Vote for Rational MadMan

Author: Sir.Lancelot

Total: 4
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Wylted is supporting RM’s campaign by offering free starbucks gift cards for those that vote for RM! Isn’t that nice of him? 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
I am curious if there is some kind of psychological difference between those that initialise my username as RMM and read it that way vs those that take it as RM (madman being one word).

I can guess a couple difference in how the brain breaks issues down and handles new problems vs old ones but I wonder if there's more subtle ones.

Over time I have noticed that people who refer to me as RMM tend to at the very least be highly extraverted and analytical at once (a rare combination).
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
What has this presidency even turned into?
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@AustinL0926
It usually turns into either an event coordinator position or nothing. Me personally I would like to bring an event coordinator on board, but I envision it as a way for the community to make some more bottom up decisions, and I would like to bring on board a liaison to the mods so I don't have to do it, but whiteflame has assured me that he will allow whoever is president to weigh in at the very least on broader issues.