Elon Musk is perfect for the Republican Party - he’s a hypocrite

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 17
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain

A Twitter account that reported public information on the planes flying Musk around the world have been suspended 

“…but when Sweeney woke up Wednesday morning, he was stunned to see that the 530,000-follower account on Twitter, the social media platform Musk bought in October, had been “permanently suspended” without explanation. A notice on Sweeney’s Twitter account said only that the company had, “after careful review … determined your account broke the Twitter rules,” without saying which rules it broke”
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
If you think being hypocritical is enough for capsulating the essence of the republican party, then let me tell you that Elon Musk is not the most remarkably republican.

Though some republicans bootlick billionaires even if they cause pollutions. Elon musk has no need for that because he is a billonaire.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
I'm guessing the perfect Billionaire that encapsulates the DNC is Sam Bankman?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
 Must suck having a twitter account suspended for no apparent reason. Get in a long long long  line. Twitter is a private company, they can censor any kind of speech they want and suspend accounts at will. They don't have to give an excuse. They just have to say you violated the terms of use, that's their reason. Only difference is someone else owns it now. Nothing has changed.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Nothing has changed.
Thats true. Humans still remain gullible to  mis-information designed to mis-lead and misdirect via superficial tweets as the basis for intellectual education.

Is humanity going to doomsday in twitter basket?  No and yes.  

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Censorship is misinformation too.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
Honestly, Elon Musk is not a hypocrite.

All these billionaires keeping all that wealth to themselves with their scummy activities, hanging with the likes of Epstein and partying with the scummiest elite on Earth...

They are the hypocrites when they say they are left-wing.

Left-wing and Bezos? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! This dude (Jeff Bezos) could literally free 3 entire nations' poverty just like that and still be wealthy. It's about choices. Fuck every single rich person telling they support left-wing politics. You do not and you are the reason the right-wing nutjobs think the elite are communist xD!!

Elon Musk is an honest selfish prick, he knows which political wing benefits rich scum and is loyal to it. I can respect that. He is an open enemy of the people that are poor or struggling.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Censorship is misinformation too.

Orange-Gray-Parrot,  Your still playing mind games with truth i.e. your a Trumpet cultist attempting to mislead.

Censorship of misleading, mis-information is about clarity for truth to be primary { front and center } and reducing all of the chaotic Trumpet-cultist { Qanon non-sensical }  noise to a minimum,

Castin
Castin
Lol. Just last month he said "My commitment to free speech extends even to not banning the account following my plane, even though that is a direct personal safety risk." Now he decides free speech means something different and bans the ElonJet account, then makes up new Twitter rules about it.

Reminds me of when he declared "comedy is now legal on Twitter" and then started banning accounts left and right for parodying him. Then made up new parody rules.

And now, after saying "I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means," he just banned a swath of journalists who were openly critical of him. I guess he claims they doxxed him by reporting on the ElonJet story, whatever the hell that means.

Free speech for me, but not for thee.

He can do whatever he likes with his own company, but he should stop pretending he's a free speech absolutist.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
How would we behave if we were billionaires?

What would jealous people think of us if we were billionaires?
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
I would never ever be one, I would donate the money.

I will die before consistently owning more than 2 mill. It would disgust me inside to be such a spoilt bitch or to raise my own as such.

Spread the wealth, keep the community strong.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
I'll take your word for it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
It's possible he might be worried about his pilot, or people using his plane when he isn't. But I guess when people have one track minds, there are only singular conclusions. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
But I guess when people have one track minds, there are only singular conclusions. 
How many tracks exist to a singular truth?

Doesnt really matter, as long as each of the singular truths, confirm the others singular track/pathway to the same truth.

In is point-to-able ------------> relevant truth ( * t * ) to be arrived at <------------- point-to-able In towards truth

Out is omni-direction-able <-----v----------^-------- away from relevant truth -----v------^--------> omni-direction-able away from relevant truth

This is what republican ---or other---  Trumpist-cultist like to do, point outward { <---omni^-v-directions--> } away from the truth, in as many differrent tracks/pathways as possible to, mis-direct/mislead other from finding the purity of any one specific/paticular and relevant truth ----> ( * t * )<-----

6 { hexa } = purity and regularity ergo order and centerd-ness

7 { hepta ] = impurity and chaos ergo disorder, or at least the the superficial seemingly disorder.

Order always exists. It is only that the in-ability, ---of Meta-space accessing humans--- to find that order, regularity nad  purity of truth that is a relevant centerd-ness we desire to find.

Seek and ye may or may not find the truth. 

The good shepard seeks to find { account for } each of his sheep, as each sheep is the truth of the good shepards good existence on Earth.

Universe/God accounting is never inaccurate, yet God/Universe, is eternally off-center/tainted to some degree via charge, as related to 6 fundamental motions:

spin { left-right }, orbit, precession { wobble }, inside-outing, torque { twist }.

We twist and shout to release the tensions between truth and non-truth. Shake-it-up-baby, twist and shout.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Castin
You do know his child was attacked in part to people stalking his plane? 

The man I think is pretty apolitical, but I can see him changing his opinion on doxxing after it puts his family in danger, and just for reference, he has always banned people for doxxing, but just took his own personal security less serious than he should have
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You do know his child was attacked in part to people stalking his plane? 
That’s bull shit

22 days later

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
I would never ever be one, I would donate the money.
You can do that; but I wouldn’t want to donate most of my wealth if I had tens of millions of dollars while alive.

However, let’s say you have $10 million.  You have 2 options.  They are:

1) Donate it.  If this happens, you have helped the poor with $8 million.
2) Invest it.  The market tends to grow at 10% a year, so in 7 years, it doubles.  In 14 years, it multiplies 4 fold.  In 21 years, it multiplies 8 fold, and so on until when you die 56 years from now, your wealth multiplied 128 fold.  That $8 million turned into $1 billion.  When you die, then you donate $1 billion to charity.

I have a feeling most left wing billionaires are doing the 2nd option because they know it would be better for the poor in the long term.  Most right wing billionaires donate the money to their kids.  I think it’s a mistake to do that, but they have the right to do that.