Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 531
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam wrote:  “I believe that this scripture is a metaphor and is trying to show the fact that God lives outside of time there for, a day could be like a thousand years for God, or it could be an eternity. But then again, it could have been 7 days, or 7 thousand literal years, I couldn't say for sure. That is just my take on it.

BrotherD.Thomas wroteOMG, STOP, STOP!!!!  Look at all of your 8 comical “opinions” in one paragraph alone within your quote above, that are not vouchsafed Biblically.  

He's certainly covering all bases there, Brother D.

And he's ignored this twice already>>
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@YouFound_Lxam

Stephen,

Well, what are we to expect of a Bible fool like YouFound_Lxam that has to take his time, as he did with me 4 TIMES to finally address my post #36, or just completely running away from posts directed to him because he can't address them as his modus operandi of being a pseudo-christian as shown in my posts!

YouFound_Lxam has obviously gone to Miss Tradesecret's school of; "How to run away from biblical axioms that you cannot address, and still "try" to remain intelligent looking in the aftermath."

Jesus and  I get so tired of Bible stupid fools that are present at this time within this esteemed forum, where they continue to show themselves like: "Look at me in how Bible ignorant I am, that is, until the membership corrects me in my embarrassment!" 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen,

Well, what are we to expect of a Bible fool like YouFound_Lxam 

I don't know now, to be honest. I believed i  going to be treated to some real insight and actual proof that god exists going by the claim made. But is all can see are, if's, but's , could be's and may be's.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Oh no, the "witch," also known as Polytheist-Witch, has been banned for two months!  At least she got out of here if a Christian actually followed the Bible in what is to be done with witches, whew!   

“You shall not permit a sorceress to live." (Exodus 22:18)

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:27)

K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@Sidewalker
I see, so you reject competing religions because they are not infallible about what science will learn in the future?   

I've noticed that the Bible isn't a very good cookbook either, maybe that would be another way your religion could deny competing faiths, I mean, the God that forgot to tell everyone about the Copernican Revolution for three thousand years could have at least provided us with some really good recipes, you should definately reject a God that can't cook.  
Once again, I do not fault a text that leaves out details unimportant to its purpose. But God didn't "forget to tell everyone about the Copernican Revolution," he straight up lied about how the solar system works. This same God is supposed to be omniscient, so it isn't just an honest mistake, he literally created the solar system.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Religious texts are there to explain how God or gods relate to man. Whatever examples they gave to early man to try to explain how things work may or may not be accurate. You also have people writing down whatever visions they saw, in ways they understand it. It is not meant to be a science book, it is not meant to be fact, it is myth. It is stories related from the gods to men to be interpreted by the men that it was given to and then those stories have been passed on verbally and eventually written down. Each time the story is told it is accepted by the person and process the way that person understands it. I really wish you people would quit acting like somebody wrote a religious test thinking it was going to be used as a science book in a school later, that is not how it worked, that's never how it's worked. If you're an atheist and you don't believe in any religion I don't understand why you're even here talking about it, it means nothing to you. We get it you don't believe in any gods, you don't believe any religious text in any way shape or form, you're just here to fucking harass believers.
2 Peter 1:20-21
20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God is flawless;
    he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
Do not add to his words,
    or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.
2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@YouFound_Lxam

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO THE OPINIONS ONLY BIBLE FOOL YOUFOUND_LXAM:  "I don't know now, to be honest. I believed i  going to be treated to some real insight and actual proof that god exists going by the claim made. But is all can see are, if's, but's , could be's and may be's."

Facetiously, you forgot to add these ungodly subjective opinions of YouFound_Lxam shown embarrassingly below:

1. I believe
2.  its a metaphor
3.  God lives outside of time
4. A day "could be"a thousand years
5. Or it could be an eternity
6. But then again
9. It could have been 7 days
10. Or 7 thousand literal years,
11. I couldn't say for sure
12. That is just my take on it.

"I believe," "but I couldn't say for sure," that the pseudo-christian YouFound_Lxam "in a metaphor sense," "but then again," was sent here by SATAN where "it could have been 7 days" ago, "Or 7 thousand literal years," ago, "to disrupt this Religion Forum, "Or it could be an eternity" that YouFound_Lxam disrupts this forum in going against Christianity and the direct words by Jesus in the Bible since "God lives outside of time," "that is just my take on it."

YouFound_Lxam's  funny myriad of ungodly "opinions," where he doesn't know where he is at in discussion," reminds me of this video by  Abbott & Costello: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZksQd2fC6Y

Stephen, YouFound_Lxam doesn't have the sense to feel totally embarrassed of his true ungodly modus operandi within this forum. Sad indeed. :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

"I believe,"
 "but I couldn't say for sure," that the pseudo-christian YouFound_Lxam "in a metaphor sense," "but then again," was sent here by SATAN where "it could have been 7 days" ago, "Or 7 thousand literal years," ago, "to disrupt this Religion Forum, "Or it could be an eternity" that YouFound_Lxam disrupts this forum in going against Christianity and the direct words by Jesus in the Bible since "God lives outside of time," "that is just my take on it."

Maybe he could try asking god for wisdom?  This is what the Reverend  resorts to, for whatever good it does for him.>>

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE ABOUT YOUFOUND_LXAM GETTING WISDOM, WHERE OBVIOUSLY JESUS AS GOD TOOK IT AWAY FROM MISS TRADESECRET!: "Maybe he could try asking god for wisdom?  This is what the Reverend  resorts to, for whatever good it does for him.>>"

Firstly, it is MISS Tradesecret as this link readily shows her to be a female: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4

Secondly, the link that you have shown has Miss Tradesecret saying the following: "But hey, what would I know? I simply asked God for wisdom and he gave to me? https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6878/post-links/296314  Truer words were never spoken than Miss Tradesecret saying; "But hey, what would I know!!!!" 

I cannot count the times where we and other members have shown her outright Bible stupidity in this forum, so Jesus, as our serial killer God, must have taken back the alleged wisdom that He gave her at one time! 

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Hello dingbat. 

did you notice in the image you keep on your file about me. It lists on my profile - female - but also that I am a doctor. So please refer to me as Dr. Tradesecret. 

I'm not a doctor by the way - but if you are going to refer to that image - at least quote it in full.  

LOL @ BDT. 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Tradesecret
Dingbat? I was thinking of using the label nincompoop for some who post here.

nincompoop .."a foolish or stupid person. "

dingbat first used in 1904 ..." 1 North American•Australian
  1. a stupid or eccentric person.
  2. a typographical device other than a letter or numeral (such as an asterisk), used to signal divisions in text or to replace letters in a euphemistically presented vulgar word. "
Synonyms nitwit and kook

God created dingbat and dingbat took of one of its ribs --the dumbass-- to create nincompoop.  Together they ate from the fruit from tree of illogical  nonsense. After some years along came........?

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@K_Michael
I see, so you reject competing religions because they are not infallible about what science will learn in the future?   

I've noticed that the Bible isn't a very good cookbook either, maybe that would be another way your religion could deny competing faiths, I mean, the God that forgot to tell everyone about the Copernican Revolution for three thousand years could have at least provided us with some really good recipes, you should definately reject a God that can't cook.  
Once again, I do not fault a text that leaves out details unimportant to its purpose. But God didn't "forget to tell everyone about the Copernican Revolution," he straight up lied about how the solar system works. This same God is supposed to be omniscient, so it isn't just an honest mistake, he literally created the solar system.

The Book of Psalms is an anthology of Hebrew religious hymns written over a period of about 500 years, roughly between 3,500 and 3,000 years ago.  One of the authors of one of the hymns did not know that  the Copernican Revolution was going to happen 2,500 years later, and for some reason, you think that means God lied to you.

I’m sorry, but that is some really weird logic you have there, it’s certainly not going to help you proselytize your faith, I’m sure nobody else is going to believe that Psalm was about you.

But hey, if you’re going to make up your faith, you may as well make it a good one?  What the heck, I’m open minded about other faiths.  So I’ll tell you what, I’ll give it a and go and try reading Psalms again and this time I'll pretend they were singing these songs directly to you, who knows, maybe there will be something to be learned from it. Actually it really seems silly, I think you need better material if you really want to convert anyone, but what the heck, I'll give it a try.

K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@Sidewalker
Why are the Psalms in the Bible if they're not scripture?
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@K_Michael
Why are the Psalms in the Bible if they're not scripture?
I already told you, they were an anthology of religious hymns that were originally set to music, and yes, the Book of Psalms is included in the Bible making it scripture.  The books of the Bible include history and prophecy, poetry and love songs, allegories and parables...and according to your faith, it also contains lies told to you.

I'm sorry, but that thing about you is pretty far fetched, but hey, if that kind of delusional thinking floats your boat, go for it. 

But understand, this is a debate site and you are making a very extraordinary claim, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, do you have any evidence, an argument, anything other than your faith?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I am a doctor#130

You just cannot help adding to your long list of imagined qualifications , can you Reverend. Maybe you should ask god for more wisdom of how to stop compulsively lying and aggrandizing about yourself.

if you are going to refer to that image - at least quote it in full.  

Ok. The profile that you refer to is the profile you chose to share on a forum of the WWW. Here>>.  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4

It shows you to be Female although you now insist that you are  now Male.
It shows you to be a New Zealander although you insist that you are Australian.
It shows that your first language is Greek where your other profiles show your first language is English.
It also shows you to have a "doctorate"  but are now denying that you are a Doctor but wish to be addressed as such!! << only someone with serious mental issues could make such a statement as that.

I personally do not care what you choose to be from one day to the next.

But I do have a problem with someone that masquerades as a person to have been "chosen by god" to be a " Pastor to a congregation of over three hundred". That also claims to be " a Chaplain to his countries Armed Forces" while preaching to others about truth and integrity with a bible in one hand and a sheet full of lies in the other but knows nothing about the bible he is holding,  while also claiming to "read it three times a year" and to have " memorised it backwards and forwards from a very early age"  and knows it in "Hebrew and Greek". 

James 4:16  "  As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil". 

You should stick with the  farm that you also claim to own, imo. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Brother who seems to want to continue his little narrative about me. 

I am not a doctor and I am not pretending to be one either. I have explained that entire image that Brother continues to show is nothing but a profile I put up because he and you were stalking me.   

It was a profile meant for nothing more than revealing the stupidity of Brother and you. You both take it however you wish - but stop playing the clown. 

I do own a farm.  So what? Australia a big place. It's not a Huge farm. But it's a farm. 

At least I passed high school unlike you. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherD.Thomas
I am a doctor#130

You just cannot help adding to your long list of imagined qualifications , can you Reverend. Maybe you should ask god for more wisdom of how to stop compulsively lying and aggrandizing about yourself.

if you are going to refer to that image - at least quote it in full.  

Ok. The profile that you refer to is the profile you chose to share on a forum of the WWW. Here>>.  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4

It shows you to be Female although you now insist that you are  now Male.
It shows you to be a New Zealander although you insist that you are Australian.
It shows that your first language is Greek where your other profiles show your first language is English.
It also shows you to have a "doctorate"  but are now denying that you are a Doctor but wish to be addressed as such!! << only someone with serious mental issues could make such a statement as that.

I personally do not care what you choose to be from one day to the next.

But I do have a problem with someone that masquerades as a person to have been "chosen by god" to be a " Pastor to a congregation of over three hundred". That also claims to be " a Chaplain to his countries Armed Forces" while preaching to others about truth and integrity with a bible in one hand and a sheet full of lies in the other but knows nothing about the bible he is holding,  while also claiming to "read it three times a year" and to have " memorised it backwards and forwards from a very early age"  and knows it in "Hebrew and Greek". 

James 4:16  "  As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil". 

You should stick with the  farm that you also claim to own, imo. 

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Brother who seems to want to continue his little narrative about me.  I am not a doctor and I am not pretending to be one either. I have explained that entire image that Brother continues to show is nothing but a profile I put up because he and you were stalking me.

Answering questions and replying  to comments on a public forum is not stalking you absolute clown , Stop playing the victim , AGAIN!!!

It was a profile meant for nothing more than revealing the stupidity of Brother and you. You both take it however you wish

Well that backfired spectacularly on you didn't it?  Because is all it revealed was that you, a man that brags to being "chosen by god to lead a church of some three hundred parishioners" and  that had personally revealed to you " wisdom "among many many other things, to be a compulsive psychopathic  liar. 

I do own a farm.  So what? Australia a big place. It's not a Huge farm. But it's a farm. 

Yes well we are all used to your exaggerations and self promoting aggrandizations by now. So it doesn't make the blindest bit of difference.  

James 4:16  "  As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil". ...... and will always backfire on you.

At least I passed high school

You couldn't pass water unless there was someone there to assist you, Reverend..... and then you'd still miss aim, as you always do.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I'm not playing the victim. You did stalk. There is no doubt about it Stephen. You keep a list of everything I say and then use it whenever you get stuck with an answer.   That's not asking and answering questions on a forum.  You and Brother are fundamentally unable to engage properly in a discussion - so whenever I demonstrate your foolishness, what do you do? It's like magic. You pull out your little list and then quote me - as though that somehow diminishes the fact that you couldn't answer a question properly. It's so predictable. 

Did my using a profile backfire? Yes I tend to agree.  But there you have it.  But what sort of child would continue to show it over and over again? Oh that's right. You and Brother Thomas.  His profile is as fake as they come. And you - have nothing on yours. Hence you are just as fake as he is. 

As for boasting - I haven't boasted about anything on here. The times I have responded to someone else in a discussion - and revealed stuff is exactly what that was. I don't lie.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
. You keep a list of everything I say and then use it whenever you get stuck with an answer.   

I could never get stuck on anything where you are concerned Reverend. And that "list" of comments and statements made  YOU  are to be found anywhere on this site that YOU offered freely to all forum members. The forum has its own search engine.

And they wouldn't be answers either. They would simply be to remind YOU of your own claims made past and present when the occasion calls for it.

You and Brother are fundamentally unable to engage properly in a discussion.

More lies. I and members of this forum have presented you with the perfect opportunity to engage with me without interruption from anyone else on the forum. You have failed on two fronts to do that. You started with your usual denials, then went up a gear using slights, abuse and then outright ad hominem where-as I haven't,  and you have totally ignored the thread altogether.  But I can assure you, that no one is surprised by your behaviour or your ignorance..

Your problem is that you cannot, and are incapable of discussing scripture simply because you don't know them at all, this is why you only prefer to discuss god and how loving and wonderful you believe he is, but you'd be wrong about that too. How many times is it that I have to correct you on bible verses?. How many times have you denied what is actually written in the bible? How many times have you demanded I produce proof from the bible?  What kind of highly qualified minister of the church would demand this if he actually did  "know the bible backwards and forwards and had memorised it from an early age and in ancient Hebrew and Greek "?   You are a compulsive pathological liar, and most people here should know by now that you are.

Like I have said, you simply do not know your subject enough to hold a decent conversation, no matter what accolades and qualifications that you brag about and  claim to hold.   You should have never called me "slime of Satan and dumb as fuck", when I had only been here a while and  don't even know me,  Reverend, when you don't even know yourself or who you are from one day to the next.
James 4:16  "  As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil". ...... and will always backfire on you.

I am a doctor #130

Well then, "heal thy self physician". Luke 4:23
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
MISS DR. TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, she is a hypocrite, and wants to be called a "doctor" even though she says she isn't  oneand she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!!!”

YOUR  QUOTE OF LYNG IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP, WHEN WILL IT STOP?!!!:  "did you notice in the image you keep on your file about me. It lists on my profile - female - but also that I am a doctor. So please refer to me as Dr. Tradesecret. I'm not a doctor by the way - but if you are going to refer to that image - at least quote it in full."

So, let us try to understand your quirky rigamarole nature where seemingly you are off your meds again:

1. This is your biography that is in question to your embarrassing quote above: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4
2. This is your current biography that is vacant of meaning and contradicts the one above: https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Tradesecret

Your bio #1 in question lists that you are a doctor
Therefore you want us to refer to you as Dr. Miss Tradesecret
But, then you say you are not a doctor
But if we refer to said biography #1, you say that we are to quote it in full, which includes you are a doctor, but then again, you are not
Said bio #1 shows you to be a female
But, you say that you are a man
Your bio #2 shows your gender as "other"
Therefore, what gender is “other?” 
Does “other” imply that you had an ungodly SEX CHANGE?!
Your #1 bio shows that you are a Christian
Your #2 bio shows your religion as “unknown”
Your #1 bio shows your ideology as Libertarianism
Your #2 bio shows your ideology as “unknown”

Listen, not to embarrass you any further, I’ll stop at this point, where you can thank me later, okay Miss Dr, Tradesecret?

Because of your convoluted and LYING biographies as shown above, are you any relation to the equally Bible dumbfounded YouFound_Lxam, where he too doesn’t know if he is coming or going in his pathetic and ungodly posts like shown explicitly below:

“I believe” that this scripture “is a metaphor” and is trying ”to show the fact that God lives outside of time” there for, “a day could be like a thousand years” for God, “or it could be an eternity.” “But then again,” “it could have been 7 days,” or “7 thousand literal years,” “I couldn't say for sure.” “That is just my take on it.” 

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN THAT OUTRIGHT LIES UPON THIER "CONTRADICTING BIOGRAPHIES" LIKE MISS DR. TRADESECRET, WILL BE …?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
 Brother D. God hates
Proverbs 6:16 -17 - Proverbs 21:4

Haughty as being “blatantly, disdainfully proud.” Haughty eyes are said to be sin in  along with a proud heart. Haughty eyes are characterized by an arrogant attitude and a tendency to “look down” on others.

Remind you of anyone, Brother D?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

MISS DR. TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, she is a hypocrite, and wants to be called a "doctor" even though she says she isn't  oneand she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!!!”

MISS DR. TRADESECRET, YOUR UNFORTUNATE QUOTE HEREWITH: "I don't lie."  

YOUR LYING QUOTE: "did you notice in the image you keep on your file about me. It lists on my profile - female - but also that I am a doctor. So please refer to me as Dr. Tradesecret. I'm not a doctor by the way - but if you are going to refer to that image - at least quote it in full."

You say that you are a doctor, and then you say "by the way" you are not a doctor, THEN YOU BLATANTLY LIED IN THE FIRST PLACE, HYPOCRITE!

The biography in question: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4

Oh my, how embarrassing for you once again, in that your quote above, you agree with your bio that you are a doctor, and then you want us to refer to you as "Miss Dr. Tradesecret,"  then you erroneously say that you are not a doctor, THEN YOU LIED, but yet if we refer to the biography in question, we are to quote it in full, then that shows that you are a doctor! H-E-L-L-O, anybody home today, obviously NOT!  LOL!

Miss Dr. Tradesecret, seriously, maybe it is time for you to take some "time off" because you are truly making yourself the laughing stock of this Religion Forum with your convoluted speech as shown above.  Maybe my Bible Slapping you Silly®️ all the time has taken it's wrath upon you, where you just need a breather for a while.  At least think about it, because your presence within this forum at this time is not a pretty sight,  okay?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "MISS DR. TRADESECRET" THAT REMOVES ONE FOOT TO INSERT THE OTHER IN SAYING THAT SHE DOESN'T LIE, WHEN SHE DID, WILL BE ...?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

post doctoral

!
S/he want's everyone to be even more impressed, Brother D.  I  wonder what field?

I know its not biblical or theological research.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

In your revealing post #139, you have shown just more insipid EXCUSES  Miss Dr. Tradesecret has to use to runaway from godly discussion.  I cannot keep track of her adding more excuses to her ever growing EXCUSE LIST in not responding to posts!  I always wait for Miss Dr. Tradesecret to at least have 5 more excuses in a given time, before I add them to her EXCUSE LIST for an update to the membership in why she is not responding to your post to her.

Every Religion Forum has to have a Miss Dr. Tradesecret in them, where she is who she pretends to be, where the membership has all Bible Slapped her Silly®️ at will!

Just think of her church membership that she is Satanically "fleecing" at their expense, where how can Miss Dr. Tradesecret sleep at night? Subjectively, only a minion of Satan like she represents can sleep after swindling her people that she preaches to!  

Jesus as God, will make Miss Dr. Tradesecret pay upon Judgment Day, praise Jesus' revenge!

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God” (1 Corinthians 6:9-10). 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE #143 RELATIVE TO MISS DR. TRADSECRET:  "S/he want's everyone to be even more impressed, Brother D.  I  wonder what field?
I know its not biblical or theological research."

You are correct, her alleged post doctorate most certainly is NOT in a theological scenario, that is for sure!

Because in how she has been easily corrected by the membership in this Religion Forum on her blatant biblical ignorance and stupidity, maybe her post doctorate was in;   "How to be an ignorant Bible stupid fool by going to DEBATEART Religion Forum and having the astute membership that has forgotten more about the Bible than I will ever learn, Bible Slap me Silly®️, because what I thought I knew about the Bible, I was easily shown that I didn't!"

FLRW
FLRW

Satan exists, and I Can Prove It.     Donald J Trump!
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Well, I mean there are a lot of ways I can prove his existence. But I was hoping someone else would put in why they don't believe it so I can disprove their argument.
- Say, the Universe has a Creator, God. Prove to me Jesus / Yahweh is said God.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Yassine
- Say, the Universe has a Creator, God. Prove to me Jesus / Yahweh is said God.
Genesis 1:1
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Blah blah blah. 

Anytime about now when you are ready. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->