Logical Pathways Via Constructor Theory

Author: ebuc

Total: 3
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
This is a good vid for those who want to attempt grasp logical deduction fundamentals to arrive at great conclusions. To shorten the time needed Ive pointed a three key places to begin, to get the overall gist of Constructor Theory as used by great scientists of past.

I skimmed a 2nd time, the  Contructor Theory ---logical deduction starts at 10:15--- is the pathway ive used via my explorations of prime numbers, that, led to my four lines/levels, that, led to spiral-base, di-polar invagination to create our physical reality aka sine-wave patterning / \ / \.

After 10:15 he mentions logical deduction again at 11:13 --via David Deustch who I was communicating with back in 90's---  and to get the gist of this logical deduction it may be best to start at at minimum 8:20 with specific information set of entanglement of speculated quantum gravity or not. 

....1.....................5p..........7rr........................11p.........13p.........................17p...........outer
-
-
0................................6reg.....................................12nreg.............................................18..peak
..............3pstr..................................9tri.........................................15.................................peak
-
-
........2p............4sy....................8bi.........10............................14p........16....................inner

3 prime structure via triangulation { 60 degree-ness } as any carpenter can attest to stabilizing a square/cubical residence, see 8 surface triangles of Vector Equilibrium aka cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron ergo 4 diametric axi,

4 systemicall transformative --- as seen with four axi above--, however, the systemically transformative only occurs with the 3 diametric axi of the 6 surface unstable squares { 90 degree-ness },

5 prime ----? cosmic meaning ?----

6 regular { 2D nucleated purity 120 degrees } circles/sphericals defined 6 regular triangles of convex hexagon, around an nuclear 7th regular circle/spherical,

7 prime, irregular irrational polygon 128.57 degrees whereas the other first nine convex polygons have whole rational angles

So in my 2D lattice above consisting of four lines/levels above we find linear sets of regular, nucleated convex hexagons. Once we curve each line around  to meet itself we define four four kinds of great and semi-great circle planes of a torus.  (  )(  ) is a  torodial bisection/cross-section ex seeing a cross-section of a dougnut from side-wise view, if laying on a counter.

A top view cross-section would like this (  O  ) or as  (  ()  )
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@ebuc
I watched a video about Constructor theory a couple of years ago. I totally forgot what it’s about. Isn’t it used as a framework to better approach scientific ideas? I don’t know.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
I watched a video about Constructor theory a couple of years ago. I totally forgot what it’s about. Isn’t it used as a framework to better approach scientific ideas? I don’t know.

Not much time now, I posted link #1, and time stamps as stated. Gotta go now. Later