Happy Channukah to all concerned

Author: rosends

Total: 4
rosends
Debates: 0
rosends
Today is the 4th day of Channukah. Sending out earnest good wishes to all to whom this day and holiday are significant.

If you have any sincere Channukah questions, I can try to help with them.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@rosends
Same to you! Nice to finally have a year where the dates overlap with Christmas again. May you enjoy your festival of lights and may you have all the latkes and sufganiyot you desire.
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@rosends

Rosey,

If I can be frank, and you can still be rosends, how in the hell can you have a happy Channukah where essentially you admit that your brutal serial killer Yahweh God doesn't exist, and therefore as I have proven, Yahweh was stolen by the Christians and made into Jesus in our New Testament, therefore you don't have a god anymore as shown in the following link:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8271/post-links/362518

How is your Channukah celebration any different from a regular day for you without a god, other than in lighting each day one candle on the menorah, where the daily reading of Scripture, recitation of some of the Psalms, almsgiving, and singing of a special hymn should be a normal day anyway. Yes?

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi