation. “Again? I’m so tired of this guy already,” said one American, who looked suspiciously like an antediluvian turtle with a cocaine habit.

Many people are skeptical of the Florida man’s chances of victory, given his previous record. When asked for comment, he replied, “A lot of people keep saying that I lost the last election. Wrong! That’s fake news! That was a guy from New York. That wasn’t me. I don’t know him, but I heard he is a terrible guy, a big loser.” For some reason the news is also reporting on the reaction of a random old white guy who was found wandering around aimlessly. According to Mr. Random Wanderer, “What, who? Is that Corn Pop? Malarkey! Let me at him!”

Another Florida man was seen in the area of the incident with a massive grin on his face, but he quickly left to deal with Hurricane Libtears, which suddenly appeared as a result of the orange Florida Man’s announcement.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
hmmm....cheetoes
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi
Politics < Cheetos < Everything else 
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
Another Florida man was seen in the area of the incident with a massive grin on his face, but he quickly left to deal with Hurricane Libtears, which suddenly appeared as a result of the orange Florida Man’s announcement.
You idiots created this monster. You can mock him, but never forget you are the ones who created him. So what does that say about Republican voters?

That they are the biggest idiots on earth?

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I never voted for him.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
I never voted for him.
It’s going to get harder and harder to find people who say they voted for him.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Are you accusing me of lying? If so, feel free to look back at my posts when I first got here. I opposed him from the start.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
Ok, good for you. But your party is being held hostage by him and your party has done a terrible job defending the Constitution from Trump.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I'm not a Republican.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
I'm not a Republican.
Just a simple Christian conservative.

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Just be happy that right wingers are distancing themselves from Trump.  The left has been fighting for right wingers to denounce Trump and now that they are starting to get their way, there are acting with moral superiority over it.  Just be happy that there are right wingers that don’t back Trump anymore.